Bratman215

Jul 30, 2019
after ca, 5-10 minutes you talk whit madleine and the game stops, you cant go forward
I tried saving the game then loading it on the week 2 version to see if I could bypass the dialog, but didn't work. Unfortunate. Not sure if Honeygame will fix it any time soon with the holiday season here and whatnot.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What has been read in the comments since the release doesn't sound so great. And then the highest tier is required for it!?! It's a complete impudence.
Fan service would mean releasing "week 3" free of charge for everyone as compensation and then submitting week 4 (which is supposedly finished) later for a fee.
No, there is definitely no money from me for HG this time.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
What has been read in the comments since the release doesn't sound so great. And then the highest tier is required for it!?! It's a complete impudence.
Fan service would mean releasing "week 3" free of charge for everyone as compensation and then submitting week 4 (which is supposedly finished) later for a fee.
No, there is definitely no money from me for HG this time.
at least those who have been paying 25$ are getting something early lol

What was the drama before rework? The game looked pretty great, the sex scenes could have been more dynamic. The story is hands down the best in this site but I may be biased since I used urm for choices.

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for the photo shoots? I can never get them to like my shots.
it's been soooo long since I last played NCC but if you find the script file for the photo shoots within the /game folder you'll be able to see not only which choices give you points but also which combination of choices lead to the best outcome, meaning, as far as I remember, sometimes with this game a choice can give you a point just for that moment but may also set a variable that'll prevent you from reaching most of the points if you look a the photo shoot as a whole.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
If you havent, yes, I'd play the original once.
I'm confused. I downloaded NCC-1.55, thinking this was the first season, but the game starts with a recap of previous events. Do these events happen in a different game, or did the download links somehow get messed up?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm confused. I downloaded NCC-1.55, thinking this was the first season, but the game starts with a recap of previous events. Do these events happen in a different game, or did the download links somehow get messed up?
What the other guy said- yeah those are from follower, you have the right version, NCC 1.55 is the one to play through; has 90+ days of events, whereas S2 I think only goes to 25ish...

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
The recap of previous events is from the prequel called Follower
What the other guy said- yeah those are from follower, you have the right version, NCC 1.55 is the one to play through; has 90+ days of events, whereas S2 I think only goes to 25ish...
Thank you, both! I'm a bit disheartened by the number of characters and amount of drama to remember, but I'll give it a go. :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you, both! I'm a bit disheartened by the number of characters and amount of drama to remember, but I'll give it a go. :ROFLMAO:
no need, just focus on a few of your favorites, if you try and play "collect them all" youll go mad. Also, you can hover over their picture icons at the top for more info.

Reactions: Quetzzz
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes