Nosket

May 25, 2018
HoneyGames or somebody.
In the next version, the whole game will be released 'rebooted' or only few parts? Sorry if this already been answered.
Sad about the irregular releases, hope that the next version be posted this year.
A walkthrough mod will be perfect for this game, sadly this is almost impossible.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
HoneyGames it would be great to see The Black Tape Project in New Coral City, maybe in some new game if not in this one. Imagine: with famous models from this game. Imagine all preparations, blackmail, persuasion. All jealous husbands and worried parents, imagine the scandals and all that energy behind the scenes, and the main character as the artist and producer of everything. It would be better if MC were someone young and unspoiled with an artistic gift , whom the old lions ( MC from this game, he can be his assistant ) introduce to the world of perversion.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Guess we know the answer to that now
Well according to F95 possibly Sam the instability was due to Cloudflare or to be precise Cloudflare's scattergun approach to Bot / DNS protection fortunately I have my own dedicated file servers, so I have not had to use this industry leader sad that they are industry leaders with such poor understanding of the industry they work in.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
This is in my opinion one of the best games on this forum. Sadly, the dev does not seem to have the time to work on it due to the lack of supporters.
He has to make a Real World living as he is not a high earner like Dr Pinkcake etc. To be honest some of this is due to his very poor communication with his Patreon customers unlike the high earners he has a very good product but could benefit from a collaboration with someone else I guess he wants to control his own product, but he does not have the actual time to do this. Even in other businesses, we realize that if you do not deliver on time, you are bound to fail. Chasing your tail is a guarantee of failure.
Stating the obvious, if he had made enough money from Patreon at the beginning he would have quit his job and devoted all his time to the game thus would be in a better position to deliver to his customers thus increasing the support vicious circle.
Caveat though during the early Coronavirus he had this opportunity working from home, but he did not really produce the game on time even then.
Hate to say this as I personally was an early to late supporter of his even though I had major issues with his customer communication but unless he corroborates the game will either fail or release 2-3 times a year

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

UPDATES
Okay, I hope this is the last negative UPDATES.
Negative in the sense that I don't have good news yet
I've had several moments of discouragement over the past few weeks, the amount of "adjustment" work I've put in is really big and I'm almost going crazy trying to get it done.
However.
However, when I did a quick game today of the first 15 days (theoretically almost complete) I said "Wow, this is it".
I'll be working hard this weekend to advance the game as much as possible and give you as extensive a partial version as possible early next week.
I'm not going to list all the changes I made to the game because, honestly, are so many that I do not remember what I told you and what not... as usual if you have any questions, below, I'll be happy to answer.
I know, my "lack of communication" and my "Late" are unbearable... but I'll do my best.
Some people suggested me to find someone who can help me but it's not that easy. 1) this game earn so little money so I can't pay. 2) it's very difficult to explain to someone what he got to do. I mean, the game it's really complex and even if i had someone to help me i wouldn't know what to tell them to do... so you'll have to settle for this "one mand band". at least until the end of the game. In the future I will be able to organize the work better and not have to work on the initial mistakes trying to fix everything....

Thank you for your support and for all the love that I see for this game.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
" I'll be working hard this weekend to advance the game as much as possible and give you as extensive a partial version as possible early next week. "

I don't know how it will go on now. Is the next update 1.6 or is it a remastered version from the first 15 days of the original game?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
" I'll be working hard this weekend to advance the game as much as possible and give you as extensive a partial version as possible early next week. "

I don't know how it will go on now. Is the next update 1.6 or is it a remastered version from the first 15 days of the original game?
Its the later

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
From what I can understand its a remaster, so technically no content is being cut, just reworked.
I'm adding a lot of content.
In all storylines and adding events.
It's a lot of things.
I have reactivated my discord, and there is a guy who put it in order for me, there are news there and if you want some spoilers
as I said sometimes I don't have time to "grow a community", but I try to be always available to chat with fans of the game.
as you see I often write in this tread and also on discord I try to be present.
if you want some things you can easily ask for them.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
HoneyGames
If I can express criticism ...
I don't know how others think about it, but personally I would have preferred to end the game with the resources that were already available with update 1.55.
It is nice if you have more technical possibilities and options available, but what if you notice in 1-2 years that you can bring in high quality animated sex scenes? Would you like to start all over again? All of that could have been saved for Season 3.
I will of course also play the next update, but unlike the last few times I will wait for free versions and not pay for them.
But that's just my personal opinion. Please do not understand it as a hate because I am a big fan of this game and its characters.

Reactions: barosso
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes