Nov 16, 2021
Really amazing game, loved to play it through with so many paths and options! And really helpful walkthrough!

I did have some questions about the femdom path in version 1:
I played through the game with this 3 times, 2 times on the cuckold and 1 solely femdom. However, the solely femdom mode just switches to normal mode after stating that you don't have any interest in Kirsten and hence avoiding the cuckold?

Also the timelapse was a bit weird for me: I was on the femdom route, yet there were still 3 "normal" events: Her photoshoot, going to the beach with her and meeting her in the kitchen after she stayed with David?
Also, I think there is no way of not losing her to David on this route? In the gym with Randy the affection suddenly drops to 30 and you can salvage it to 40 by adressign her as Queen, but with no further improvements, she will start to date David.
Also, this spoils the Randy orgy idea I think? He adresses the situation with you and Michelle, but after falling out of favor with Yvette (which i couldn't avoid?), this idea is also shot down. Finally, the party is a bit weird, where she resents you, but I did not get a femdom impression from it, more like a broken relation

Reactions: sidsan
Nov 16, 2021
About version 2: I got some bugs, like with complimenting the instagram of Yvette and such?
Also think there are cropping issues with 2 or 3 frames? Like in the bathroom in the club, where I can buy cocaine in version 1, but in version 2 this option appears to be cropped out of the image? And some lines which are half cropped out, like I think 1 conversation with Riley and the talk on the beach with David about Yvette, where the bottom option was that she's a beast in bed.

braindead

May 17, 2017
Precisely, these morons act like (incompetent) critics when they are ignorant enough to not know what they are even talking about. Like use common sense. It is a fact that a unfinished product will have bugs, typos, and other types of mistakes, because it was not intended to be released for public viewing.
and when facts are thrown their way, they accuse people of being bootlickers.
If it was not intended for public viewing, then why was it released to patrons? From what I can tell, this "leaked beta" version is the current version patrons paid for, the first 15 days of the game. HG's new post even references a fixed 0.2 version of what he has already released to them. If he wants it shielded from criticism, then he should have tested more thoroughly before using patrons as beta testers. What's another few weeks of testing after almost a year spent remaking the whole game?

I think it is a piece of shit move to post a leaked version of an unfinished product without the permission of the dev. This makes it completely unfair towards the Dev that is being subjected to complaints or just pure bitching regarding bugs, typos, edits when he was not even finished the product yet. This definitely is not on the Dev, but rather on the leaker himself.

Also, this serves as a lesson to never post anything until the work is completed. I do not think HoneyGames is milking anything. Far from it. Also his renders are not slightly improved, they are massively improved. Go compare the contrast and quality from his previous game images to what they are now. Big difference, and it is nice that he is adding new things, concepts, etc.

Stay strong HoneyGames.
Have you even played one of HG's games? Bugs are a given fact in his games. I've played every version of NCC since release and I've run into bugs in just about every single version. It's an inevitable result of the game's complexity and scope, HG's limited coding skills (as he has mentioned) and the lack of a dedicated bug-testing team. Despite your wishful thinking, a "bug-free" version of the game simply isn't likely to exist. Do I need to explain to you how asinine it is to complain about piracy on this forum?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Really amazing game, loved to play it through with so many paths and options! And really helpful walkthrough!

I did have some questions about the femdom path in version 1:
I played through the game with this 3 times, 2 times on the cuckold and 1 solely femdom. However, the solely femdom mode just switches to normal mode after stating that you don't have any interest in Kirsten and hence avoiding the cuckold?

Also the timelapse was a bit weird for me: I was on the femdom route, yet there were still 3 "normal" events: Her photoshoot, going to the beach with her and meeting her in the kitchen after she stayed with David?
Also, I think there is no way of not losing her to David on this route? In the gym with Randy the affection suddenly drops to 30 and you can salvage it to 40 by adressign her as Queen, but with no further improvements, she will start to date David.
Also, this spoils the Randy orgy idea I think? He adresses the situation with you and Michelle, but after falling out of favor with Yvette (which i couldn't avoid?), this idea is also shot down. Finally, the party is a bit weird, where she resents you, but I did not get a femdom impression from it, more like a broken relation
The femdom paths were overlooked a bit in the original version and are one of the things I'm implementing in the reboot. There will be more events related to both yvette and Maud parties. especially for what concerns Maud parties the events will be structured in a different way. In my patreon page i'm starting, little by little, to explain all the improvements. the game was very complex, now it's more complex but it will also be more "defined"...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Freigeschaltet

Yeah... this is hot...
I want to give you some previews about the scenes I rendered, avoiding spoilers.
there will be many surprises already in the next version, it will begin to be clearer why and how of this Reboot.
For now just enjoy the renders....
I won't include all the scenes because I don't want to take away the fun of discovering them when you play the game...
I think the new scene with Madelyne in the locker room is really well done... for sure a level higher than the previous one

so it was before, for those who do not remember it

and Maud's Party was like

now it's like

and the story of the scene is more "detailed"... MC will be able to choose between some options that will change the story's progress...

Obviously, while the old scenes were composed of 5/10/15 renders, the new scenes are composed of 50/70/100 renders...

S m ; ) e

Sep 8, 2020
Will you update it?
Hello.

Short answer: no. I just imply that you mean: In a timely manner. ;-)

1. I had a lot of spare time back then. Now... not so much.
2. I have no clue where the new version is going. A lot is changing and events are effected by things the MC did weeks before.
3. It is probably not just an update but more like starting from scratch.

I want to wait until further updates.

But I really enjoyed the previous versions of the game so far and I am excited about the new stuff. And at some point I might give a walkthrough another try.

But thanks for your interest. :geek:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Freigeschaltet

Starting this week I'm going to start doing Reports about the game, dedicated to patreons. The top tier (+15) will be able to decide what the posts will be about. (I updated the rewards for supporters yesterday)
Basically, each time I will explain the changes in this reboot, why these changes are happening, give some previews/spoilers, explain some tricks and how to do some things.
The game is complex and I'm creating a very complex background around the game that can be a background for my future games (and maybe something more...).
So, if you like I will explain. From time to time parts of the game and I'll anticipate some things.
For the first release of the "New Coral Journal" I'm providing you with 2 topics of things you've already glimpsed and one of something you'll see shortly from the next release.
Also in the comments you can propose other topics, if they are of interest and if they are related to current releases I will insert them in the next poll.
In this poll we can talk about the Maud Parties (how they have changed, how they will change and what consequences they may have in the storylines of some characters... trying not to give you too many spoilers).
Shootings. As you have seen the time of the photos has changed a lot, in addition to the quality of the render there are also options and as you have seen at the end of day15 there are also extra events where you can call other models, I will explain everything.
Another thing that you will start to see from 0.3 will be the elita tasks, which are secondary missions related to your work in Elita magazine. It's similar to what you've seen in Elita Wars... but I'll explain...

Maud Party

Photoshooting

Elita Task

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Downloaded season 1 version 1.55 but it seems to be season 2. I am getting a recap of season 1 but can't play it. Is there a true season 1 out there?

Reactions: YuukiRidho

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you. Didn't know it was titled a different game . Guess after playing the recap, I got the understanding of what happens. Don't seem we can change that outcome I am guessing. Thank you again
But I warn you. FOLLOWER maybe has a sandbox system and it is "more game" than NCC but season 2 has a much better story, better graphics, better characters and a better choice system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misosoc

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The reboot promises to be soooo good! I can wait forever, as much time as the dev needs his project to be as he sees it.
yeah cause you arent a patreon , but for them this is dirt in the eyes.... 95% same content all over again. How much time do you think this will take? maybe 1st finish the damn game then do a remaster? like , you know all the games around the world? Still looking on how much time he can milk the peeps with this stunt.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
yeah cause you arent a patreon , but for them this is dirt in the eyes.... 95% same content all over again. How much time do you think this will take? maybe 1st finish the damn game then do a remaster? like , you know all the games around the world? Still looking on how much time he can milk the peeps with this stunt.
Hey gelu123. I wanted to start a private conversation with you. Is it possible? Or you can write me in private. Nothing bad, don't worry!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes