Aug 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the dev will remake season one of the new coral city,
I mean the "new" one, not the first one that was unity.
I saw on patreon something related to GUI

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the dev will remake season one of the new coral city,
I mean the "new" one, not the first one that was unity.
I saw on patreon something related to GUI
There is no new and old season 1. Season 1 is different game named "Follower" and it is unity game.
Season 1 from OP is old version of Season 2. It's mistake which, from some reason, mods don't want to correct.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That version 1.55 would be what?
My native language is not english, so I did not understand your message well, sorry.
if you can clarify if the dev intends or thinks of remaking this version of (season 1 v1.55)
OK, It's a bit confusing.

Season1 is a game called the Follower.
[Unity] - [Completed] - Follower [v0.7F] [Follower] | F95zone
There is a Renpy version
https://f95zone.to/threads/follower-v0-7f-follower.11146/post-1595679
Recommend to play that

NCC went up to version 1.55? I think. The Dev then started running into very complicated story dynamics.
He then did a bit of a Reboot with it And this is where we currently at. With the next update on it's way.
The Reboot, is quite a bit behind the first version.

So if you want to play the story until it's furthest point. You can play 1.55? Not sure what the level of issues on it is.
You will need to re-play then new version as I'm pretty sure the saves will not be compatible.

Hope my explanation is clear.

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
"I really hope to release the game next week".
Now, almost two months after and nothing, not even a post, disappointing.
Apparently, HoneyGames login in sunday, so at least he don't have 'internet problems' as before...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
2 months ago today the last post on PATREON. Does anyone know if HG has reported on other social networks?

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Update will be coming soon. No idea when exactly. Will get hold of HG this week and give an update.

My stat screen is also making a comeback... yeah!!
Hi, did you manage to speak with HG? If yes, we have good or bad news about the update?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes