Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've skimmed through the last pgs and am I understanding it correctly that the current remastered build avaiable here is very buggy and it would be better if I'd patiently wait for the next update?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully this rework will be done in a faster pace. This is a great game, good luck to the dev.
Well so you don't get disappointed gonna lay it out, I played it, had like 10+ script errors, barely could see answer because they were too high in the screen and some miss spelling, so I just deleted game and gonna wait a few months to see if anything changed

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well so you don't get disappointed gonna lay it out, I played it, had like 10+ script errors, barely could see answer because they were too high in the screen and some miss spelling, so I just deleted game and gonna wait a few months to see if anything changed
Thank you! So, I'll wait too.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've skimmed through the last pgs and am I understanding it correctly that the current remastered build avaiable here is very buggy and it would be better if I'd patiently wait for the next update?
Yep but there's a post a few pages back that this wasn't suppose to be the official update, it was for their Patrons since they get early access and someone uploaded it probably without playing it first and yes I played it had +10 script errors and other issues

Reactions: Mister_M

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yep but there's a post a few pages back that this wasn't suppose to be the official update, it was for their Patrons since they get early access and someone uploaded it probably without playing it first and yes I played it had +10 script errors and other issues
from what i understood from the conversation it was a beta test that got released and thus the reason why HG was kind of pissed for the early alpha release!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
from what i understood from the conversation it was a beta test that got released and thus the reason why HG was kind of pissed for the early alpha release!
100% correct, I've tested renyu ascension for the dev and never uploaded it just gave reports. I would be pissed too.

Reactions: Warscared

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
A (perhaps naive) question: why doesn't HG release the beta version for free? In this way, significantly more players can explore the game and find possible errors and bugs. If these are fixed and the game is in perfect condition, you can still offer it for a fee. Isn't it somehow bold to ask for money for an unfinished or bugged version?
Alternatively, the developer should get testers on board to check it.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
You don't get what I've said.
I love the critics.
I think I've already shown it over the years. that I have responded and tried to improve the game also thanks to the criticism and feedback I've had here.
What I can't stand is criticism from people who don't know what they're talking about.
They don't know that the game was Season 2 before and they make comments about it.
He does not know that the reboot was 15 days and complains because he wanted to fuck some chick.
You see, I use time to read those who criticize me, I wish those who criticize me would use time to read what I write.
most people were wait and support u .
lot of people love and happy ncc
after 1.4 around october 2020 its start to change u give lot of timeline but all failed
so llike 1.5 year pasr get only 2 update come from 1.4 to 1.5.5
right now new content not look soon
if u were like right now 1.7 just around corner and said before 1.8 finish the season u need do revamp simplify some old and prepare for season 3 peopel didmt react lke this ofc some will but they will bashed and they will be few
since u get new computer 1.5 year ago u keep rerender change some old parts too
ofc u didmt own us anything few of yourpatreon at past complane about comunation trouble
ok we get it real life troubles at pandemy u had your main job trouble not easy

but dont u think any valid point who get dispointed after 1.4 at all problem we only reach 1.5.5
some people and u put like people were all douchbags not like paat almost 2 year like were 2 people and people were cirtized without valid reason
its your game u not own us anything to anyone even payed loyal patreons
u update give timelines news then fail
if u bored and give up abondon game we can be sorry most of us loved this game
this all happem at 1.5 year not few month

i was downladed some of your old game without noticed before ncc 1.3 didnt able played were hard or lot buggy i try after ncc 1.4 lomg break ididnt able too so yes for me season 1 aout i dont have much idea if play before 1.3 dont remeber
after 1.3 i like after 1.4 was become my favorite game

i play ton of games and i had only 2 dispointment
first was my first played game after discover here big brother devolper dumo the game
secomd was ncc all those thing happen after 1.4

yes only 2

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
most people were wait and support u .
lot of people love and happy ncc
after 1.4 around october 2020 its start to change u give lot of timeline but all failed
so llike 1.5 year pasr get only 2 update come from 1.4 to 1.5.5
right now new content not look soon
if u were like right now 1.7 just around corner and said before 1.8 finish the season u need do revamp simplify some old and prepare for season 3 peopel didmt react lke this ofc some will but they will bashed and they will be few
since u get new computer 1.5 year ago u keep rerender change some old parts too
ofc u didmt own us anything few of yourpatreon at past complane about comunation trouble
ok we get it real life troubles at pandemy u had your main job trouble not easy

but dont u think any valid point who get dispointed after 1.4 at all problem we only reach 1.5.5
some people and u put like people were all douchbags not like paat almost 2 year like were 2 people and people were cirtized without valid reason
its your game u not own us anything to anyone even payed loyal patreons
u update give timelines news then fail
if u bored and give up abondon game we can be sorry most of us loved this game
this all happem at 1.5 year not few month

i was downladed some of your old game without noticed before ncc 1.3 didnt able played were hard or lot buggy i try after ncc 1.4 lomg break ididnt able too so yes for me season 1 aout i dont have much idea if play before 1.3 dont remeber
after 1.3 i like after 1.4 was become my favorite game

i play ton of games and i had only 2 dispointment
first was my first played game after discover here big brother devolper dumo the game
secomd was ncc all those thing happen after 1.4

yes only 2
I didn't care for the game... routes don't make any sense and there is no explanation as the dev said just a hint that this will end such and such path. There's no indicator as to how you achieve certain routes other than ending them or continuing them. The characters are mostly terrible selfish people. As the dev said it's complicated? Why? Just make a two or three routes and call it a day, but give players clear indicators as to what the routes are and how to achieve them... if someone made a mod, but with so many possible routes it probably wouldn't be practical....

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah. there is at the moment a Path about Maud, you can make a deal with her in 0.9 and in 1.0 you bring luana to a maud party. Then Maud will fuck Luana and you fuck Kirsten. (obviously Luana will hate you) and you'll unlock some other events like this in the next releases. And it will make easier a big event in next releases when some storyline will mix together. (this big event will happen anyway... I can't spoil more.I have to check if I've planned it in 1.4 or 1.5)
Yeah, if you don't get this path you'll have the opportunity to revenge on her before the end of the season obviously.
Galley? Are you tlking about add a gallery option in the game? I think I'll work on it when we'll end the stats bar and the stats page. I'm alone with a guy helping me with Gui and some volunteer bug fixer. and a guy who's checking all the text so I can't do everything in the same moment.
Is there any path to get Kristen without maude? This is the main reason I quit to begin with. I hate maude, and most of the models turn me off, Kristen isn't that hot but makes up for it with her "skills". Most of the other girls turn me off because they have almost all slept with Mark even knowing he's basically a scumbag or their not feminine with all those nasty muscles. I won't go on you get it three little letters are my biggest dislike, but tolerable if there was a solo Kristen path.

Keenan

Aug 20, 2017
WAIT!!...If this is season 2 why restart season 1???..Can someone clarify this??
Do not worry, dear sir. I'll paste this one just for you. This once, I quote:
"this is me when I see 3 users saying why call it Season 2 when it's a reboot... (guess what, it's season 2, even before it was called season2). "

I've been where you are now. Try to get better. Improve yourself. Best wishes.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
So somewhere in the middle of an already slow going game Dev had the brilliant idea to "rework" the game, yeah that is how you keep your supporters xD

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
You don't get what I've said.
I love the critics.
I think I've already shown it over the years. that I have responded and tried to improve the game also thanks to the criticism and feedback I've had here.
What I can't stand is criticism from people who don't know what they're talking about.
They don't know that the game was Season 2 before and they make comments about it.
He does not know that the reboot was 15 days and complains because he wanted to fuck some chick.
You see, I use time to read those who criticize me, I wish those who criticize me would use time to read what I write.
Precisely, these morons act like (incompetent) critics when they are ignorant enough to not know what they are even talking about. Like use common sense. It is a fact that a unfinished product will have bugs, typos, and other types of mistakes, because it was not intended to be released for public viewing.
and when facts are thrown their way, they accuse people of being bootlickers.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I didn't care for the game... routes don't make any sense and there is no explanation as the dev said just a hint that this will end such and such path. There's no indicator as to how you achieve certain routes other than ending them or continuing them. The characters are mostly terrible selfish people. As the dev said it's complicated? Why? Just make a two or three routes and call it a day, but give players clear indicators as to what the routes are and how to achieve them... if someone made a mod, but with so many possible routes it probably wouldn't be practical....
"The characters are mostly terrible selfish people"

That's the most realistic part of the game. It's the fashion industry, they only are egoists selfish sluts and fuck boys so that's well done by honeygames.

The less selfish person in that game is Mark. A true samaritan that guy

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes