Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
If this game already have so many times remastered, so you must be already trying in the past the old saves will work if you load the old saves or thats not work and should playing the new game?
New content is coming, right?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
If this game already have so many times remastered, so you must be already trying in the past the old saves will work if you load the old saves or thats not work and should playing the new game?
Wether it worked in the past or not doesn't really matter though. It will depend on the type of coding the remake entails if saves will be compatible or not, not if they have or havn't been so in the past.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
New content is coming, right?
Don't promise yourself too much. Graphically it should be better, although I think that it won't be the case with all images. New scenes? I would bet that we will see a maximum of 3-4 new sex scenes before the remastered 1.55 update, but only with women we already know. What should be new is the "social media system". In my opinion, HoneyGames should make the first 15 days of the remastered version freely available to everyone (as a small compensation).

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Don't promise yourself too much. Graphically it should be better, although I think that it won't be the case with all images. New scenes? I would bet that we will see a maximum of 3-4 new sex scenes before the remastered 1.55 update, but only with women we already know. What should be new is the "social media system". In my opinion, HoneyGames should make the first 15 days of the remastered version freely available to everyone (as a small compensation).
I just hope the remastered version will be worth it to play, because if its not it will be just like pain in the ass to playing the whole game from the beginning again.
And I praying to the god, we will not see another remastered things again in the future.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just hope the remastered version will be worth it to play, because if its not it will be just like pain in the ass to playing the whole game from the beginning again.
And I praying to the god, we will not see another remastered things again in the future.
I have 100 page save files lol

Reactions: Moanie and Ceesko

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I wish the dev was a completionist, instead of a perfectionist. The beginning of NC really has nothing interesting going on, and it takes a while until you get hot scenes with hot models. The beginning of NC has nothing but butch body builders and dykes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoganP and Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I wish the dev was a completionist, instead of a perfectionist. The beginning of NC really has nothing interesting going on, and it takes a while until you get hot scenes with hot models. The beginning of NC has nothing but butch body builders and dykes.
I absolutely agree with you. no need for remaster or re-remaster or re-re-remaster xd

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

I'm feeling better today, these days I had covid (I'm still positive).
I can work a little today (maybe) and do the Girl of the Week renders.
Since I won't be able to go to my family for the Christmas holidays, maybe I'll be able to work more on the game.
If my brain works well enough I'll try to do the last checks and release a first release of the remaster.
Have a merry christmas and be careful the covid is not bullshit.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Since I skipped Girl of the Month in October, there will be a special wallpaper for Christmas.... Choose the girl
PREVIEW
Meadow

Zoe

Roberta

Adele

Luana

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Melissa is the girl of the month for December
(The image in the header isn't a wallpaper, patreon censored it... ehm)
A special christmas edition poll will be launch today...
In the attachment you can find 3 Melissa Wallpaper
For patreon 3 additional wallpaper in the dedicated post...

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Yup, by playing the game since this has no NTR. There you go. Might want to glace through the genres next time.. furry, gay and scat are just as easily avoidable, cheers
Just had to ask because this has a NTR tag. Now I get some games have NTR tag and don't really have actual NTR because some people are sensitive and complain and call things NTR that aren't but due to that it causes quite a few games to get the tag when they don't have actual NTR. Sorry for the run on and thanks for the answer. Will give a try.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
this game had ntr if u not care them lot of them sleep with others specially with david
but big big big amount of them happen ofscreen
and rest was like cuckold kristen part of it.
kinks are so diffrent something not for us can be done for others
like i dont like humulation some like it
jaguar one of route u become her bitch
will do it or not im not sure probably no but honey put 2 diffrent path at peging hint maud and yvette non related
game so complex whatever u do either u miss lot of part game or its turn something else even u didnt done.
so many bug end result goes bootle neck and turn same thing
like most game if u go harem kind route fuck everything move till some point ok then its turn bad

but still our main problem crazy honey remember last year 2020 october we were at 1.4
he keep lose file unhappy keep change old renders result he said will be soon almost done ban 3 month past goes backward progress
so best forget this game check on close to 2024

edit ps:
any sane people do update game and work on progress and backround work on remasteror part then release some when done or part to part between updates not stop work and done lssser importance issues

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
this game had ntr if u not care them lot of them sleep with others specially with david
but big big big amount of them happen ofscreen
and rest was like cuckold kristen part of it.
kinks are so diffrent something not for us can be done for others
like i dont like humulation some like it
jaguar one of route u become her bitch
will do it or not im not sure probably no but honey put 2 diffrent path at peging hint maud and yvette non related
game so complex whatever u do either u miss lot of part game or its turn something else even u didnt done.
so many bug end result goes bootle neck and turn same thing
like most game if u go harem kind route fuck everything move till some point ok then its turn bad

but still our main problem crazy honey remember last year 2020 october we were at 1.4
he keep lose file unhappy keep change old renders result he said will be soon almost done ban 3 month past goes backward progress
so best forget this game check on close to 2024

edit ps:
any sane people do update game and work on progress and backround work on remasteror part then release some when done or part to part between updates not stop work and done lssser importance issues
Ever considered writing a post while not drunk of your arse? You're not really sharing your thoughts and opinions when it's impossible for anyone to read.. just a though :)

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes