HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I consider you "brainless"
Did you read the posts I made after August 16?
Are you complaining now about things I've already been saying for months?
Most of the renderings of the game have already been done, even for 1.6. Do you want me to post the renders? If you want I'll make a new patreon page where I just make comics with the renders.
(in fact sometimes i wonder why make games when most players want cheats to get everything right away, maybe it would be better to make comics)

Maybe you missed the whole part where I explained that I was going to make a reboot and the reasons why I decided to do it.
Do you want to know what has changed in the game and what will change and how it will change or do you just want to bug me?
do me a favor, stop crying over a game you're playing for free that isn't what you want it to be. There are thousands of other games on this site.

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Honey Games, I understand that this a leaked version, I'm sure you're aware of some of the bugs regarding variable naming and the player choice options riding up by now. Idk if it was just for me, but the Harley animation seemed a bit stiff, and there were some weird things going on with MC's tshirt sleve.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Man, how easily we've gotten used to free stuff... If you are supporting someone with your hard earned money, I can understand complaining when you feel like what you've paid for isn't being delivered, but when you're getting something for free you don't have the right to whine.
Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you think the current update sucks it's your right to publicly say it, just don't attack the man/woman/person. Even if you think he promised something and didn't deliver, shit happens, things change, deal with it. It's not fair to hold the dev accountable for breaking a promise when you didn't have promise everything in return.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
sad how season 2 is re-work and too short... because i was hoping continue story.... wasnt bad. The new version i dont think improve too much...

Reactions: OrcDra

Keenan

Aug 20, 2017
"do me a favor, stop crying over a game you're playing for free that isn't what you want it to be. There are thousands of other games on this site. "

I think we have a winner.
HG, you shouldn´t waste your time replying to these kind of posts.

It's shorter, no new content, lots of bugs for a leaked version... blah, blah ... whatever.

Keep up the good work. Don't discourage yourself..

shubgrub

Oct 22, 2019
Honeygames, stay the course. It's going to piss people off having only the 15 days, but they'll still download the next 15 days after they are finished bitching about everything. The changes will ultimately make the game better and if you have any desire to get patrons back, the only way is to continue to progress.

ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
People complaining have no idea the complexity of the tree of choices this game offers from a programming standpoint. And to complain about a leak that as I understand, needed some little tweaks still (bugs, music, GUI etc). So not only he gets his work leaked but also shit on? Come on, we can do better. It's a game, for most people here a free one at that. Take it easy. Practice empathy and put yourself in other people's shoes.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i find this at 1.3
around 1.4 game goes at trash bin
honey keep dispear wait new computer new bla every time said soon not even come close 2 month later
at 1.5 year barely get 2 update(not even real second update party last day from prevous update)

wasnt 1.4 at october 2020
wow even get around 2 year new expansion this can give how slow progress rhis
compare 1.4 ro right now probably tiny bit changes tiny new content
he keep dispear he keep bother with old mostly no need or no harm some rwende yes maybe few was ugly or bad but over year bother with old thing do more harm
diminish return most efort kind a wasted

if u care this gamme nor check it before 2023 xmas or 2024 spring then maybe can see some real update
this is optimistic viiew if progress goes as 1.4-1.5 between 2025 halleween
once he said to me or someone else plan finish at 1.8 patch and then season 3

mark my word after once tiny update he gone say unhappy some old rhink he gone rescript or rerender again

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
as I always think about all those games, I cant suport so i cant complain... its simple, if you can support and you do it, pirates forum its not the right place to complain but in patreon!

• Angry
Reactions: Vasilji

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
This is me when I see that the game was leaked before a bugfree version came out. before I found someone to help me fix the GUI, this is me when I see 3 users saying why call it Season 2 when it's a reboot... (guess what, it's season 2, even before it was called season2).

Honestly, I'm exposed to the public's judgement often IRL given my various activities. i know hating is as much a part of the game as negative criticism... not a problem, but i swear nothing is as demoralizing as some (i stress some) comments in this forum... and i swear i've been dealing with feedback, hating and all kinds of crap for at least 15 years... maybe 20.
Gotta let the negative stuff go if you can man. Some of the comments here really are some of the worst.

Think about it, even if 99% of people were level headed (no way it's that high), there would still be millions of angry deluded people out there to deal with. And all it takes is a few posts to make it seem like an army of people have their pitchforks ready.

Keep your head up and work on the game or not, remember that it's 100% optional and NOT something to feel guilt/angst about.

I for one hope you keep at it though- I love your work!

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Well on a positive note I liked the remake far. I have been a patreon for a while but haven't gotten the new version to my tier yet so was happy to see it here.

The characters are a lot more attractive except ironically the MC. Rebecca looks better andrea looks better but the biggest improvement are Tattiana and Ashley. Ashley I avoided her route originally partly because of her personality but also her model wasn't very attractive so I'm happy to see her improved.

David hasn't fucked Mellisa yet when I'm pretty sure at this point in the story he get in it already. Hopefully this means MC actually has a chance with her pre-rehab haha.

Bugs and writing errors will be fixed so not gonna comment on them much but I feel like the story flows a bit better now.

MC and david actually seem like friends with a good-hearted rivalry rather than how antagonistic it was in the original.

The game needs a guide though. Maybe the final version will have a GUI with points but until a fan creates a walkthrough it will be hard to follow the different routes. The author of "A Duet of Love and Lust" has a great flowchart guide that I think NCC would do well to emulate.

With the foundation laid and the author saying most of the renders are already done hopefully he catches back up faster than he originally released the game but I am enjoying it a lot and am looking forward to seeing what else he improves (Please please make things progress faster with Andrea - it seems like it so far!)

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
I mean I guess it sucks that there is no new content, but then I don't really mind a revamped. I have always thought that the game is really complicated and routes are even more confusing and without no real walkthrough or guide being updated and there is no gallery as well, I feel like I was going to miss scenes because I'm way too lazy to play the game over and over again to see different scenes. But it looks like we're going to have gallery in the future. I like the story, but by the last update, I also started to wonder where the developer was going with the story so I guess I'm not suprised to see the developer having a hard time with the game and decided to reboot the game.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The characters are a lot more attractive except ironically the MC. Rebecca looks better andrea looks better but the biggest improvement are Tattiana and Ashley. Ashley I avoided her route originally partly because of her personality but also her model wasn't very attractive so I'm happy to see her improved.
Andrea on the beach with her friends ... damnnnnnnn.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
So season 2 is a remake of season 1,thought was the continuation of the main story...should just name it as remastered or reworked...also less H scenes...

Reactions: Cramone
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes