D9074

Feb 21, 2021
so i downloaded season 1 link which ends up being season 2 and i cant load the save onto the season 2 link after finishing it... any fixes?

Reactions: chicho1958

juleswindu

Sep 15, 2020
HoneyGames , I'm liking the new story and dialog. Characters are more flesh out. The new renders look cool. And I like a lot the new photo-shoot system. (y) And also, new girls! :love:

The new 'Vipstagram'? Not so much. Yes, you can gain or loose a few relationship points, but it's a bit of an annoyance to like, unlike, follow, unfollow, for every girl (and some guys) EVERY SINGLE DAY. And this is now, on day 15, what would it be in day 100 when we're dealing with +30 character?.

And that's my main worry. You're adding more complexity, new variables (now your tracking relationship, friendship, flirting, domination... ) and conversation flags, instead of simplifying the code so it can be more manageable (for you, and for your beta-testers).

The code in the old version had dozens of variables and flags that had zero or very little purpose. And I'm seeing the same symptoms in the new version. Not every menu choice is meaningful. There is no need to track every answer and every choice. Tracking different branches in a conversation for every character it's a lot of work and sometimes for very little gain (a couple of point up or down, a different facial expression in a render).

An example, the dialog at the end of day 15. Is it really necessary to waste more than 100 lines of code (which, by the way, could be reduce to +/-30 with a while loop ;)) in order to know your favourite conversation topics? How is that relevant to the character or the story? In a game with potentially more than 200.000 lines of code, you should be avoiding this kind of things. Every extra line add the possibility of errors, so in a game this big and this complex every line should count for something. Wasting lines (and time) in tracking and coding silly choices in a dialog, or counting likes on 'Vipstagram' (what for?!), should be a big NO-NO ;)

That said, I like this game a lot, and I see a lot of potential with the improve characters and dialog. And the girls look hot as hell in the new renders :love::love::love::love::love:. I don't mind at all to have to start from the beginning again. I did it with every update of the old version. That's the beauty of making a complex game, there's a lot of replayability. I just hope that we don't have to wait so long for the next update. :p

Reactions: jainceo

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Nice to see the game back, but a rewrite? Seriously, gone from 70 odd days back to about 12 odd days, WTF. I took most of my gameplay correcting code

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
I'm glad you're back again. I played the new season, the graphics were excellent. I also loved the Instagram thing. But the rest was disappointment. We were waiting for the continuation of the previous season. You started the game again. You said long ago that we would like it a lot when we saw the update. Except for one or two things, everything was really out of what I expected.

shubgrub

Oct 22, 2019
I swear some of these people are bots. Some of you were in here for the discussion about what this update was going to be, and are still posting in your indignant old white lady voices as if you didn't know that it's only 15 days. Yes, there are bugs in this LEAKED version. Yes, you can click on the exception report links and fix all of them with a halfway decent text editor and two brain cells to rub together.

I'm not going to say this release is perfect with what I would have wanted, but I can see the framework of the changes he's going for and it will improve the game when it catches up. If he's not lying about the renders being done for much of the game, then the progress shouldn't be as slow as the gap between 1.55 and this reboot. As I have said before, all of your incessant and off-base whining will do nothing to help the game. This is not Epic games, it's one dude with a potentially really cool game that he's trying to make as best as he can and if you keep stressing him the fuck out the game just won't get made. So please stop. Or at least voice your concerns in a way that isn't dripping in entitlement and emotional trauma from not being hugged enough.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I swear some of these people are bots. Some of you were in here for the discussion about what this update was going to be, and are still posting in your indignant old white lady voices as if you didn't know that it's only 15 days. Yes, there are bugs in this LEAKED version. Yes, you can click on the exception report links and fix all of them with a halfway decent text editor and two brain cells to rub together.

I'm not going to say this release is perfect with what I would have wanted, but I can see the framework of the changes he's going for and it will improve the game when it catches up. If he's not lying about the renders being done for much of the game, then the progress shouldn't be as slow as the gap between 1.55 and this reboot. As I have said before, all of your incessant and off-base whining will do nothing to help the game. This is not Epic games, it's one dude with a potentially really cool game that he's trying to make as best as he can and if you keep stressing him the fuck out the game just won't get made. So please stop. Or at least voice your concerns in a way that isn't dripping in entitlement and emotional trauma from not being hugged enough.
Nobody is denying dev's hard work on story already being told. It's not top quality game and it's not some fast moving VN. It's very complexed sandbox with so many personalities. It takes time for such a project. I personally lost a wish for doever after losing my saves. Most people(myself including) were expecting progress on story in some way,even knowing since months ago,that is not going to happen. But,what most bother all of us is (I think) the once a year game update is supposed to give one hell of enjoyment to everybody and is not the case here. We all know which games can expect that from audience (DIK,Summer's,DeLuca,Rock Star....) and they deliver each time. And that quality can let you say WOW.

May 24, 2018
kinda dissapointing, renders and all that are great, but the fact that we had 70+´days and now starting all over again its gonna take atleast 1 year before we are back at the 70+ days and the ending of season 1 (before reboot) was getting so interesting so it kinda sucks starting all over. (like being a kid building a lego castle for hours and then having someone breaking it all down :eek: :p )

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
kinda dissapointing, renders and all that are great, but the fact that we had 70+´days and now starting all over again its gonna take atleast 1 year before we are back at the 70+ days and the ending of season 1 (before reboot) was getting so interesting so it kinda sucks starting all over. (like being a kid building a lego castle for hours and then having someone breaking it all down :eek: :p )
Perfect explanation of how I feel.... HoneyGames is awesome and I've got every intention of playing this game.... but i'd built up so much only to have to start over.... it sucks.... I love the improved renders. Very well done.... but it will probably take forever to get back to where we were.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I think it is a piece of shit move to post a leaked version of an unfinished product without the permission of the dev. This makes it completely unfair towards the Dev that is being subjected to complaints or just pure bitching regarding bugs, typos, edits when he was not even finished the product yet. This definitely is not on the Dev, but rather on the leaker himself.

Also, this serves as a lesson to never post anything until the work is completed. I do not think HoneyGames is milking anything. Far from it. Also his renders are not slightly improved, they are massively improved. Go compare the contrast and quality from his previous game images to what they are now. Big difference, and it is nice that he is adding new things, concepts, etc.

Stay strong HoneyGames.

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
HoneyGames
I played season 2 Although I'd know it's not a stable version yet BUT .... I LIKED IT AS HELL! HQ Renders and new futures make me enjoy playing the game from the first day! of course, waiting so long to see your work makes everyone so judging but I'm sure they will enjoy the result at last!
I think because the story patch is clear making and updating the rebuilt version is so quicker than before! I don't understand why some users start nagging about updates from now :LOL:
Please note these futures for the stable version HoneyGames
1- Ability to Choose a name for saves
2- Add some new Sex scenes voices for characters

Holy hell... the first game was also "remade" partway through, right? What a strange way to develop... I know this game was janky at best, but it worked. So now what, the dev will spend all year getting the new version caught up to where the old version was?

... why even call it season 2? It makes no sense xD
it's his game and he wants to name it season 10 :LOL: you can make a game and name it whatever you want :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes