ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
As someone who is also a programmer, I understand how difficult keeping up with so many events, so many attributes and characters can be. I can't even imagine how incomprehensible your diagram flow must be, making sure it runs properly must be a pain. I don't know how many guys are behind this project but it can drive someone crazy lol. The renders are awesome (even though I would want to see more Tatianna content personally) and the updates are usually filled with plenty of new content so I can't really complain there either. I fear that this project might be abandoned, though. One of f95's best for sure.
All in all, thank you, and wish you a great 2022.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
As someone who is also a programmer, I understand how difficult keeping up with so many events, so many attributes and characters can be. I can't even imagine how incomprehensible your diagram flow must be, making sure it runs properly must be a pain. I don't know how many guys are behind this project but it can drive someone crazy lol. The renders are awesome (even though I would want to see more Tatianna content personally) and the updates are usually filled with plenty of new content so I can't really complain there either. I fear that this project might be abandoned, though. One of f95's best for sure.
All in all, thank you, and wish you a great 2022.
Game is not abandoned, see recent dev replies I highlighted to another user in this thread https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=7287177

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
you can follow honey games if you want at patreon!
volg hem al een tijdje sinds 21 mei
Eerst moest hij 24 procent creëren

en gisteren 44 procent

Mehdora

Jan 6, 2018
Just a question.
The next version is the old game new rendered ???
And we should play that again from the beginning ???

I hope I misunderstood something.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Just a question.
The next version is the old game new rendered ???
And we should play that again from the beginning ???

I hope I misunderstood something.
It's hard to say, but at the moment it doesn't look like we'll get anything new from NCC.
It was planned that the game would be remastered as it was now.

ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
I saw on patreon you are stuck now mostly on coding and translation (Story and rendering at or close to 100% done) I could help with translation to Spanish for example, I don't know what other languages you are looking to translate to.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I saw on patreon you are stuck now mostly on coding and translation (Story and rendering at or close to 100% done) I could help with translation to Spanish for example, I don't know what other languages you are looking to translate to.
Sadly these numbers are for 1.5 not 1.6 or 1.55 remastered whatever it is

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes