SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Then I must move on. since the player is basically being cucked then i see no point playing this type of game.

doro89

Mar 20, 2021
at the end of the party i have the night whit michelle after the night, the game kick me on the start screen. Bug?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I figure out when the loop stars, at the end of day 58 after the scene with luana and yanmei it returns to 54 and gives you the scene with irene at the cafe, is this a bug?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
well, in real life you can't always get what you want when you want it. Making up for your mistakes often takes time... since the game will take place in a total of 18 weeks it doesn't seem like a long time either. If your girlfriend got mad at you for the reasons Kirsten got mad at MC I doubt you could change her mind in a couple of days.
Kirsten's character is like that, I too have had girlfriends in my life that I wish were different, unfortunately it's not possible. Kirsten likes that kind of things and she thinks in that way: if you don't like her, you will probably find another girl that you will like better.
Then if you don't care that the game has this kind of "realism" I'm sorry: I can't please everyone.
Right but this is a story and not real life. I understand the overstated comic book style drama but in "adult themed" content you are selling a fantasy. Also if you read through the thread the whole game confuses a lot of people not just a few. So I get it but for me the whole story misses the mark. This guy tells everyone he's not into so and so or so and so and then has sex and then tells others he's just having fun, but then he keeps foccusing on kristen... so does he want a relationship or does he want to be a playboy and no your choices don't add up. It seems almost clear the writer has a fetish for muscle chicks because yvette is about the easiest girl to hook up with. Secondly Maude comes to MC trying to work out a deal to share Kristen and if you don't agree she says then you'll never f*ck her again. Ok fine, but if Maude is so insecure she's coming to MC because Kristen is seeing him on the side why would a steal her back path be blocked? Makes me think the writer is also heavily into cuck and fem dom and forcing it on the reader. If you are going to make a choice based game give the reader/player a choice.... but cutting him off because he doesn't suck Maudes plastic strap on or get corn holed like Tatianna's guy he gets screwed over? Sorry not buying it. Kristen does miss him or she wouldn't be coming back. The Dev was just too lazy to implement the get her back or was biased against MC having Kristen to himself...

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I'm confused, when I start the game it says "Season 2", which I never played...where can I DL season 1 to play first???

CAMEASAP

May 23, 2019
Is there any way to stop Yvette from going on the stage and claiming she's engaged with M/C? without having to playthrough again?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is there any way to stop Yvette from going on the stage and claiming she's engaged with M/C? without having to playthrough again?
Try this save. If you are in relationship with the She-Hulk she will always mentioned you. Yeah, it sucks. :(

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes