Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
New coral has the most complicated storyline ever!
Please explain it?
Easy... I know how complex the story line is. I help HG writing the character stats for the game. I don't even know what half of the variables are. I delve into the code and I can not tell you how to get a specific girl.

Try writing a Walkthrough.... Lot's have tried and non succeeded.

The walkthrough that currently exists is inside HG's head and obviously on his spreadsheets (In Italian!).

I will throw you a counter challenge... Name any other game on here that is more complex then NCC (And I will show you that it's not)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no point in describing colors to someone who is color-blind.
imo better to stop the discussion as this is going nowhere.

hopefully HG is fine, and he continues to work on NCC when he has time.
though im of opinion that the whole "overhaul" thing isnt necessary, apart from updating renders, fingers crossed it will turn to be great at the end.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
@ Joop501

Dude, please do me a favor. Please write in English. Most of your posts are in Dutch like it seems. At least I see almost all of your posts in a different language.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I can understand Joop. Of course we would have liked to continue playing the game. Will not happen. I stand by it: the project or the development will be abandoned.
What bothers the most is HG's communication policy.
Nobody has anything against it when he says he has no more time and his real life comes first. But he also has to say it or post a little one-liner on PATREON. I'm sorry for the currently 111 paying Patreons or maybe more for the money?

Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I can understand Joop. Of course we would have liked to continue playing the game. Will not happen. I stand by it: the project or the development will be abandoned.
What bothers the most is HG's communication policy.
Nobody has anything against it when he says he has no more time and his real life comes first. But he also has to say it or post a little one-liner on PATREON. I'm sorry for the currently 111 paying Patreons or maybe more for the money?

I appreciate your comment Rickster82.
1 thing he pulled the plug
Not you and not me
He made a lot of promises
Don't get me wrong, don't make promises you can't keep

Tumblingjoint

Sep 23, 2020
A little update...

Officially 26 days until ABANDONED status. Last post or last sign of life from the developer at PATREON was December 25th, 2021.
If you bothered to check, you'd realize he was in this thread telling people he was working on the game on January 21st. So you're off by a month.

Reactions: Abhai

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I wish 1 all the best in these difficult days
My experience is the world is no longer what it used to be I wish

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes