Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

NewCoralCity Season TWO - Reboot 0.2
Finally.
I know it's not much, it's only the first 15 days... I need to get to day 105 to get to where the previous version of the game was.
But to make those first 15 days I had to take the whole game apart and rework it.
These first 15 days follow the plot of the original (with a few additions). Already from week 3 there will be some differences in the development of the game, but the beginning could not be changed more than that unfortunately.
I'm not going to explain what and why, it would take too long.
Just know that 80% of the renders are already done until day 112 (even if some locations are still being rendered because I'm not happy with the result).

There are some technical problems in this version, that I hope to solve as soon as possible: the GUI was not working anymore and I had to delete it, so no stats... for now. and the music, I don't know if it's me who's become stupid... but the command I used to start the music at the beginning of each scene now gives me an error...
I hope to fix the problems as soon as possible... and to add all the things I was working on (fixing the stat page, creating the galleries, naming the save files).
We will probably fix all this for the next release, which will be ready sooner than you think.
This game is now for 15+ patreon. But I'll unlock lower tier fast.
Next release will be for 25+ patreon. then will be release for all the other tier.
I'll probably delete 10+ tier and I'll keep 25/15/5/1.
Thank you for your support and your patience.
I wait for your feedback

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020

NewCoralCity Season TWO - Reboot 0.2
Finally.
I know it's not much, it's only the first 15 days... I need to get to day 105 to get to where the previous version of the game was.
But to make those first 15 days I had to take the whole game apart and rework it.
These first 15 days follow the plot of the original (with a few additions). Already from week 3 there will be some differences in the development of the game, but the beginning could not be changed more than that unfortunately.
I'm not going to explain what and why, it would take too long.
Just know that 80% of the renders are already done until day 112 (even if some locations are still being rendered because I'm not happy with the result).

There are some technical problems in this version, that I hope to solve as soon as possible: the GUI was not working anymore and I had to delete it, so no stats... for now. and the music, I don't know if it's me who's become stupid... but the command I used to start the music at the beginning of each scene now gives me an error...
I hope to fix the problems as soon as possible... and to add all the things I was working on (fixing the stat page, creating the galleries, naming the save files).
We will probably fix all this for the next release, which will be ready sooner than you think.
This game is now for 15+ patreon. But I'll unlock lower tier fast.
Next release will be for 25+ patreon. then will be release for all the other tier.
I'll probably delete 10+ tier and I'll keep 25/15/5/1.
Thank you for your support and your patience.
I wait for your feedback
Yvette Yvette Yvette :love:
She will now crush my balls with 4k renders

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The update is an improvement in every way over Season 1. The dialogue and story is more crystal clear. The images more crisp and better. The only concern is the amount of time it would take to catch up to the last update of season 1. By your current rate, it will be years. I don't mean this as a sign of disrespect or anything. I think everyone in this thread appreciates your work and games.

CAMEASAP

May 23, 2019
Tbh I wish honeygames finishes this game soon and start working on something new as we can see he has improved and learnt a lot. I believe he'll be able to organize his workflow if he starts something new. And hope that explodes so that he doesn't have to juggle jobs.

Reactions: Power_Guido

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The update is an improvement in every way over Season 1. The dialogue and story is more crystal clear. The images more crisp and better. The only concern is the amount of time it would take to catch up to the last update of season 1. By your current rate, it will be years. I don't mean this as a sign of disrespect or anything. I think everyone in this thread appreciates your work and games.
this first update has been particularly long, in addition to my problems, because i had to reorganize the whole game. and it's something i've done several times until i found the right way to evolve the stories with the right timing and the right events. i don't promise that in 3 months i'll reach the old version, but surely the next updates will come much sooner.
Most of the renders are already done, most of the story is decided and placed (I just have to write/check the dialogues and check the variables)
I don't make promises, but this first update has been delayed for various reasons, both personal and technical.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
A just a thing... someone made me laugh a lot a while ago, he said something like "MC lives in a coastal city, he always goes to the beach and his skin is always very light"... ok. as you can see, in the new renders MC is fucking tanned.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Does that mean the next few updates will not continue the story, but rework the earlier days? If so, I have to hold off a little longer to replay this game.

And of course, glad you are back in the swing of things. So happy you didn‘t actually abandon this gem of a game.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Does that mean the next few updates will not continue the story, but rework the earlier days? If so, I have to hold off a little longer to replay this game.

And of course, glad you are back in the swing of things. So happy you didn‘t actually abandon this gem of a game.
Is there only the first 15 days of the game in this update or we can continue to play after ?
The reboot only covers the first 15 days, from there I will continue to develop the game following the original storylines, bringing some changes and adding various events to the storyline, the choices will be easier.
The old saves won't work, there will be a lot of changes so it was impossible to make everything the same.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
The reboot only covers the first 15 days, from there I will continue to develop the game following the original storylines, bringing some changes and adding various events to the storyline, the choices will be easier.
The old saves won't work, there will be a lot of changes so it was impossible to make everything the same.
hope to start play this new new coral city soon!

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
1647944681278.png

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I'm not happy signor honeygames, in the first 15 days we can't bounga bounga Ashley :FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes