huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Hi HoneyGames I edit my saves to see alternate routes without very long restarts, even the smallest changes gives in saves give a warning, "it might be harmful, do you trust the source of the save?" after i say yes, it doesn't load.

I guess if it was your intention to never allow edited saves, it wouldn't ask if the source is trusted. I hope you'd fix this.

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
Hi HoneyGames I edit my saves to see alternate routes without very long restarts, even the smallest changes gives in saves give a warning, "it might be harmful, do you trust the source of the save?" after i say yes, it doesn't load.

I guess if it was your intention to never allow edited saves, it wouldn't ask if the source is trusted. I hope you'd fix this.
This is a Renpy Version issue not a HoneyGames created issue
If you are using saveeditor online it even states so at the top

" Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: "

Follow the instructions to bypass the issue

It does. There are ways arround.

Just go to the Renpy folder, search for the savetoken.py. Open it with TXT editor and chance a line from False to True. And restart the game. I do this all the time.
Hier some details:
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-renpy-save-check-coding.168169/
Page 2
Pinsel has even mentioned this just few posts before yours

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Michelle is meant to be droped by the mc, you can not have her until she was rammed by everyone, Honey games said she was meant to be skipped people can get her but is very obvious not worth it losing david over this

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I haven't played this game in years but I remember I liked it so I think I'll start playing it again since it has a reboot (which I hope fixes some of its problems), I have two questions though if anyone wants to help.
First of all, is there a benefit in being mean. I get that this is a good way to lock out potential LIs that you don't care about or increase the domination over submissive partners but are there other benefits?
And second, are there exclusive routes? For example, the way the story goes it seems that you can't have a sexual relationship with Ashley and Tatiana simultaneously, is that the case with others too?

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
I haven't played this game in years but I remember I liked it so I think I'll start playing it again since it has a reboot (which I hope fixes some of its problems), I have two questions though if anyone wants to help.
First of all, is there a benefit in being mean. I get that this is a good way to lock out potential LIs that you don't care about or increase the domination over submissive partners but are there other benefits?
And second, are there exclusive routes? For example, the way the story goes it seems that you can't have a sexual relationship with Ashley and Tatiana simultaneously, is that the case with others too?
in general i don't see any good on being submissive ( you lose so many points on hot girls like the one in my sign :D ) maybe in the future but not now . about Maud, Christine, Melissa, Harley and Irene i think it's better to be bold and rude but about the others according to previous version try to be polite and caring ( not in the sex scenes :devilish: ) .
if you asking about threesome the answers is NO ! there is only one threesome in previous version between two models after day 100 i don't remember their names . but if you mean you can be in relationship with both Tatianna and Ashley the answer is still NO :ROFLMAO: Ashley, Yevette and Michelle ( if you choose Love route for her ) are so serious about relationship and if they find out you lose both of them ! but you don't need to worry about this right now. have fun with them but you should end one route after an event will come on about day 100.
about the other girls i don't remember any bad outcomes from being in relationship with them.

Reactions: Stakos

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
New Coral City [v1.55] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 3.93GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 458MB MEGA

Original Size MAC: 3.92GB
Compressed Size MAC: 481MB MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
Downloaded the win version. Once i opened, it says season 2!!! What went wrong?

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
The question has probably already been asked here, but unfortunately my English is so bad that I can't read everything.

Can you play the 2nd season without having played the 1st season?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
The question has probably already been asked here, but unfortunately my English is so bad that I can't read everything.

Can you play the 2nd season without having played the 1st season?
yup.

there is no season 1 and season 2 of this game..dont mind those labels which are there to deceive new players and nothing more :KEK: yet if you wanna to try "season 1", check his other/previous game - "follower".

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
Does it exist? How can you get it? I know that she is into femdom, but never thought that she would be into NTR as well
It's been a while since I played the game but I think it was hinted but then Yvette kinda just leaves you. Honeygames likes my post this time so clearly there's interest.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes