roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
I am on Sunday but after Bernie leaves Meadow's apartment we didn't fuck and MC goes home. Is this a bug in the game or I did something wrong?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Bug affecting 0.3 hotfix: once you hit day 17, be careful when you browse Vipstagram. If you go back-and-forth, you may inadvertently jump to day 19. When this happens, your menu changes into:
  • Don't
  • Unfollow
  • That dress really suits you well.
This last option should be available only if it's day 19 (Friday of the 3rd week) and you are checking out MJ's pictures (the shop assistant you meet on day 18). Otherwise, it's a bug.

For a fix: open the folder "game\00 Days" and replace "02 day 17.rpy", "02 day 18.rpy" and "02 day 19.rpy" with the content of the attached archive (backup your saves first).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I remember wanting to play this before, but I skipped because it was abandoned. Now after reading the comments it seems like it's a remake and not continuation.

How is the remake so far? How much content can I expect? Most of the comments and reviews seem extremely polarizing and influenced a lot by the original. I would love to to know how good the remake is objectively without being biased by the original version.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Is crazy how Mark is more of a friend than David, David want to hog the girls to himself and get angry if you want to fuck someone, then he want you to be cool with him sleeping with them

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Hey HoneyGames quick question, as I am not sure if this is an error, or meant to be this way... Also not one of those coding errors, more like if it is an error, it has to do with flags and variables...

While I dont care much for ZOE, I still had the MC bang her (without betting with David), and visit her pub once in a while... I always get the "relationship update" when leaving... and its always MC + Zoe = 100/100, Zoe + David = 0/100... Yet near the end of the current version, David talks to you one morning and mentions how he is having sex with Zoe... is this another one of those "pre-ordained by God" scenarios ? What is the point of embarrassing David with her and keeping her relationship with him at flat out 0, if she still fucks him ?

The more I play the game (with different choices) the more I hate David... everyone talks shit about the MC cause he tries to fuck every girl... yet most people think David is cool when he is doing the same shit ? And he's more of a fuckhead about it... I noticed in this playthrough (I didnt go for the buff women), that he bangs Yvette regardless of how low their relationship is... I didnt care since I didnt go for her and banged her first anyway... but then he goes and says "yeah she is gross, but wild in bed"... WTF... my MC never treated her like that... David is just an asshole... I hope you change the flags/variables where if we make a girl drop to below 20 points with him, they dont fuck EVER ! (except for Melissa for story purposes).

Our MC needs a whopping 90 points to fuck Riley with the "suave/cocky" response, and 50 with the more "gentleman" one... why should David get to fuck a girl that he has 0 with ? Also please stop giving him girls that the MC isnt even able to get yet... like Elsa... I am dreading to think who the "mature blonde" he is trying to make girlfriend material is going to end up being... If would be a slap in the balls if it ends up being Adele or Kim (two girls the MC cant even seduce yet).

Honestly the way David is being a near Mary Sue in this game makes me glad I cucked the shit out of him in Follower with all his girls (stole Rebecca first, and Andrea after, and Andrea's mom near the end).
this is just what i see too, and how the game punish you if you want to fuck any girl he want, unlike the real friend Mark who even give you tips how to get into some girls

xchris

Jun 20, 2021
So does update end with Lucille bj?

If not how to fix game going to main menu after it
No it doesn't, I had the same issue and figured out the reason. I think a page back someone mentioned a bug when browsing vipstagram and rolling back causing you to jump to day 19. So then when the day ends it can't jump to day 19 because it already is there.

You can try to go to that vipstagram scene and make sure to not roll back anything to cause the jump and see if that works. I ended up just opening the console and type "jump day18".

Reactions: Stolarus

noobling

May 20, 2018
the remake seems quite buggy, after some point I constantly have David and Melissa's stat shown up at middle left and Luana's face pop up briefly in between every text box and they don't seem to ever go away, I'm a little afraid what the UI will look like eventually when all these little display bugs stack over each other

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes