yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The MC has succeeded and is in a position to get what he wants.
So this game is less interesting than the previous one.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
HoneyGames Is Melanie just a Random tease
or we will be see more in future?
at this point pray that it is a tease... you didnt get sex scenes with old veterans like rebecca , tatianna,adele and rain... so no , in 3 more updates would be impossible to put others without wasting this 3 some good story telling

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Multi-mod update: I had to take a couple days off...my eyes were killing me and needed a break. I've been back at it but keep getting rather frustrated with the variables. I had to rewrite a ton of scripts for several reasons regarding silly dead-end variables or variables that are "doubled-up". An example is the Tatianna/Conner relationship variable. It starts off like most others with the variable "tatiannaconnor" which is based on a numerical value starting at 100. No problem. Then out of the blue (in this case starting in Tatianna's chat script) a new relationship variable is tossed in as "tatconrel", same thing, numerical value starting at 100. This caused my scripts to go haywire as I hadn't planned on tracking the same relationships on more than one variable....ugh. It's but one example that this code can be a real bitch to work with but I'm still at it, haven't raised the white flag yet as I'm too deep into the pool at this point so must keep swimming. I'll write some more cool code so I can share additional pics of progress soon. Till next time...be well.

Here's and example of the issue in screen terms that the user sees, result of doubled-up variables, making it a real bitch to track the relationship properly as both variables can have separate values at a given time:
x "Tatianna's relationship with Connor is [tatiannaconnor] out of 100"

x "Tatianna's relationship with Connor is [tatconrel] out of 100"

In the dev's defense, the code that got tripped by my scripts could very well be dead code (unused in the current edition of the game). So, I've got quite a few I need to trace and verify tonight. Take care and drink responsibly...it's adult beverage time in these neck of the woods. Regards.
could have told you that and saved you the time ... tried the very banal ren'py editor
there is a certain strangeness on maud and kristen where you are rated as ass instead normal rel
for yvette i think the ass thing is rated backwards counting her as boss
irene, andrea, adele at least have a friend relation as well
michele has romance
hope it helps

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
New renders (I'll trying to remade all the main sex scens and some locations)
I'll add all the "instagram things" (will be available from the beginning of the game if you start from scratch. If instead you start from a save at the end of 1.55 you will be asked who you want to follow at the beginning of 1.6 (obviously you will not see the old posts))
I'm fixing some storylines (mainly Kirsten and Martina). You can continue your old saves, if you play from the beginning of the game some things will be a little different and more balanced.
this sounds to me like another reboot, just a quiet one :unsure: .
i'll keep on checking the updates, but i'm not willing to start over before i see the final version.
it also means that Sancho1969 's work was in vain, and gallery mod will be obsolete, too :( .

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
this sounds to me like another reboot, just a quiet one :unsure: .
i'll keep on checking the updates, but i'm not willing to start over before i see the final version.
it also means that Sancho1969 's work was in vain, and gallery mod will be obsolete, too:( .
I think HG will have copied a little from Sancho's ideas and will now try to do better from the start.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Damn when I see Vanessa and Mark Dialogue I was really hoping for an orgy or a threesome Like her friend Roberta
from previous game with Mark and MC
I hope HoneyGames make a spicy scene with Vanessa
I don't know about you but I think her and Tatianna Are the Hottest
but Vanessa is on the TOP

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I think HG will have copied a little from Sancho's ideas and will now try to do better from the start.
it was already planned. In fact, when I saw that he was doing that big job, I wrote to warn him.
It's not really a reboot. The game will be normally playable with the latest saves and all the things I add will be available anyway (excluding of course the events that happened previously). The old sex scenes will be replaced with the new ones.
Obviously who will start from the beginning will have a superior game experience.
The fact that I have a new pc much faster with the renders pushed me to do this, keeping the game the same, after all the work I did on it, wouldn't have been right.
As you can see I have slowly tried to fix all the errors of the game, if you read the comments of the first pages, or those of 100 pages ago you can see the great effort I'm putting into it.
Yes, it is a hard and time consuming work, but I want to put in order as many things as possible in this game to give it a conclusion that it deserves and start "a new game" with clearer ideas and a clear conscience.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
it was already planned. In fact, when I saw that he was doing that big job, I wrote to warn him.
It's not really a reboot. The game will be normally playable with the latest saves and all the things I add will be available anyway (excluding of course the events that happened previously). The old sex scenes will be replaced with the new ones.
Obviously who will start from the beginning will have a superior game experience.
The fact that I have a new pc much faster with the renders pushed me to do this, keeping the game the same, after all the work I did on it, wouldn't have been right.
As you can see I have slowly tried to fix all the errors of the game, if you read the comments of the first pages, or those of 100 pages ago you can see the great effort I'm putting into it.
Yes, it is a hard and time consuming work, but I want to put in order as many things as possible in this game to give it a conclusion that it deserves and start "a new game" with clearer ideas and a clear conscience.
Thanks for your answer. Is still an end at update 1.9 planned?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

I'm working hard as Luana at the Gym
I'm doing so many renders for the new episode and for the past scenes.
I've started writing code and some guys are helping me fix things in the game. (Thanks guys, really)
In a few days I'll post the wallpapers of the poll winners. Yes there are two, with equal points so they will be co-starring in the various renders.

ps: Do you like Luana with the ponytail?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I abandoned Launa in my all saves after i fuck her once or twice because it is a useless relationship. She is also a liar. She claims she is lucky in sleeping partners and that she has quite a few but the moment u ignore her she goes to Luke telling him she feel lonely. Relationships like this are just waste of time because they go nowhere, i mean its good for a few quick bangs, but not worth spending any more time on it when you could be pursuing more tangible stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
better look though
still waiting for adele, lara and elsa ass fuck
maybe you could do a drunken cat fight threesome with adele and lara / elsa and mary the shop girl :devilish:
love the asshole route

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I hope Elsa is not just another couple swap in disguise. Dropped Tatianna over that as I‘m not willing to share Michelle or Yanmei. Luana is getting caught in business stuff and seems to not have time for the MC anymore, I think she is the next one I‘m dropping. Currently most interested in Michelle, Yanmei and Katana. Waiting for Elsa and Nadya.
And I keep some interest in some others, though I don‘t know if those were or are going to be one off‘s

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes