Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
on Patreon I read HoneyGames was dealing with covid back around Christmas. My 73-year-old dad had it and dang near died. spent 10 months on a respirator and had a stroke and heart attack while on it. Here we are more than a year on (October was one year) and he still can't walk without a walker and even then it's short distances. He gets tired very easily. Again, he's 73 with underlying issues, but it just makes me pause a minute and send HoneyGames some good vibes. You may or may not read this but I hope you're doing well. Progress on the game seems to be the concern of others. Upon investigations, I just want to pause and wish HoneyGames well.

0nyx

Feb 9, 2019
on Patreon I read HoneyGames was dealing with covid back around Christmas. My 73-year-old dad had it and dang near died. spent 10 months on a respirator and had a stroke and heart attack while on it. Here we are more than a year on (October was one year) and he still can't walk without a walker and even then it's short distances. He gets tired very easily. Again, he's 73 with underlying issues, but it just makes me pause a minute and send HoneyGames some good vibes. You may or may not read this but I hope you're doing well. Progress on the game seems to be the concern of others. Upon investigations, I just want to pause and wish HoneyGames well.
It's simple, dev pauses development, dev should pause patreon contributions. Now if you'd all kindly send thots and prayers my way while I pause fapping. It's really hard guys. I don't think I'll gonna make it long....o_O

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
It's simple, dev pauses development, dev should pause patreon contributions. Now if you'd all kindly send thots and prayers my way while I pause fapping. It's really hard guys. I don't think I'll gonna make it long....o_O
Fap at your leisure. I wasn't chastising anyone. Merely saying that I read HG's patreon and found the post from around Christmas. Covid is a bitch and I'm just wishing the best for HG and everyone else dealing with it. There are a ton of other games for you to fap to...... believe me..... i'm going to wear my old one out any day now.... ;)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
In my opinion the game is dead, unfortunally.
Not sure I understand that viewpoint given the last Patreon post was less than two months ago. When HG has missed a 'deadline' in the past, they stopped posting updates. Not sure if they feel bad or what. But this is not inconcsistent from them.

0nyx

Feb 9, 2019
Fap at your leisure. I wasn't chastising anyone. Merely saying that I read HG's patreon and found the post from around Christmas. Covid is a bitch and I'm just wishing the best for HG and everyone else dealing with it. There are a ton of other games for you to fap to...... believe me..... i'm going to wear my old one out any day now.... ;)
Sorry my comment wasn't a dig at you, I was being facetious. If only the developer was as commendable as you and thought of his contributors in the same vein then I would wager many would not have issues as highlighted by recent comments in this thread. :cheers:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Give him a break, guys I love his game and am now one of his biggest critics for communication, but he does not have to do anything and the only people who are affected by this are his supporters and if they have no issue with giving him money for nothing then chill. It has been said many times in this thread and others, there are thousands of playable games on here if you did not have issues in your lives then they will come it's as certain as birth and death

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
From what I have known of this dev HONEYGAMES, he will NEVER abandon this game. Yeah he takes a lot of him in his communications and his patreon supporters deserve to be upset with him, but this game will definitely continue. Hopefully the Dev is fine and posts something soon.

Power_Guido

Jun 19, 2021
Hello guys. I respect all your opinions... I really like this game... I consider it the best of all the adult games I've played, due to the many variables in the game... But, I think some of you are exaggerating... There's another game that I really like to play (Become a Rock Star) that hasn't been updated in the last 7 months, but there, people don't complain so much like here... So, those who want to, wait, if you don't want to... be happy playing another game and stop fucking complaining...

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes