HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
not complaining just saying game was really good in 1.55 it had so much content should have just continue from there but whatever you think is best
sorry but the Game wasn't that good.
Most of the paths was really messed up and trigger some events was really to difficult.

"If I had continued in that way until the end, the game would have become unplayable. I tried to develop version 1.6, but it was practically impossible to trigger some events and tell the story coherently."

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The "Season 2" is doing good so far
Can't wait to see more of Madelyne and Yvette, the are my favorites :love:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
same question
Its pretty much a life simulator. Some of the girls already have bf/gf or are married. You can steal them or make them cheat. All the single girls can hook up with other guys if you dont get them first. If you do get them first but treat them bad they may cheat on you and depending on the girls personality they may be cheaters to begin with so depending what you like you may want to stay clear of those girls. Most of the girls have different personalities and learning them is winning half the game.

The overal structure and range of different girls and relationships you can have or lose make it a very good game. But if someone is just looking to build a dream harem and have no other guys touch any LI this isnt the game for them. Its alot of fun when it works :D

Reactions: lmcc and A.aron

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Its pretty much a life simulator. Some of the girls already have bf/gf or are married. You can steal them or make them cheat. All the single girls can hook up with other guys if you dont get them first. If you do get them first but treat them bad they may cheat on you and depending on the girls personality they may be cheaters to begin with so depending what you like you may want to stay clear of those girls. Most of the girls have different personalities and learning them is winning half the game.

The overal structure and range of different girls and relationships you can have or lose make it a very good game. But if someone is just looking to build a dream harem and have no other guys touch any LI this isnt the game for them. Its alot of fun when it works :D
harem can work if you limit yourself to 3 to 5 girls...
more then that and you can not service them all and someone else will swoop in!
i always keep 3 permanent and keep 1 to 2 day free to play around!
Mei Martina Luana plus the hotel owners wife best friend whenever i can are always part of my harem!
i practice the catch and release method, and i do enjoy sharing my left overs with my pals so... i´m good!

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020

I just wanted to know if we can get Melissa before David in this version..any idea?

Reactions: D4ker and alendro21

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
sorry but the Game wasn't that good.
Most of the paths was really messed up and trigger some events was really to difficult.

"If I had continued in that way until the end, the game would have become unplayable. I tried to develop version 1.6, but it was practically impossible to trigger some events and tell the story coherently."
"sorry but the Game wasn't that good"
Coding was not great and the ability to path code might have been difficulty, but games that are not well coded can still be good as in enjoyable even with bugs/poor coding.
It's good that you came back, which is IMO is good, hopefully you don't get bogged down in the drama you created for yourself last time as I always liked your game even though I for good reasons stopped supporting it on Patreon.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ermahgerd O.O I had written NCC off a while ago. Glad to see an update! Even though it seems like it's yet another restart, I'll take the possibility of moving forward, over it being dead for certain.

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
Can't wait for ir ro get back, really love this game and i gelt really sad when it stopped updating. Love Rain and Tathiana. Looking forward for more content and the game is great. Continue the great work man!!!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I just wanted to know if we can get Melissa before David in this version..any idea?
I tried and failed, I even used her for the girl of the week thing to try and get in there first, so might have to just resort to coking her up later like previously... but yeah I couldn't find a way to win the bet but with how so many things interplay maybe I just cockblocked myself by fucking Harley in the toilets or doing stuff with one of the other in the bounty of sluts that are about.

Reactions: Ass~God and A.aron

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Straight up cash grab, this got booted up last year at Christmas and then the Dev disappeared until now. The only playable version is the 1.55 and that hasn't changed; calling 1.55 season one and 2.0 season two is ridiculous since they have nearly the exact same content with season one having a bit more.
season 2 is just a remake. guess i should have looked at comments
Blame the moderators that wrongfully labelled version 1.55 as Season 1, while "Season 1" is actually another game: Follower. Use the link "Report" on the opening post, maybe they'll get tired of our complains.
Version 1.55 is the original version of Season 2, before the remake.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
HoneyGames Can you provide some clarity on that David bet(about Mellisa)? Is it even possible to win or David always wins no matter what choices we make?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames Can you provide some clarity on that David bet(about Mellisa)? Is it even possible to win or David always wins no matter what choices we make?
David and Melissa paths ain't changed.
He get Melissa first.

"That event is crucial to the story since your attempts to get with Melissa affect your relationship with him. The more you try with Melissa, the more he will try with girls you are interested in, and your relationship can deteriorate. I had to choose a girl for that role, and I chose her because if there wasn't a fixed girl for that role, the code would become even more complicated amd it could be easier if "her girl" was an uninteresting girl.

As you can see, even from some small events in this release, the relationship with David can be much better than in the old version of the game and can provide benefits to the MC. This will continue in the next releases, so trying to get with Melissa can be a significant "loss." Everyone will evaluate during the game whether it's worth it or not."

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes