zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I tried and failed, I even used her for the girl of the week thing to try and get in there first, so might have to just resort to coking her up later like previously... but yeah I couldn't find a way to win the bet but with how so many things interplay maybe I just cockblocked myself by fucking Harley in the toilets or doing stuff with one of the other in the bounty of sluts that are about.
No I've absolutely cheated and notice Dev made some changes so its harder to cheat and still you cannot get her before him I don't believe a walkthrough mod is possible because its not as simple as changing points with li it will have to break how the game is setup in order to bring you to specific paths and some paths are canon meaning regardless that's how the game was written and would need to skip over multiple stories it would be an extreme headache to make a mod that's why no one has ever done one. I have zero knowledge at modding but I am an extreme cheater and yes cheating on this one is very satisfying some paths are intertwined with others only way to get a specific girl is by getting a previous specific girl its like game has multiple different paths and outcomes I've replayed numerous amounts of times just to change 1 small detail just to get another to reveal itself but then choosing same path in a different way in order to unlock 1 thing that I wasn't able to unlock Dev was extremely detailed on how he structured the game their used to be a walkthrough but my guess the creator realized how ingenuous and diaboli Chol the Dev is he simply gave up. Quality is not this games strong suit the writing and story is. One girl that kept alluding me was the reporter/Instagram blogger unlocking certain things early opens new opportunities its a great game but if you think your going to fire up renpy and hit the skip will not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
not sure how ppl are complaining about NTR when there is very little of NTR, and when the game is heavily choice based which I love. Great game. If dev had a team of developers instead of solo; routes, renders, writing, constant updates, etc, can all be improved and would put this game as one of the best on the site.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
This is by far my favorite game, I love all the intricacies and drama on the plot, one of my favorite MC's he's not that bland shell of a character that give all the women on a mile radius orgasm just by being near him... I never actually played the remake of season 2 and I was really disappointed when it got abandoned and now it looks like it's back, it's amazing surprise! My question is: Is there any new content in this update? I'm a little wary to download and there's nothing new...

Reactions: rejejvaca

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
anyone figured out how to cheat in the game? save editor doesnt seem to work anymore
use console
you can do it manually by modifying the console script (how to you can seach on this site)
or use unRen to create console (downlodable on this site)

but the best i would suggest use URM (downlodable on this site)

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
NCC is my favorite game and the enhancements are great. However It's disappointing that we are only on the early weeks of the game after all this time. We haven't even met Martina. Reaching where the last version ended will take 3 years.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewCoralCity-S2v0.3Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes