HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm not happy signor honeygames, in the first 15 days we can't bounga bounga Ashley :FacePalm:
but you'll be happy later, since you'll be able to bang her sooner, compared to the original version, and that her storyline will be better handled. i'll have more time to insert something that in the original version i decided to exclude

Kinksy

Nov 18, 2020
HoneyGames, you're killing me man :) I was this close from banging Rain and this beautiful busty redhead whose name I can't remember :) And the thought of waiting for the rework to catch up... it's a pain. But it's your baby so do what you gotta do. Just don't rework it continuously just because of graphix. A finished game is better than a prettier one. Especially with the reactivity that you were able to create in the story I would like to see its conclusion (and the various endings)!

Reactions: Ceesko and Hola3

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
HoneyGames, you're killing me man :) I was this close from banging Rain and this beautiful busty redhead whose name I can't remember :) And the thought of waiting for the rework to catch up... it's a pain. But it's your baby so do what you gotta do. Just don't rework it continuously just because of graphix. A finished game is better than a prettier one. Especially with the reactivity that you were able to create in the story I would like to see its conclusion (and the various endings)!
nice... me either, if im not wrong, last time i remember i bang MC boss during the party! ot was very nice lol

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
Briliant it's alive, however weren't we really close to the season end? Now we're back at Day 15 for the sake of graphic changes (and a few scene reworks)?

Might have to wait until we're back at more content to jump back in, glad to hear you're ok though Honeygames

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
but you'll be happy later, since you'll be able to bang her sooner, compared to the original version, and that her storyline will be better handled. i'll have more time to insert something that in the original version i decided to exclude
are you planning any scenes for Tatianna?
When can we expect some spicy scenes with her(with mc or with others)?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is it already released here?
Nope, not been shared yet. Currently at $15 tier but HG did say he was going to release it to lower tiers fast, standard is a week delay so we'll see what "fast" means this time around.. Don't reckon too many are in the market to fork over $15 for the first 15 days of 105 just to put them on here.. Since he released it 21st you basically get a weeks worth of patronage for your $15 before the rebill, a pretty awful deal for a bit of reworked content..

So wouldn't cross my fingers just yet

• Haha
Reactions: cccxxx

braindead

May 17, 2017
Yeah, I'm not eager to fork over anymore money to the developer considering I maxed out my pledge when he re-opened custom render requests back in November, proceeds to go on hiatus for several months without a word, and still hasn't fulfilled any of the requests.

I'd be surprised if he manages to get back to day 100+ within the year and releases an update with actual progression instead of finding something he's unsatisfied with for another rework. Right now, it's just re-treading the same ground with "improvements" that take almost a year to pull off.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah, I'm not eager to fork over anymore money to the developer considering I maxed out my pledge when he re-opened custom render requests back in November, proceeds to go on hiatus for several months without a word, and still hasn't fulfilled any of the requests.

I'd be surprised if he manages to get back to day 100+ within the year and releases an update with actual progression instead of finding something he's unsatisfied with for another rework. Right now, it's just re-treading the same ground with "improvements" that take almost a year to pull off.
he was clear about that... right

are you patron?

• Haha
Reactions: cccxxx
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes