braindead

May 17, 2017
My advice is to engage HG privately and try to reach a reasonable deal with him.
It's water under the bridge, not really worth the effort to go after every developer that fails to fulfill their Patreon promises. I mentioned it more as a comment on why people don't have the new release yet and a warning for people who are considering whether to pledge.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but that's too stretched, how can you be cucked by an ex-girlfriend? Come on. She is an ex, how can that be considered cheating by any mean? She is just provoking and playing with him, but cucking suppose the cucked one is in a monogamous couple with the cheater.

• Haha
Reactions: cccxxx

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Sorry but that's too stretched, how can you be cucked by an ex-girlfriend? Come on. She is an ex, how can that be considered cheating by any mean? She is just provoking and playing with him, but cucking suppose the cucked one is in a monogamous couple with the cheater.
I don't know much about these terms anyway but as far as I remember, the game was giving a warning as "kirsten cuckold path".

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I don't know much about these terms anyway but as far as I remember, the game was giving a warning as "kirsten cuckold path".
you can approach the relationship with Kirsten in several different ways, one of them is to try to win her back and one of the things that can happen is to be cucked. (However, the path of Kirsten and Maud in this rebuild will be a little different and there will be more options ... and there will be more pathways. really anything can happen)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
you can approach the relationship with Kirsten in several different ways, one of them is to try to win her back and one of the things that can happen is to be cucked. (However, the path of Kirsten and Maud in this rebuild will be a little different and there will be more options ... and there will be more pathways. really anything can happen)
It was nice of you to put the opposite option since she used to be his slave. I like this path. I hope more content will come for this.

• Haha

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
I just wish there were realistically more content on those paths. Sometimes quality is better than quantity..

I really liked Kristen as a character after the first game. And unfortunately, felt that the relationships with her were quite neglected in the game 2, while at the same time having a cool unique to this series twist that could have been developed deeper (namely domination and cucking - something new when the MC doesn't slip into the girl's panties so easily like a piece of cake just because he is such a cool guy)

• Haha

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
That's cool HoneyGames. If I may, just a small suggestion. Hope you take the feedback constructively. Just now saw your patron posts. I hope this is the last remake of the game and you don't over complex this. Last thing we would want is another reboot after you adding more paths and layers to already existing game.

• Haha

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
That's cool HoneyGames. If I may, just a small suggestion. Hope you take the feedback constructively. Just now saw your patron posts. I hope this is the last remake of the game and you don't over complex this. Last thing we would want is another reboot after you adding more paths and layers to already existing game.
This reboot came about because of the renders. The old renders were 3/4 years old and I had a non-performing PC. When I changed PCs there was a total uipgrade and you would see too much difference. I was however aware that some storylines had been partially abandoned so I took the opportunity to fix them and solve a number of problems that slowed down the development of the game. The basic problem of how the base of the game was written remains but after week 3 everything will be aligned.
however when you play the first two weeks of the reboot (and even more from week 3 onwards) you will understand what kind of work i did and the first feedback i received were very very positive.
The rest of the development can then continue in a much simpler way now that I have outlined the storylines

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames did u release the new renders up to day 15 only, or up to 100+
I can't figure out what kind of questions you ask.
If the game is ready until day 15 how can I have released renders until 105? do you want a gallery? would you prefer if I made a comic book? maybe I make a comic book and stop making games....

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Soo.. HG claimed he would open the patch for lower tiers fast/faster this time.. not only has that not happened it havn't even been opened for $10 tier which it was supposed to happen yesterday even doing by his normal/slow release scheduele..

Wonder what might have happened this time? Colorful and original excuse pending... ^^

• Haha

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, I see some reboot here... :cautious: I guess some paths are chopped and simplified... I want to ask is freedom of choice remain same, aka no forced chicks like in Follower? Twas(hopefully is) true value of this gem.

Reactions: Lol00000 and cccxxx

DustofDreams

Oct 14, 2019
There is NOT NTR contenent, Kirsten is your ex, not your current girlfriend and, in the past game (follower), she was your sexual pet, you were not in love with each others, she just change her master (mistress in this case), so I really don't see how this game can be consider as NTR... Aniway the "cuck path" with her it's completly avoidable and there are not others"NTR" girls.
Sad for me, 'cause I love NTR games.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes