HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Bug affecting 0.3 hotfix: once you hit day 17, be careful when you browse Vipstagram. If you go back-and-forth, you may inadvertently jump to day 19. When this happens, your menu changes into:
  • Don't
  • Unfollow
  • That dress really suits you well.
This last option should be available only if it's day 19 (Friday of the 3rd week) and you are checking out MJ's pictures (the shop assistant you meet on day 18). Otherwise, it's a bug.

For a fix: open the folder "game\00 Days" and replace "02 day 17.rpy", "02 day 18.rpy" and "02 day 19.rpy" with the content of the attached archive (backup your saves first).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, that's interesting, I still don't understand what's the problem. I've tried to understand where is the bug for days.

Reactions: xchris

mugolss

Jun 4, 2019
Guys i can go over the 3 week someone could help me...probably a bug..
Yes, with some character paths you cannot complete the 3 weeks (for example if you happen to go to Harley's party) I did several tests to see if it was a general problem but it all depends on how you get to certain points in the story

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, with some character paths you cannot complete the 3 weeks (for example if you happen to go to Harley's party) I did several tests to see if it was a general problem but it all depends on how you get to certain points in the story

yes i notice that...i can complete the party cause probably too drunk...there's a way to keep with maybe console command the drunk status low??

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Astrid's Back

"I've finally managed to create a satisfying version of Astrid for G3.
Astrid has been one of my all-time favorite characters in the past, but the fact that she was a G2 model at some point forced me to stop using her.
Now, after several attempts, I've successfully created a satisfying G3 version.
What do you think?
Would you like a storyline dedicated to her?
The one on the left is G3, and on the right is the original G2."

Sure, we want Astrid
85 %

Nah, let her with Mark
15 %

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes