Corbin <3

Dec 14, 2023
Great I fked up not once but Twice! Trying to get with rain and Melissa idk if Melissa is even romance option at this point same with most the girls I managed to cuck myself out of most of the relationships .,_,. I have spaghetti brain I should've used the dam walk through guide, also I know David is suppose to be the homie but he clapping all the cheeks even Ashley wasn't safe from that big brolic man I needed a option to get on all fours and beg him to spare some coochie

Last edited:

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Great I fked up not once but Twice! Trying to get with rain and Melissa idk if Melissa is even romance option at this point same with most the girls I managed to cuck myself out of most of the relationships .,_,. I have spaghetti brain I should've used the dam walk through guide, also I know David is suppose to be the homie but he clapping all the cheeks even Ashley wasn't safe from that big brolic man I needed a option to get on all fours and beg him to spare some coochie
Wellcome to the club, buddy!)

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
There are scenes where David fucks? I only know he fucks Melissa and that random girl who sucks dick.
Game really needs a gallery

Reactions: Weather

CraftyStar

Feb 14, 2024
I dunno what about you guys, but I would lo-o-ove to see more of the ex-girflriend content. We have done wrong to her in the first game and I want to apologize soo much....even if it needs the MC to step over own pride and dignity.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the main thing i want to see in this game is for the mc to get his revenge on Yoshi. as in..kill the fucker. give him a heroin overdose and leave him to die in the warehouse. i really hate that little prick :devilish:

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
the main thing i want to see in this game is for the mc to get his revenge on Yoshi. as in..kill the fucker. give him a heroin overdose and leave him to die in the warehouse. i really hate that little prick :devilish:

I haven't played this game in 4 years. Is it still not possible for mc to get back at Yoshi?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I haven't played this game in 4 years. Is it still not possible for mc to get back at Yoshi?
since we are starting at the beginning again, that will be a ways down the road. last we saw him, mc and that former cop were feeding him heroin to get him to tell them about his crimes if i recall correctly. and the game ended before we got to finish the fucker off. and then came the first reboot. and now this newer one.

Reactions: Displayme

doctor32128

Jan 3, 2018
How long is the current version of remake? I mean days-wise or % of original content?
I'm kinda missing the NCC but dont want to download remake if there is like 20ish days

• Haha

Billmania

Jan 21, 2024
I know that they are rebooting the whole game but did they finished it first?or they stopped at one point and just started from scratch?

Kinksy

Nov 18, 2020
I know that they are rebooting the whole game but did they finished it first?or they stopped at one point and just started from scratch?
Nope

Standard practice in this "field of work" - i.e. deciding in the middle of the story that it's gonna be remastered and going back to chapter one again. Supposedly this one was badly coded to the extent that certain story paths were impossible to achieve so he had to rework it.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Nope

Standard practice in this "field of work" - i.e. deciding in the middle of the story that it's gonna be remastered and going back to chapter one again. Supposedly this one was badly coded to the extent that certain story paths were impossible to achieve so he had to rework it.
And in this case, it's the second time. It's a rework of a remake that was supposed to clean the game in order to give update faster. We can see that's not the case as the last update was in december and there's no news of the next update.

• I just jizzed my pants

Billmania

Jan 21, 2024
Nope

Lmao ty for answering I guess we will have to wait few years for them to finish it

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes