HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames
If I can express criticism ...
I don't know how others think about it, but personally I would have preferred to end the game with the resources that were already available with update 1.55.
It is nice if you have more technical possibilities and options available, but what if you notice in 1-2 years that you can bring in high quality animated sex scenes? Would you like to start all over again? All of that could have been saved for Season 3.
I will of course also play the next update, but unlike the last few times I will wait for free versions and not pay for them.
But that's just my personal opinion. Please do not understand it as a hate because I am a big fan of this game and its characters.
I totally understand your point of view.
Behind the choice of remaster is not only the "graphics" issue (although it was important).
Those who have played this game know that there are "dead ends", stories not developed to the end. (martina path could give really some more, all the maud party can be more interesting and not only cuckold o try to dom... and all the girls can have more events and situations) while I was doing this game, with the pressure to release as soon as possible (and with little chance to make new renders) I often settled for what I had and did not develop some stories, which I can do now.
But that's not the only reason either. The reason is also the "big picture". I plan to keep making games for a long time. This is a game "born under a bad sign". I'm already developing all the possible "season 3's". I'm doing all the "pre" work so I don't find myself in the same situation. And to do the best "pre" work for the next games I'm fixing some season 2 issues and check if it works so I'll not make the same error in my future game.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I totally understand your point of view.
Behind the choice of remaster is not only the "graphics" issue (although it was important).
Those who have played this game know that there are "dead ends", stories not developed to the end. (martina path could give really some more, all the maud party can be more interesting and not only cuckold o try to dom... and all the girls can have more events and situations) while I was doing this game, with the pressure to release as soon as possible (and with little chance to make new renders) I often settled for what I had and did not develop some stories, which I can do now.
But that's not the only reason either. The reason is also the "big picture". I plan to keep making games for a long time. This is a game "born under a bad sign". I'm already developing all the possible "season 3's". I'm doing all the "pre" work so I don't find myself in the same situation. And to do the best "pre" work for the next games I'm fixing some season 2 issues and check if it works so I'll not make the same error in my future game.
First of all, thx for your answer. What can we expect now? Regular updates with 14 days in game time until we get back to update 1.55?

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
duuuuudeeeee what pressure ?
you are dissapering for weeks
dislike building a community
reboot for more content with less time to work on it
you are running the very real risk to be the first dev that gets abandoned by players before abandoning his work, i used to check every few days, than every week , now i'm getting closer to a month and i've been around since snake
and that's with a very good game going

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
First of all, thx for your answer. What can we expect now? Regular updates with 14 days in game time until we get back to update 1.55?
updates can be as fast as they were when I did the first rebuild. Most things are ready. 70% of renders (postwork is missing but it's pretty fast).
The game is already structured, I'm fixing dialogs and tracking new and old variables. I just need to add the new events here and there. (some are little things, some other are really interesting)
After the first release, the next ones will come pretty fast. (and also the last episodes probably)
In first release you'll see a little part of the "news". Most new events happen when the game has started. (but even in the first 2 weeks you'll see some nice new things. New sex scenes, new photoshooting, new mechanics and obviously new renders)

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Is this game really being remastered?
So the old saves is not working if new updates come and I should play the game from the beginning again!?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

GIRL OF THE MONTH
December girl of the Month
Previous Winner
November - Riley
September - Michelle
August - Vanessa
July - Elsa and Rain
June - Tatianna
THIS MONTH CHALLENGERS

MELISSA

MJ

MADELYNE

YANMEI

IRENE

MELISSA

MJ

MADELYNE

YAN MEI

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017

GIRL OF THE MONTH
Previous Winner
November - Riley
September - Michelle
August - Vanessa
July - Elsa and Rain
June - Tatianna
THIS MONTH CHALLENGERS

MELISSA

MJ

MADELYNE

YANMEI

IRENE

MELISSA

MJ

MADELYNE

YAN MEI
It's Iren! No doubts at all!!!

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019

GIRL OF THE MONTH
Previous Winner
November - Riley
September - Michelle
August - Vanessa
July - Elsa and Rain
June - Tatianna
THIS MONTH CHALLENGERS

MELISSA

MJ

MADELYNE

YANMEI

IRENE

MELISSA

MJ

MADELYNE

YAN MEI
Yessssssssss!!! My girl is winning :love::love::love:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is this game really being remastered?
So the old saves is not working if new updates come and I should play the game from the beginning again!?
Well... it's being re-remastered, might even be re-re-remastered, honestly lost count by now.. If I remember correctly the official party line is that saves will be viable but it's encouraged to restart. Might have changed though..

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Well... it's being re-remastered, might even be re-re-remastered, honestly lost count by now.. If I remember correctly the official party line is that saves will be viable but it's encouraged to restart. Might have changed though..
If this game already have so many times remastered, so you must be already trying in the past the old saves will work if you load the old saves or thats not work and should playing the new game?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes