balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Ja ja milking the patreons for same content another year or so is a good ideea, wonder why not many devs do something like this more often. Wonder why only 141 patreons left and guess you arent one of them...
Tbf HG was down well under 120 subs before he released the latest patch so 141 "left" is a bit misleading.. can't remember how many he had as most before though but he usually hovers around 120-140 when I bother to look..

Reactions: Lexkar83

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I will get 1 ban that I don't want!
It's so bad that you ask yourself what's the added value
Especially given previous promises, Have a nice weekend every one

Reactions: cccxxx and gelu123

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
They're both season 2 - 0.5 is remake of 1.55.
Season 1 is different game - "Follower".
The problem of all these questions is the opening post (please 7767 correct it) that wrongly labels the first version of the game, before reboot, as SEASON 1. There should be an explanation there about what is considered Season 1 and that the two downloads are for the same season, one is the original, abandoned and not complete and one is the current reboot version.
I don't understand why so many opening posts in this site lack the most basic information about the game and then obviously you have the same questions repeated continually by disoriented people. It's so annoying and frustrating. There is always a useless "how to install" (even for Jpeg comics!) but there isn't a basic info as the file size, for example. Too often very useful and mandatory information are hidden in the threads.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
any idea what kind of bullshit is he /she/ it up to now?
Dunno, give him time to figure out ... I mean he wont remake old titles that were lower quallity than season 2 and/or arent finished , yet he will remake this game for 2nd time now? i mean there is always a third one no? at least finish the game and its story for good....

• Red Heart
Reactions: cccxxx

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Like the new renders. But noticed some of the fit girls are showing a lot less skin (Yvette, Ashley). Hope the plan is not to dial down storylines / art with these girls!

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
im a bit confused with the season 2 ...almost feels like a copy/paste from part 1 so what exactly are we to expect
is this a remake or is it suppose to be a continuation from where we left off at in the 1st season?
its a remake with better renders and also some new interaction mechanics (like photoshoot). it's still a bit early stage and missing things like BGM and not many scenes. you can play season 1 first if you want ot get a taste of the game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its a remake with better renders and also some new interaction mechanics (like photoshoot). it's still a bit early stage and missing things like BGM and not many scenes. you can play season 1 first if you want ot get a taste of the game
thats what i figured was season 2 is a remake they really should rename it because its NOT season 2 its a remake of the 1st game so...ive completed season 1 ages ago and when i started the so called 2nd season it felt like copy/pasted game and now i get it as to why

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
thats what i figured was season 2 is a remake they really should rename it because its NOT season 2 its a remake of the 1st game so...ive completed season 1 ages ago and when i started the so called 2nd season it felt like copy/pasted game and now i get it as to why
Season 1 is a game called Follower, this is the remake of the season 2 called New Coral City, HoneyGames is preparing Coral City to be a place for future games same people but diferent stories, couse of that he is remaking and improving the game.

Reactions: Joop501

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Season 1 is a game called Follower, this is the remake of the season 2 called New Coral City, HoneyGames is preparing Coral City to be a place for future games same people but diferent stories, couse of that he is remaking and improving the game.
ok i guess i made a mistake i thought season 1 was ncc

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok i guess i made a mistake i thought season 1 was ncc
mistake wasnt on your side.
dude/mod/uploader who edited OP has made that mistake.
hopefully that will be fixed..even without it these games are confusing more than enough :HideThePain:

edit.
and as my report/request to correct that was rejected quickly, my guess would be mods/uploaders know better than the dev (and long time players) how those versions should be called...kudos to them :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
mistake wasnt on your side.
dude/mod/uploader who edited OP has made that mistake.
hopefully that will be fixed..even without it these games are confusing more than enough :HideThePain:

edit.
and as my report/request to correct that was rejected quickly, my guess would be mods/uploaders know better than the dev (and long time players) how those versions should be called...kudos to them :BootyTime:
LOL that's absurd indeed. Most mods and OP here don't follow the discussions at all, otherwise we'll have more informative opening threads with useful and updated relevant information and not crap like "how to install: unzip" and no information when there are more episodes or the titles are misleading (it happens very often).

There are various previous games set in the "New Coral City universe" with the same characters. I've played some of them and they all are strictly related to the current NCC, so are they prequels, season -2, -1, 0? There is a naming mess and lack of information here. What season is King of The Beach? If it's not a season, it should also be pointed out in the opening post that there are other games set in the same universe, so the player is informed and can decide to play them before the latest one.

Reactions: Warscared

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
LOL that's absurd indeed. Most mods and OP here don't follow the discussions at all, otherwise we'll have more informative opening threads with useful and updated relevant information and not crap like "how to install: unzip" and no information when there are more episodes or the titles are misleading (it happens very often).

There are various previous games set in the "New Coral City universe" with the same characters. I've played some of them and they all are strictly related to the current NCC, so are they prequels, season -2, -1, 0? There is a naming mess and lack of information here. What season is King of The Beach? If it's not a season, it should also be pointed out in the opening post that there are other games set in the same universe, so the player is informed and can decide to play them before the latest one.
yeah this dev has built, and he is building an unique universe.
though strictly speaking if we follow MC (as the mc only), this game is a sequel of "follower", which can be labeled as "season 1", while NCC is "season 2"....other games (king of the beach series" have different mc, though set in the same universe with shared characters.
either way, the only wrong thing here is calling NCC reboot as "season 2", thus confusing all new players.

if im the dev, i would open a ticket, trying to get some reasonable explanation from the admins/mods - wth the request/s to correct mistakenly set "season 1, season 2" labels in the OP are being rejected.

Reactions: Sorrmo and Gunizz

Apr 29, 2021
Somebody somewhere asked me to do this one, so whoever you were, here you go.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1 Version: 1.55
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Season 2 Version: 0.2
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello I have an issue with the port, possibly it is only in episode 1. The face of the person talking covers some of the text. I think possibly it's because of the ratio of the screen on Galaxy S21?

Edit:
Nevermind I fixed it. I increased the Screen Zoom in the phone's settings menu and now the faces are gone and I can read all of the text.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes