harkyboy

Jun 10, 2020
The first step to recovery: "I don't want to give any dates since I'm great at not keeping them."
That is promising!

Dec 1, 2017
Every time the story seems to gets close to a new Rebecca or Tatianna scene, the game is rebooted. Maybe we'd get them on the 6th reboot. Fingers crossed.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
LOL. If he maintains current rate then update will be out in 2025 and that is optimistic. Most likely in 2026.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
It's impossible to trigger all the content. That's exactly what I want.
I think the complaint is more that it is impossible to navigate the web of choices if you are looking for specific content. Say you are only interested in 1 girl you have no indication how to go about chasing her down. That leads to frustration, because you are fucking around aimlessly. Maybe you luck into getting her, but chances are you won't. And because there are so many possible choices you can't really try them all. It's not like "yeah, there was that one event were I chose to do X and probably should have picked something else". If you try to restart you don't feel like you know better what to do at any particular point. Also if you restart several times you're just going to fast forward most dialogue, which then ruins the immersion.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I think the complaint is more that it is impossible to navigate the web of choices if you are looking for specific content. Say you are only interested in 1 girl you have no indication how to go about chasing her down. That leads to frustration, because you are fucking around aimlessly. Maybe you luck into getting her, but chances are you won't. And because there are so many possible choices you can't really try them all. It's not like "yeah, there was that one event were I chose to do X and probably should have picked something else". If you try to restart you don't feel like you know better what to do at any particular point. Also if you restart several times you're just going to fast forward most dialogue, which then ruins the immersion.
Exactly but i understand a walkthrough isn't possible due to the amount of possibilities.
The game by itself is good and lewd enough for me to keep on truckin' ;)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

"Of course. I understand what you're saying. In fact, in the upcoming weeks, the dynamics of certain situations will change. There will still be general dialogues where you can increase or decrease certain stats with the girls, but, for example, certain main events (like when you have a date) will be handled differently. One of the reasons for the rebuild is to make the game 'easier' without taking away the complexity of the storylines and the freedom of choice that I've tried to give to the MC. I hope the result lives up to expectations."

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
hope 1 day this is on steam and would like to see ntr events instead of MC walking away. we know they fucking let me see XD

succubusloverbacks

Feb 26, 2018
After the new updates and saves didn't work, it's hard to start again and play everything from the beginning. Is there another way to fix the saves

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
After the new updates and saves didn't work, it's hard to start again and play everything from the beginning. Is there another way to fix the saves
The saves for 0.2? It takes you less then 30min, less if you skip and speedrun, to replay and get to the 0.3 content. How is that a problem?

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes