Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
This dev gives us so much hope and hype just to let us down over and over again.

I really like this dev too but he's so damn frustrating esp his communication skills.
I can't understand why the dev not make a decent schedule for this game.
When we think the things will progress, the same always happen, a long time without posts.
This is disappointing, because the game is really good.

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
guys, please stop being so rude!
just look at this and you will see honey game is not that unresponsible!!!
Untitled.jpg
it is about one year without an update and he got about 1000 patrons
I also miss this game but the dev said over and over again he will not abandon this game . don't make him regret about it

Reactions: luisar018

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
guys, please stop being so rude!
just look at this and you will see honey game is not that unresponsible!!!
View attachment 1908572
it is about one year without an update and he got about 1000 patrons
I also miss this game but the dev said over and over again he will not abandon this game . don't make him regret about it
The dev of becoming a rockstar doesn't make remake of reboots when things get interesting and then tells that now updates are going to get much faster.
I respect honeygames but he doesn't respects what he says

Last edited:

Aerys_the_mad

Aug 6, 2019
The dev of becoming a rockstar doesn't make remake of reboots when things get interesting and then tells that now updates are going to get much faster.
I respect honeygames but he doesn't respects what he says
Maybe honeygames doesn't respect what he says, but he's also doing it practically for free, and for sure the people complaining here aren't among the few supporting him.
He's free to do whatever he wants with the game, he owes us nothing and I choose to just be grateful for what he does.

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
One of the best game on this site i can truly see how the complexity of it may have gotten the best of honeygames when you compare it to trash like become a rock star it really puts things into perspective and really makes any kind of criticism to honeygames seem like the whining of spolied children.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
One of the best game on this site i can truly see how the complexity of it may have gotten the best of honeygames when you compare it to trash like become a rock star it really puts things into perspective and really makes any kind of criticism to honeygames seem like the whining of spolied children.
Very spolied children indeed. Shame on these children. Who do they think they are?! So spolied when they be playing so much game hours of content! No more whining!

mastapiece 0.2 (bug) complexity trashes all games on this site. Hail hg folks, you are spolied if you disagree.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
doing it for free....

because he started unity - which was atrociuos and slow
because few were finished storywise and most sexscenes were yet to be done, also triggers were fucked up
because he went ren py - great choice with poor initial graphics - but nice models which was fine to me
because he rebooted insted of continuing
because he re rebooted with a new pc ending with 3d graphics that look worse than before - at least in my 1920x1080
because all that he kept loosing patreons instead of getting a following and pushed the new ones back

he would have easily had a 1000 patreons if only had kept at least to his own deadlines and asked a neighbour to do q&a

because he is such a loveable hateable character i still check every few weeks that maybe he may still actually do the work

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Seems someone is incapable of detecting sarcasm.

doing it for free....

because he started unity - which was atrociuos and slow
because few were finished storywise and most sexscenes were yet to be done, also triggers were fucked up
because he went ren py - great choice with poor initial graphics - but nice models which was fine to me
because he rebooted insted of continuing
because he re rebooted with a new pc ending with 3d graphics that look worse than before - at least in my 1920x1080
because all that he kept loosing patreons instead of getting a following and pushed the new ones back

he would have easily had a 1000 patreons if only had kept at least to his own deadlines and asked a neighbour to do q&a

because he is such a loveable hateable character i still check every few weeks that maybe he may still actually do the work
This is exactly the point.

Some of us are criticizing because we actually give a damn about the game, and will be the same lot that are quick to praise HG and his game when we see content being produced.

I like the guy, I took time to make fanarts for him (done more for him than most) , but some of these bootlicking morons need to stfu with this -be grateful, stop complaining, you get things for free- crap, when the dev himself has not even produced any worthwhile content at the moment for us to even be grateful for spanning over a near two year frame of just promises and no actions except reboot after reboot.

Lets see how HG goes on about this and the biggest thing he again needs to work on, is his communication skills.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes