victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Judging by the comments here, this is a remake of the existing content, right? Why is it named as S2 then? It's confusing. Just name it "Revamp" or "Remake".

Reactions: Mario4don

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Found some too
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 08.rpy", line 898, in script
    $ yvetteiglikesyvetteiglikeday += 1
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 08.rpy", line 898, in <module>
NameError: name 'yvetteiglikesyvetteiglikeday' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 08.rpy", line 898, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 08.rpy", line 898, in <module>
NameError: name 'yvetteiglikesyvetteiglikeday' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
NewCoralCity Season 2 02
Sun Apr  3 22:47:51 2022
[/CODE]

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 09.rpy", line 684, in script
    $ madowgood += 1
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 09.rpy", line 684, in <module>
    $ madowgood += 1
NameError: name 'madowgood' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 09.rpy", line 684, in script
    $ madowgood += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/00 Days/02 day 09.rpy", line 684, in <module>
    $ madowgood += 1
NameError: name 'madowgood' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
NewCoralCity Season 2 02
Sun Apr  3 22:53:35 2022
[/CODE]

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah it's definitely quite buggy, not only the outright script errors that seem to be cause mostly by typos. But also logic/continuity errors as well. For instance I was having nothing to do with Andrea, selecting every negative option and the ones like "I don't care about her" etc. But at one point I came home, my only options were to text Andrea or go to bed. So I go to bed, the next day I get forced at some point to talk to her on the phone. Then only two choices: either I have to complain about her standing me up last night, or I keep quiet about being stood up by her last night. And I'm like "I wasn't trying to meet up with your nasty tiny-dicked-Yoshi loving ass." Also at one point I had Michelle as an option, but I hadn't even actually met her yet. Got the "first" conversation with her a couple days later.

I'm not really sure what this reboot-reboot accomplished. I guess some of the characters have bigger muscles now. But the art was great before, the story seems pretty much the same. To be fair it's probably mostly that I would've preferred the last year or however long since the last update to be moving the story forward to have more fun with the likes of Ashley, Rain, etc. Instead of just seeing the opening couple weeks yet again.

We'll have to see how it turns out as more updates come. Hopefully the reboot-reboot perhaps invigorates the dev and inspires him to really push through and advance the game, because I have a lot of fun trying out different routes. But they really need to get expanded and not get reworked again in a reboot-reboot-reboot.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - so - Season 2 is not Season 2 it is just a remake/remaster?

So nothing new? ... Just had a look - cant see a difference at the first glance, so I guess it was a waste of time for us ... :(

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah it's definitely quite buggy, not only the outright script errors that seem to be cause mostly by typos. But also logic/continuity errors as well. For instance I was having nothing to do with Andrea, selecting every negative option and the ones like "I don't care about her" etc. But at one point I came home, my only options were to text Andrea or go to bed. So I go to bed, the next day I get forced at some point to talk to her on the phone. Then only two choices: either I have to complain about her standing me up last night, or I keep quiet about being stood up by her last night. And I'm like "I wasn't trying to meet up with your nasty tiny-dicked-Yoshi loving ass." Also at one point I had Michelle as an option, but I hadn't even actually met her yet. Got the "first" conversation with her a couple days later.

I'm not really sure what this reboot-reboot accomplished. I guess some of the characters have bigger muscles now. But the art was great before, the story seems pretty much the same. To be fair it's probably mostly that I would've preferred the last year or however long since the last update to be moving the story forward to have more fun with the likes of Ashley, Rain, etc. Instead of just seeing the opening couple weeks yet again.

We'll have to see how it turns out as more updates come. Hopefully the reboot-reboot perhaps invigorates the dev and inspires him to really push through and advance the game, because I have a lot of fun trying out different routes. But they really need to get expanded and not get reworked again in a reboot-reboot-reboot.
There are many issues. But milk money aside more paths would be nice I agree for instance getting rid of maude and reclaiming the mc's subby. Or not being forced with certain characters as you have said. What's the point of choices if the story or game makes them for you anyway...? Why can't we make certain tags optional (I'm sure everyone knows what I mean) to each their own but I quit a long time ago for all the reasons listed above. Hopefully the dev will give us real options and choices with the rework but from what I have read so far I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I've just finished a new version and it's good, BUT IT ALL COULD BE JUST ADDED IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION, DAMN IT!

P.S. Techological part needs more polishing

Reactions: Cramone

manhunt86

Nov 22, 2019
There some errors I found, and fixed files.

Files "XX day XX" goes to './game/00 days' and script to './game'.
I just added the variables with a default value of 0, don't knowing which values HoneyGames want to make by default, but since all others (or it seems) are at 0.

Seems like all the errors I encountered until the end, didn't check all the routes and everything ^^'

"02 day 04.rpy" => Line 412 Changed "leonarfriend" to "leonardfriend" and added the variable leonardfriend into script.rpy (line 36x)

"02 day 05.rpy" => Line 335 "madelynechatoshi" not defined, added the variable "madelynechatoshi" into script.rpy (Don't found any variable about madelyne in it, so add near the end, line 5XX)
Line 355 "madelynelove" not defined, variable added line 5XX in script.rpy

"02 day 09.rpy" => Line 684 "madowgood" not defined - typo, changed to "meadowgood"

"02 day 10.rpy" => Line 395 "yvettefriend" not defined, added to script.rpy line 5XX after madelyne

"S 13 luanashooting" (./game/100Girlsevent/113 Luana) => line 144 & 148 "phtoquality" not defined, typo, changed to "photoquality"

(Edit cuz' forgot the shootingluana file...)

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi.... can anyone tell me please why with this new update my last saves i have it before on previous update dont work? where are all mods last update have it not this one? please help me, thanks. god bless u all

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
It's a reboot of the revamp :KEK:

15 days out of the 105 days
Holy hell... the first game was also "remade" partway through, right? What a strange way to develop... I know this game was janky at best, but it worked. So now what, the dev will spend all year getting the new version caught up to where the old version was?

... why even call it season 2? It makes no sense xD

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So... based on Discord... this is a leaked version of the game and it was not ready to be released so that could explain all the errors. Also, the dev basically went back through and re-did all the renders and while he was at it, he added new content and dialogue but kept it within the 15 days already released. So the only new content is just an expansion of the original content... if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Holy hell... the first game was also "remade" partway through, right? What a strange way to develop... I know this game was janky at best, but it worked. So now what, the dev will spend all year getting the new version caught up to where the old version was?

... why even call it season 2? It makes no sense xD
Season one is technically the game "Follower" so this is a continuation... or season 2 if you'd rather.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
hi.... can anyone tell me please why with this new update my last saves i have it before on previous update dont work? where are all mods last update have it not this one? please help me, thanks. god bless u all
All the code was re-worked. My Gallery MOD doesn't work either so I have to redo the whole thing.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Season one is technically the game "Follower" so this is a continuation... or season 2 if you'd rather.
So... NCC was always Season 2, it just... hadn't been named Season 2 yet? Well, it's quite a bit confusing but at least that's answered. I just think it's a shame... The game was janky but it worked. It's actually even jankier now.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
cause of some of developers of this game like many others i lost my real good saved on this game, for what? for a stupid or bad update... i am sorry to tell this but is true

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I fished my old version of NCC 1.55 out from my recycling bin and it does say Season 2 in the main menu, so that's my bad. I guess I never gave it much notice. Good thing I didn't empty my bin, I can still replay the scenes.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes