SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
cause of some of developers of this game like many others i lost my real good saved on this game, for what? for a stupid or bad update... i am sorry to tell this but is true
I hear you... and I get it.

On the other hand, because of all the new additions and dialogue, it probably makes sense to replay the game... I but yeah. It sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
to be honest i was wait more than 5moths i guess for somethin new and fun on this part but i am more than disappointed...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The game was marginally interesting when I played it for the first time in 2020 so I said - what the heck, MC was a despicable moron, I can try again but let's try to see if this brings something different.
Going for a slightly comedic effect I named my MC Tattooed Idiot and it kinda worked - I had a few laughs seeing the dialogues with his name but the novelty run out pretty fast and I lost interest in going through the same shit again.

Was the reboot of a reboot worth it?
Maybe, not for me though, but people are strange so some will probably eat this shit and rave about how it's way better than the previous game.
If you are finding it fun, more power to you, enjoy.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah it's definitely quite buggy, not only the outright script errors that seem to be cause mostly by typos. But also logic/continuity errors as well. For instance I was having nothing to do with Andrea, selecting every negative option and the ones like "I don't care about her" etc. But at one point I came home, my only options were to text Andrea or go to bed. So I go to bed, the next day I get forced at some point to talk to her on the phone. Then only two choices: either I have to complain about her standing me up last night, or I keep quiet about being stood up by her last night. And I'm like "I wasn't trying to meet up with your nasty tiny-dicked-Yoshi loving ass." Also at one point I had Michelle as an option, but I hadn't even actually met her yet. Got the "first" conversation with her a couple days later.

I'm not really sure what this reboot-reboot accomplished. I guess some of the characters have bigger muscles now. But the art was great before, the story seems pretty much the same. To be fair it's probably mostly that I would've preferred the last year or however long since the last update to be moving the story forward to have more fun with the likes of Ashley, Rain, etc. Instead of just seeing the opening couple weeks yet again.

We'll have to see how it turns out as more updates come. Hopefully the reboot-reboot perhaps invigorates the dev and inspires him to really push through and advance the game, because I have a lot of fun trying out different routes. But they really need to get expanded and not get reworked again in a reboot-reboot-reboot.
Logic/continuity errors were always a big problem with this game. I don't understand those that write these reviews say it's so realistic when you have big issues like these.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The first season was really a good game. I thought the second season would be a continuation of the story.
But it's a remake...

How can this be called a second season?
How long will it take for this to catch up with the plot of the first season?
Or is the story simply over and can't go on?

I guess the ending of the harem type is difficult to arrange. So the story stopped updating, and the plot of some female characters was not finished.

The new renders don't actually improve much, and this second season isn't necessary.
It feels like the developers think it's too difficult to continue the story, and there's nothing they can do, so they have to find something to do.

Reactions: undto

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
good for u buddy but for developers who broke this game with this ....... update, i prefer to be silent than rude
at bar with yvonne and melissa had like 15 script errors since start, text are wrong, text to high screen barely can read it, but ain't gonna complain not a Patron,i'll just wait a year and check it again,too many games out there.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
22 08 w03 04.png
This is me when I see that the game was leaked before a bugfree version came out. before I found someone to help me fix the GUI, this is me when I see 3 users saying why call it Season 2 when it's a reboot... (guess what, it's season 2, even before it was called season2).

Honestly, I'm exposed to the public's judgement often IRL given my various activities. i know hating is as much a part of the game as negative criticism... not a problem, but i swear nothing is as demoralizing as some (i stress some) comments in this forum... and i swear i've been dealing with feedback, hating and all kinds of crap for at least 15 years... maybe 20.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Ton of time for a tiny fraction of what was already released. Was one of my favorite games but glad I am not supporting this guy at this point.

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
View attachment 1738673
This is me when I see that the game was leaked before a bugfree version came out. before I found someone to help me fix the GUI, this is me when I see 3 users saying why call it Season 2 when it's a reboot... (guess what, it's season 2, even before it was called season2).

Honestly, I'm exposed to the public's judgement often IRL given my various activities. i know hating is as much a part of the game as negative criticism... not a problem, but i swear nothing is as demoralizing as some (i stress some) comments in this forum... and i swear i've been dealing with feedback, hating and all kinds of crap for at least 15 years... maybe 20.
can you blame people for complainting though? You promised a big update since mid 2021, disappeared for months without a single publication in your patreon page, came back with a lame excuse , an even lamer update and starts complainting about all the negatividy towards you. Stop using haters as an excuse, you brought this upon yourself when you promised the world and did not deliver

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I will defend the dev on this one. The release was leaked by someone eager to please and this time it's a bit of a backfire. Not a huge deal, but the dev should not take the heat for the leak. In the end it will get sorted and all will be well.

To the dev: as someone who is in the video production business I have advised other devs on here to be slow to promise anything other than "it will be done when it's done." Virtually no game production company says otherwise these days as there are too many variables that can enter the equation and delay release. Don't take the complaining to heart, just carry on as best you can and release when you're ready. Virtually all of my top 10 games on this site only update 2 or 3 times per year.

To the complainers: lighten up. You're out absolutely nothing and life goes on. There are other games to play...or movies to watch, or basements to clean. :p

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
can you blame people for complainting though? You promised a big update since mid 2021, disappeared for months without a single publication in your patreon page, came back with a lame excuse , an even lamer update and starts complainting about all the negatividy towards you. Stop using haters as an excuse, you brought this upon yourself when you promised the world and did not deliver
You're judging 15 days of a game that in the previous version had 105 and in the final version will have 126 (+bonus).
Probably without even understanding what changed in the first 15 days and why I made certain changes in such a complex game and why I spent the last 8 months working on this reboot instead of finishing the completely messed up version that was there before. i could have finished it in 6 months maybe. instead, i'm an asshole, i decided i wanted to do something right.
then some asshole comes and tells me that i'm milking it as if i'm earning a salary from this thing and as if most of the supporters have not, rightly, stopped paying.
Another expert had the nerve to say that "the renders haven't changed much from before": buy some fucking glasses.
"The story is the same, there is nothing new"... instead there are differences, even quite big in some things like the maud party that can end differently than in the original version. a drunken scene with another girl. a totally different tracking of events but no, 15 days of nothing.

All this in a leaked version without music or GUI.
STFU, please.

sahlosveistulvokul

Jul 24, 2017
yeah seems kinda messed up to shit on the dev on a version that was leaked before it's done, and I kinda like the remake the MC seems less like a pushover with Maud in this one.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I was really confused for a bit, glad to see the Dev post in the thread to clear things up... I enjoyed the game before but it did kinda need tidying up so a reboot actually sounds cool, though I'll wait till it's all out and done before jumping back in... best of luck to you.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
You're judging 15 days of a game that in the previous version had 105 and in the final version will have 126 (+bonus).
Probably without even understanding what changed in the first 15 days and why I made certain changes in such a complex game and why I spent the last 8 months working on this reboot instead of finishing the completely messed up version that was there before. i could have finished it in 6 months maybe. instead, i'm an asshole, i decided i wanted to do something right.
then some asshole comes and tells me that i'm milking it as if i'm earning a salary from this thing and as if most of the supporters have not, rightly, stopped paying.
Another expert had the nerve to say that "the renders haven't changed much from before": buy some fucking glasses.
"The story is the same, there is nothing new"... instead there are differences, even quite big in some things like the maud party that can end differently than in the original version. a drunken scene with another girl. a totally different tracking of events but no, 15 days of nothing.

All this in a leaked version without music or GUI.
STFU, please.
consider me speechless
honey.jpg

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
this dump last update ruined all game and is more shorter than previous, what a ...... me and many others we was thinking when this update will come will continued and will be more fun and somethin else but 0 chances

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes