• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
I don't get it either. Both version 1.55 and the season 2 version start asking the player to watch an intro of past events and the game starts after that. So it cannot be a rework...
Can someone please explain? I like to start at the very beginning. Thanks
The intro is about a former game which was mentioned right above your post.
Was a different style, partially hard to play. Ignore it and also ignore the v2 version which is i don't know kind of a leaked dev version i guess. Makes it look like just another incomplete game but try the 1.55 version which in my opinion is one of the best games you can find on this site.

Reactions: Jan23489

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The intro is about a former game which was mentioned right above your post.
Was a different style, partially hard to play. Ignore it and also ignore the v2 version which is i don't know kind of a leaked dev version i guess. Makes it look like just another incomplete game but try the 1.55 version which in my opinion is one of the best games you can find on this site.
The v2 is what got updated to v3, this is what the dev is now working on.

Updates

"Well, it seems like Week 3 is working, and it looks like the last issues have been resolved (I hope I won't be proven wrong immediately...). Starting tomorrow, the update will also be available to $15+ patrons. And a surprise will be available for top-tier patrons.
In the past, I mentioned the possibility of creating mini-games using secondary characters from the world of New Coral, but the Patreon community didn't appreciate the idea. However, the idea of telling more small stories to immerse you further in this world appeals to me. Creating mini-games can be too complex and time-consuming.
So, I thought of using Ren'py to tell a story, without choices, as if it were a comic. It's the quickest way I found to combine images and dialogues without going crazy. Starting tomorrow, this side story will be available (don't expect a colossal story; it's just a short tale that tells about events...).
In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and I hope the wait has been adequately rewarded. I'm already working on Week 4, and I hope it won't take another year to release it (I hope to release it in a couple of months at most...). Finally being able to publish Week 3 has unlocked me; let's see if the enthusiasm allows me to work calmly and quickly."

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
None of my old saves work.
And the layout and everything is different
Even some of the girls models are completely different
The fuck happen here?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
am i the only one having this on the screen
View attachment 3188640
not game-breaking or anything of the sort it's just annoying to have that on the screen for no reason
No your not, i have even 2,3 or more, stack of each other. First week was fine , then get some stacks and in week three also a bunch of erros, because of missing lines. Some renders who are missplaced and even a couple of pics missing. And yes i started from scratch.

But i am happy, the game is back

Last edited:

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
Unren 1.0.11d gives an error in this version. How should I activate the DEV Console? This thing is full of missing parts and errors.

Reactions: Azzy451

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
They are just more haters that believe every game developer should only cater to their kinks.
Preferring creators cater to them is one thing, hell we'd all prefer games made to our own preferences, but actively seeking out those that dont, can you imagine this in the real world? A guy hates shellfish, so he spends all his time walking into seafood places harassing the staff and customers? :LOL:

Unren 1.0.11d gives an error in this version. How should I activate the DEV Console? This thing is full of missing parts and errors.
Make a script file that adds the console enabled and use shift+o to access in a screen, something like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlbericEtzel

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
Straight up cash grab, this got booted up last year at Christmas and then the Dev disappeared until now. The only playable version is the 1.55 and that hasn't changed; calling 1.55 season one and 2.0 season two is ridiculous since they have nearly the exact same content with season one having a bit more.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Straight up cash grab, this got booted up last year at Christmas and then the Dev disappeared until now. The only playable version is the 1.55 and that hasn't changed; calling 1.55 season one and 2.0 season two is ridiculous since they have nearly the exact same content with season one having a bit more.
This shit is so confusing.. I wonder why mods don't clarify this to avoid confusion?
Anyway. Is the "a bit more" in v1.55 significantly different from the remake? Going from v1.55 to 0.3 seems much more than a bit to me, but I also know game build numbers means jack shit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This shit is so confusing.. I wonder why mods don't clarify this to avoid confusion?
Anyway. Is the "a bit more" in v1.55 significantly different from the remake? Going from v1.55 to 0.3 seems much more than a bit to me, but I also know game build numbers means jack shit.
It's not significantly different in content/story, however it's significantly different in amount. S2 goes till day 25 I think? The original 1.55 went to something like day 90?

Dec 1, 2017
So, back from the start again before releasing new Rebecca or Tatiana content. Are we ever going to get them?
Also, if your gonna start again, maybe update your models? The game is starting to look it's age.

But still, thanks for coming back!

Reactions: ubblesnop
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes