Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey! someone mind to tell me how is the ntr here? I like ntr, just want to know since it has that tag. Thanks!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Hey! someone mind to tell me how is the ntr here? I like ntr, just want to know since it has that tag. Thanks!
Not really NTR in this game. YOu can see for example David fucking Melissa but she is not the gf of the MC. Don't expect that in the future. At the moment, the chance that the game will end properly seems greater than the NTR will appear in it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Simple ntr here is most of the time unavoidable people like melissa,martina,luana,belen,zoe....etc,the way it works is simple either u are a good person who cares bout x character and step in whenever some dude approaches any girl u like or if you actually don’t care u can just be an asshole and neglect/dump the girls. most of the ntr here is not seen but rather talked about,or in certain cases u just get to see someone leaving a girl room in the ressort.
Quick note be careful some ntr is related to cuckold path Unless u are fan of that too

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Simple ntr here is most of the time unavoidable people like melissa,martina,luana,belen,zoe....etc,the way it works is simple either u are a good person who cares bout x character and step in whenever some dude approaches any girl u like or if you actually don’t care u can just be an asshole and neglect/dump the girls. most of the ntr here is not seen but rather talked about,or in certain cases u just get to see someone leaving a girl room in the ressort.
Quick note be careful some ntr is related to cuckold path Unless u are fan of that too
Oh thanks! I see

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So this got no update for ... 6 month? and now it just gets its 2nd remaster? ...

the game is fun but a mess - why not just push forward and then after that, take the time for a "goty" edition or something like that? o_O

So no new content for the next few month?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So this got no update for ... 6 month? and now it just gets its 2nd remaster? ...

the game is fun but a mess - why not just push forward and then after that, take the time for a "goty" edition or something like that? o_O

So no new content for the next few month?
These are legitimate points of criticism that you have listed.
Personally, I think the game will fizzle out and be abandoned. But is just my point of view.
I also believe that this version should have been brought to an end. New pictures, animations etc. could have been brought into later remasters when the game was finished.
But in the end it's just a hobby and if the developer doesn't have time for it we have to respect it.
The biggest criticism I have here is the lack of communication.
Anyway, I wish HoneyGames & you all a happy new year 2022.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Good lord. 7 months and still nothing. Pretty sad that a lot of other top notch quality games have been updated since then and also some even in less time than this one.
Are there really..? As far as I can tell 2021 was an even worse year in terms of AVN releases then 2020 :/ of the top of my head I can only recall a handfull or so quality releases all year..

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
about all of this reworked and remastered ... actually, I think HoneyGames wants this game to be his great start after the end of the season! so be patient guys! + he's a one-man army during this hard time of covid but when he comes up with a new update I mean I enjoy playing every second of it!
He'll get all the time he need. But he will get no more money from me until update 1.6. Times are over!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes