Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Sorry for the absence, if I don't write it is not because I am not working but because I have no news to give you.

Today I finally have news to give you.
In the afternoon I should finally have the GUI (this is not something I am working on).
As soon as I have the new GUI I will finally be able to add new days to the game.

In the meantime I have almost finished writing the schedule for the whole game. by "writing the schedule" I mean that all the events are scheduled, divided by path and with most of the dialogue already organized.

so as soon as I can work in the code I will just have to translate the dialogues and make the links between the various parts of the code.

This work has taken a lot of time because of the complexity of the game (and you know how deep this game is). But now the development will be able to proceed extremely easily.

I really hope to release the game next week (the following 10 days I won't be home and won't be able to work on it, but I will then be able to work on the game iniinterruptedly until the end of the year having settled 80% of my work commitments der 2022.

Sorry for the delay and Trust the process (hope MC is not Ben Simmons)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't even know what he's doing
What I do know is that he has been making promises for over 1 year
but doesn't keep his promises

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Well.. 3 years at least, didn't follow his progress before then. But yes, techincally that's "over 1 year"...

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
IIRC, he has a job that requires him to travel around. It's on this thread but cba to find the specific post.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Somebody somewhere asked me to do this one, so whoever you were, here you go.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1 Version: 1.55
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Season 2 Version: 0.2
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, do they have the gallery mod integrated? Thanks!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Hello back on this thread? WHAAAT? no new update? last 6 posts on patreons start with "Sorry".
Hah , wow people still continue to hope? maybe after gta 6 will be released you will get the 3rd (or is it the 4th?) remake/remaster and maybe than the story will continue. Until next year cya!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Hello back on this thread? WHAAAT? no new update? last 6 posts on patreons start with "Sorry".
Hah , wow people still continue to hope? maybe after gta 6 will be released you will get the 3rd (or is it the 4th?) remake/remaster and maybe than the story will continue. Until next year cya!
What I don't understand are the people who are still busy paying on PATREON. I might as well just throw the money out the window.
Some people really have too much money.

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Here we go again...
What excuse will be now?
Maybe in August a post about 'unexpected problems' and nothing of update.
The same over and over again, as always.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Well he has no time because

Corona, the neighbor was affected
cancer, bit him in the foot on the beach
Car accident, with his model cars
Moving to a new city, for his Playmobil figures
Internet does not work, has vacation

have I forgotten something?

I think the name honey fits quite well :) Viscous substance to which you stick, in excess very unhealthy for the teeth.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well he has no time because

Corona, the neighbor was affected
cancer, bit him in the foot on the beach
Car accident, with his model cars
Moving to a new city, for his Playmobil figures
Internet does not work, has vacation

have I forgotten something?

I think the name honey fits quite well :) Viscous substance to which you stick, in excess very unhealthy for the teeth.
still healthier than candy or refined sugar!
not to mention that if you try to spread refined sugar on bread its not that great... oh honey!

Reactions: cccxxx
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes