Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Freigeschaltet

As you could see by playing the first two chapters (plus one day) of the reboot there is some big news regarding your work as a photographer.
In the old version, you were limited to choosing a girl and then taking 3 photos. The stats were basic.
Now the game is a bit more complex. First of all, you do not have to choose in the first weeks but you have now a small roster of girls to choose from.
And then, above all, there are many more factors that influence the success of the shooting.
First of all (as before) the popularity of the model and your skills.
But now there are other important factors: the relationship you have with the model, your physical state (if you are in a hangover the quality of the photos will be slightly worse), some girls you can offer drugs (and in some cases they will have positive effects, disinhibiting the girls).
Being on good terms with the girls can also help you unlock some photos (when you ask them to show something more).

Of course, the point count needs to be optimized a bit, let's say I wanted to make sure that it wasn't possible to take 100% perfect photos with not-so-famous girls right away.
Your focus also affects the rating of the shoot. Doing close-ups on the face rather than the ass rather than the boobs can give different results depending on the moment. Often Riley and Adele might not rate a shoot positively where the third photo is a close-up of the boobs... maybe if they see those photos as fifth or sixth it may be a better choice.

That's to talk about the scores.
Let's talk about the news. as you have seen during day 15 there will be some extra shootings, for some fashion brands (invented, but they are names with which you will become familiar during the game). For the first shoot there are 4 new models to choose from. You'll see very simple presentation photos and you can choose one of them.

Those models are not new characters. Some of them will have other cameos, maybe you will see them as side characters during some fashion event or because they are friends of some main character. Some, however, will have mini-events about them, small storylines that do not affect the overall plot of the game ... we can call them side missions.

I do not want to reveal more but it will be fun.
For the next extra shootings, there will be some of the models you usually photograph during the game (for example Luana, YanMei, Belen...) alternating with some of these new faces. The purpose is to give more depth to the roster, and make more alive and varied the backgound in which the story is set. Not least also launch or glimpse some of those who may be characters of future games. I am creating various micro-environments that can be recurring and that can be expanded in future games (or various surprises in this regard, even other developers who may develop games set in the New Coral City universe, creating spin-offs of the various seasons or stories completely unrelated but with places and characters in common).
I'll see you tomorrow for another poll where I can delve into some other new aspects of the game

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Freigeschaltet

As you could see by playing the first two chapters (plus one day) of the reboot there is some big news regarding your work as a photographer.
In the old version, you were limited to choosing a girl and then taking 3 photos. The stats were basic.
Now the game is a bit more complex. First of all, you do not have to choose in the first weeks but you have now a small roster of girls to choose from.
And then, above all, there are many more factors that influence the success of the shooting.
But now there are other important factors: the relationship you have with the model, your physical state (if you are in a hangover the quality of the photos will be slightly worse), some girls you can offer drugs (and in some cases they will have positive effects, disinhibiting the girls).
Being on good terms with the girls can also help you unlock some photos (when you ask them to show something more).

Of course, the point count needs to be optimized a bit, let's say I wanted to make sure that it wasn't possible to take 100% perfect photos with not-so-famous girls right away.
Your focus also affects the rating of the shoot. Doing close-ups on the face rather than the ass rather than the boobs can give different results depending on the moment. Often Riley and Adele might not rate a shoot positively where the third photo is a close-up of the boobs... maybe if they see those photos as fifth or sixth it may be a better choice.

Let's talk about the news. as you have seen during day 15 there will be some extra shootings, for some fashion brands (invented, but they are names with which you will become familiar during the game). For the first shoot there are 4 new models to choose from. You'll see very simple presentation photos and you can choose one of them.

Those models are not new characters. Some of them will have other cameos, maybe you will see them as side characters during some fashion event or because they are friends of some main character. Some, however, will have mini-events about them, small storylines that do not affect the overall plot of the game ... we can call them side missions.

For the next extra shootings, there will be some of the models you usually photograph during the game (for example Luana, YanMei, Belen...) alternating with some of these new faces. The purpose is to give more depth to the roster, and make more alive and varied the backgound in which the story is set. Not least also launch or glimpse some of those who may be characters of future games. I am creating various micro-environments that can be recurring and that can be expanded in future games (or various surprises in this regard, even other developers who may develop games set in the New Coral City universe, creating spin-offs of the various seasons or stories completely unrelated but with places and characters in common).
I'll see you tomorrow for another poll where I can delve into some other new aspects of the game

My personal opinion on this: only photoshootings are boring and in the long run are good for the MC bank account at most. But otherwise they don't really have any added value.
Then at least let the MC have a quickie or a little adventure with the models.

Reactions: cccxxx

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
My personal opinion on this: only photoshootings are boring and in the long run are good for the MC bank account at most. But otherwise they don't really have any added value.
Then at least let the MC have a quickie or a little adventure with the models.
Actually, for me that is the other way around (this is what I prefer by far) especially the ways you can corrupt models to show more and doing more lewd stuff... Cannot wait to corrupt Elsa and the other Russian blonde and thin model girl that was in th 1st episode but forgot her name since (pic below).

Capture211.JPG

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
wait a moment

This is once again reboot of the NCC season 2 ?
I remember couple years ago there was 1.6 version then we got 1.55 but upgraded now we are gona take another upgraded version of the same story which never had occasion to end?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
wait a moment

I remember couple years ago there was 1.6 version then we got 1.55 but upgraded now we are gona take another upgraded version of the same story which never had occasion to end?
Welcome to this thread and to our problems with that. Reboot after reboot, remake after remake... we have to take it like it comes.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
wait a moment

Atleast it is much better this time around. Quality close to 4k renders, more functions in early game, and new concepts that will expand upon. Plus the whole Maud branch is being worked upon that will satisfy everyone, since that path made a lot of people complain about it.
We will also be getting quicker progress and updates. So yeah even if you replay it now, it is worth it.

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I like the game but the dev really needs an in game walkthrough. There are way to many characters to follow in this thing. So many paths going everywhere and if we don't do things right paths to others are closed as we didn't even know. Example of you stop talking to Yvette then you can't get to Kristen. At least not in my playthrough. Then you got so much going on and very little choices each day. Have to push those we want to pursue off because of other things.

Not a bad game at all just wish for a walkthrough.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Atleast it is much better this time around. Quality close to 4k renders, more functions in early game, and new concepts that will expand upon. Plus the whole Maud branch is being worked upon that will satisfy everyone, since that path made a lot of people complain about it.
We will also be getting quicker progress and updates. So yeah even if you replay it now, it is worth it.
Fifth time will be even better, eh?)

• Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Fifth time will be even better, eh?)
and the 10th will blow your mind!

this is the setting for HG universe/world so he as to try and get as much shit right as possible and then the stories will just flow out!

they can be small or long complicated or fairly simple ones as long as the base is there!

for instance a short story for MJ`s boyfriend!

a story about the dweeb trying to conquer women while being a small kind of fat poet and only relying in his mothers money?

fuck if HG makes enough small stories just for the fun of it he can eventually release a "story´s from new coral city!"

i suspect he will eventually redo season.1 since its only doable on unity and not really on ren ´py but it seemed a great story to tell (even tough you are attached at the hip by karen...)!

besides unless you are bitching on patreon complaining about getting stuff for free does not put you on the best light!

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
and the 10th will blow your mind!

this is the setting for HG universe/world so he as to try and get as much shit right as possible and then the stories will just flow out!

they can be small or long complicated or fairly simple ones as long as the base is there!

for instance a short story for MJ`s boyfriend!

a story about the dweeb trying to conquer women while being a small kind of fat poet and only relying in his mothers money?

fuck if HG makes enough small stories just for the fun of it he can eventually release a "story´s from new coral city!"

i suspect he will eventually redo season.1 since its only doable on unity and not really on ren ´py but it seemed a great story to tell (even tough you are attached at the hip by karen...)!

besides unless you are bitching on patreon complaining about getting stuff for free does not put you on the best light!
There is already a fully functioning Ren'Py port of "Season 1", bro)

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021

Freigeschaltet

I do not want to be annoying
but if there is not yet 1/5 please don't make it bigger than it is

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know why to put a second season when it's another remake of the previous remake XD, the only thing I complain about is that Yoshi's story has to be repeated (take it out of circulation again what an annoyance)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't know why to put a second season when it's another remake of the previous remake XD, the only thing I complain about is that Yoshi's story has to be repeated (take it out of circulation again what an annoyance)
After 1 year of absence and promises it seems to me
like they want to generate money
2.0.2 is a big disappointment
in my opinion.

Reactions: cccxxx and maruta

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Omg, the story is almost finish and he rebooted from zero. Better finish this one with original plan then improve the quality in season 3. Lol
personally I think honey has already made so much commitment
V2.0.2
Is that bad in my eyes.
For example, if I compare it with
Leap of Faith
then Honeygames is 10 light years behind

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
personally I think honey has already made so much commitment
V2.0.2
Is that bad in my eyes.
For example, if I compare it with
Leap of Faith
then Honeygames is 10 light years behind
In what regard..? Seams like you're just venting your personal bias regarding these two titles, which is pointless for anyone who is not you..
I personally consider LoF a steaming pile of shit and stoped playing it when they fu**ed up the storyline with the ex, but why would anyone but me care about that? See where I'm going..?

Why would you even compare NCC to LoF when they have basically nothing in common?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
In what regard..? Seams like you're just venting your personal bias regarding these two titles, which is pointless for anyone who is not you..
I personally consider LoF a steaming pile of shit and stoped playing it when they fu**ed up the storyline with the ex, but why would anyone but me care about that? See where I'm going..?

Why would you even compare NCC to LoF when they have basically nothing in common?
What i mean to say
is what honey has shared now just looks
just looks childish
If this is all after 1 year what you can bring
Then you're just 10 light years behind
It's not an attack on you
But if honeygames promises that at the latest, 7-2021
that he comes with 1 new update and it is now
April-2022. And if you come here, you just walk
behind the facts
Have a good weekend

Reactions: cccxxx