Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how I can delete various NCC saves or generally saves from Renpy games? Thanks in advance!
You can delete a save directly in game by clicking on the touch "delete" on your keyboard while pointing on the save you want to delete with your arrow.

or
Windows C/User/yourname/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/NCC

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Well, guys, I think it's time to update you on the game and the situation.
First of all: the work is progressing, it had a big hiccup that I will explain later, but the design and development of the game still went on and soon I will be able to share a new version with many improvements (first of all a new GUI).
I lost some time because I was forming a team and one of the people who was supposed to be one of the two team admins had to drop out as soon as we started due to personal problems.
During this time I realized something obvious, I need a small team to get this game done.
Fortunately, the other person is available and I have started programming things with her and we are still looking for some contributors to help us out (grammar check and bug fixing).
In the meantime, I have continued with the coding and planning of all the events so that the game can be developed quickly when all things are in place. (It is my decision not to release any further updates until the GUI is completed.)

Now that things have almost settled down, I hope there are no more problems.
In the meantime also got rid of some commitments I have in real life and in the next few months, I will be completely free to relax and take care of the game.
I want you to know that I have never lost my passion for this and have many other projects in my head to develop when this is finished.
some will not be developed by me, but by some of my collaborators, to create a shared universe on New Coral City...but it is still early to talk about that.

Sorry if I've been a little absent but I didn't have much to say and I preferred to fix things and have some news to give you rather than just talk about postponements and problems.

PS. Anyone who wants to help with bug fixing or grammar checking and knows how to use renpy can contact me on discord.

I wish you all a good day.
The release is near.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Somebody somewhere asked me to do this one, so whoever you were, here you go.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1 Version: 1.55
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Season 2 Version: 0.2
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey I just downloaded the port of season 1 and it starts off with the MC saying that he fucked meadow along with his brother and they got caught by his brother's wife so he has to move now. Is this the beginning of the game? It says season 1 so it seems kinda off. Am I missing something?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah I just read the first few pages. Kinda weird to name it season 1 when there's a story that precedes is that's part of the plot.
Whoever named those "season 1" and "Season 2" in the OP, WAS MISTAKEN, yet, HE/SHE/IT REFUSES TO ADMIT IT.
"Season 2" merely is a remake of "Season 1", so far only 10% done or so.

An actual Season 1 would be a game called Follower, thus making this game (NCC) Season 2 in that regard.

The OP is misleading and confuses new players, yet all reports to change that were rejected so far. And the dev seems to not care either, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Whoever named those "season 1" and "Season 2" in the OP, WAS MISTAKEN, yet, HE/SHE/IT REFUSES TO ADMIT IT.
"Season 2" merely is a remake of "Season 1", so far only 10% done or so.

An actual Season 1 would be a game called Follower, thus making this game (NCC) Season 2 in that regard.

The OP is misleading and confuses new players, yet all reports to change that were rejected so far. And the dev seems to not care either, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]
Yeah and also the previous game is unity and this one is renpy. Bruh....

Clearly a lot of planning went into the New Coral City Cinematic Universe

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey I just downloaded the port of season 1 and it starts off with the MC saying that he fucked meadow along with his brother and they got caught by his brother's wife so he has to move now. Is this the beginning of the game? It says season 1 so it seems kinda off. Am I missing something?
No idea, not my game, I'm just the porter. Anybody else know?

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
how do i fix the choices buttons being super high View attachment 1883848

Figured it out:
1. go to your game folder
2. open screens.rpy
3. navigate to style choice_vbox: function
4. Change the value from
Code:
ypos 100 #270
->
Code:
ypos 200 #270
Your file should look like this:
1655848665784.png

Somehow the dev of this game made it worse then the default settings.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes