Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
At a certain point you can't progress in the android version because it'll make you buy something from the sex shop and there's no scrolling feature. Does anyone know a fix?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
At a certain point you can't progress in the android version because it'll make you buy something from the sex shop and there's no scrolling feature. Does anyone know a fix?
yup.
play on pc or mac, as it should be played anyway.
or complain to the one who made that android port.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I'm really curious what will happen now. Will it continue with the last version or will there be another reboot with animations and sounds.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm really curious what will happen now. Will it continue with the last version or will there be another reboot with animations and sounds.
He is back to where he was when he used to first make games dabbling in his spare time, which is fine as long as you don't have supporters wasting real money on your hobby. You might see a release once a year maybe twice, but it will be minor changes he will not rework anything as he does not put enough time into the game to do this.

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022

I am just writing a small post to reassure you.
I have not stopped working on the game.
I hope to give you new news about the release soon.
Next Days I'll upload some picture for the patreon.
Hahaha
Was already expected.
Now, in the next post (maybe in six or more months) he will say: "Sorry, a lot happened, but the game is not dead! Trust the process!".
I really like this game, but I think that we never will see he completed.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Hahaha
Was already expected.
Now, in the next post (maybe in six or more months) he will say: "Sorry, a lot happened, but the game is not dead! Trust the process!".
I really like this game, but I think that we never will see he completed.
And He's like "Hey, fools! Here's a sixth rework of the few first days of the "Season 2"! Have fun! I'll be back in march ... 2025"

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
To quote HoneyGames "I really hope to release the game next week (the following 10 days I won't be home and won't be able to work on it, but I will then be able to work on the game iniinterruptedly until the end of the year having settled 80% of my work commitments der 2022."

That was on July 9th 2022, so nearly 4 months later no release and not even a message for his paying Patreons, HoneyGames is either a grifter or a lazy developer who doesn't give a shit and will collect the money but give nothing for it. If he cared one ounce he would at least address the people who continue to pay him money.

On a personal level I don't know what HG does for work but I have time despite working two jobs, one 5 days a week full time and the other 7 days a week part time, also I am on call 24/7/365 no matter what if there is a fire or building problem. I have a hard time with the lack of empathy with his patreons, they are giving him money and he treats them like they are a cheap prostitute but worse.

I've said before I would make a one off payment when the game is completed ($50+) because the developer imho can't be trusted, I love his game but his people/patreon skills leave a lot to be desired.
Those guys dont look at the money they make on patreon as a side job even, is just "those suckers will keep the cash flowing as i go on vacation or work on my real work" and even the guys who has this on the main cash income is just the "pay me suckers sorry my cat is dead keep paying more 6 months until my aunty die"

Only a few guys like the Rebirth dev has a consistent update routine

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes