Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018

Within 24 hours, the game should be online. Sorry for the delay, but in the end, I had to work on the GUI. It's not the final version of the GUI yet, but at least for now, it's presentable, and most importantly, it's clear. Tomorrow when I release the game, I'll also reveal a bonus for the TOP TIER (+15). It's something very interesting that will delve even deeper into the "New Coral City universe." Thanks for your patience. I'm tidying up the final details, and then I'll be waiting for your feedback.
Christmas came early :eek:

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
1702908548657.jpeg

Updates

"Well, it seems like Week 3 is working, and it looks like the last issues have been resolved (I hope I won't be proven wrong immediately...). Starting tomorrow, the update will also be available to $15+ patrons. And a surprise will be available for top-tier patrons.
In the past, I mentioned the possibility of creating mini-games using secondary characters from the world of New Coral, but the Patreon community didn't appreciate the idea. However, the idea of telling more small stories to immerse you further in this world appeals to me. Creating mini-games can be too complex and time-consuming.
So, I thought of using Ren'py to tell a story, without choices, as if it were a comic. It's the quickest way I found to combine images and dialogues without going crazy. Starting tomorrow, this side story will be available (don't expect a colossal story; it's just a short tale that tells about events...).
In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and I hope the wait has been adequately rewarded. I'm already working on Week 4, and I hope it won't take another year to release it (I hope to release it in a couple of months at most...). Finally being able to publish Week 3 has unlocked me; let's see if the enthusiasm allows me to work calmly and quickly."

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In the past, I mentioned the possibility of creating mini-games using secondary characters from the world of New Coral, but the Patreon community didn't appreciate the idea. However, the idea of telling more small stories to immerse you further in this world appeals to me. Creating mini-games can be too complex and time-consuming.
So, I thought of using Ren'py to tell a story, without choices, as if it were a comic. It's the quickest way I found to combine images and dialogues without going crazy. Starting tomorrow, this side story will be available (don't expect a colossal story; it's just a short tale that tells about events...).
the worst possible idea one dev can get:FacePalm:
glad patrons (those a few remaining) were reasonable there, yet seems as he just dont care and he will go with that no matter what.

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
the worst possible idea one dev can get:FacePalm:
glad patrons (those a few remaining) were reasonable there, yet seems as he just dont care and he will go with that no matter what.
I know right, no wonder it takes so long for updates to come when he's working on things people don't even want at the same time! Madness, just finish updating the game back to where it was then look into doing other things, that's all people want!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mac and PC Mega links are the wrong way around... Just a heads up.
I was just testing if you guys pay attention :p
Luckily I read the thread this time. If something like this happens always report it!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes