deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't want to offend you, but ultimately the Patreons themselves are to blame. HoneyGames currently has almost 130 paying members on PATREON. You have to ask them that question. Why are they paying? For almost 8 months without any update?
No offense but they are the stupid ones if they spend money on it.
I'm subscribed to a few devs on Patreon and honestly I pay no attention to it. It's not that much a month to where I actually give a damn so if one of my subscriptions goes dark, I might not even notice it. Doubtful that's the case for all 130 of those people though...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I'm subscribed to a few devs on Patreon and honestly I pay no attention to it. It's not that much a month to where I actually give a damn so if one of my subscriptions goes dark, I might not even notice it. Doubtful that's the case for all 130 of those people though...
Since update 1.2 I have always paid to have immediate access to the new version. But I only did it at the release, never really in between.
Another game developer has made a post on PATREON in the last few days where it is directly said that there is currently no time for the game and the supporters are welcome to stop making payments for the time being. I think it's a great & fair gesture.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm subscribed to a few devs on Patreon, and honestly I pay no attention to it. It's not that much a month to where I actually give a damn, so if one of my subscriptions goes dark, I might not even notice it. Doubtful that's the case for all 130 of those people, though...
Yep same to an extent although I have about 25 devs I support at last count to be honest most of them are decent and if they have issues suspend taking payment until they don't.
Of course, some just keep taking and blacken the character of the good ones.
I still occasionally monitor dev activity and if it's zero for no reason then I withdraw my support

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I miss this game. I can't believe it went on hiatus right as we were about to get to potentially bang Tatianna.
He's technically not on a hiatus he's just put the game on snail mode it has the lowest priority in his time distribution we all have only so much time to do things, so we allocate a weighting to importance. As this game would need a lot of time compared to many others it might take a full day's shift for a month (depending on hardware) to complete timeously and from reading his earlier posts this is not how he thinks would be a productive use of his time at the moment.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Officially 47 days until ABANDONED status. Last post or last sign of life from the developer at PATREON was December 25th, 2021.
how well is your game progressing?
can you manage to do as much as planned considering your ultra-activity here and on social media in general?
you have to be either superhuman or rather advanced ai, either way, congrats.

btw, usually wouldnt comment similar posts, yet this one is just as plain dumb as it could be....try to figure it by yourself, surely you can do it...once..perhaps...maybe...

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
how well is your game progressing?
can you manage to do as much as planned considering your ultra-activity here and on social media in general?
you have to be either superhuman or rather advanced ai, either way, congrats.

btw, usually wouldnt comment similar posts, yet this one is just as plain dumb as it could be....try to figure it by yourself, surely you can do it...once..perhaps...maybe...
Principally agree with you though I have three AAA titles that one of my studios is doing renders for, so it is possible to be socially active yet extremely productive. Being ambidextrous and typing about 129 words a minute helps too :) Personally I don't believe he will ever abandon this game until he finishes it he may not be actively committed at present, but he puts a lot of work into the game and shows passion about it when he makes posts unlike most abandoners I may no longer support him on Patreon, but I believe he will finish the game it is after all a very good game even at its present state

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
I think the next game (if he does another one) needs to just have more focus on a set number of characters. I love the ones in this game but having so many stories etc has caused a huge problem with this games updates.

Also instead of going back and changing the game halfway through, finish it first then tweak and update it later! The game felt fine how it was! Render updates, changes in scenes etc could have been done after the season ended...

Was my favourite game on here!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
there devs with 2 updates a year - very solid updates
in this case only a complete remake + a couple more weeks would justify the lack of action
still at this it will probably be abandoned
he has established a cast and a small universe - lore etc. with his games, but they are all inconsistent
as far as i can tell, none of his projects are trully finished
obviously i wouln't mind to be proven wrong

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes