• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm found a bug already. sounds of the waves from beach scene with Rebecca continue on after that scene is over. gettin kinda annoying..anyone know how to fix this?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
am i the only one having this on the screen
Screenshot 2023-12-20 021611.png
not game-breaking or anything of the sort it's just annoying to have that on the screen for no reason

Kinksy

Nov 18, 2020
Fuck me. I never thought I would see the day.
Hopefully the next update won't take so long. I'd say its high time to check out the new version :)

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Is there actually new content here or he's reshuffling the same deck a 3rd time? I read his statement with the update and I still don't understand.
I know exactly what you mean. I completed 1.5.5 and thought this would be an extension, but it looks like you said, yet another rehash of 2.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mehdora

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow this is definitely one of my top "abandoned" games that I had secretly been hoping makes a comeback. So glad to see it back.

One of the most unique games where MC is just one of many and must actually work to fuck girls which makes it much more satisfying when he does.

It will probably take the author a hot minute to clean up his code in the remake to catch back up to 1.55 left off but hopefully after that he's able to chug along and finish it. I don't blame him for remaking it just by looking at the guide and seeing the 5000 different variables and paths it must've grown into a nightmare to keep track of.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Christmas is almost here! this kind of devs needs some quick money and will vanish again. haha
Yeah, I'm loathed to agree but the dev made a post in December of last year and then peaced out for 11 months. Not a good look when you suddenly pop back up right before Christmas the next year after zero updates. No changelog from the dev, either, so I doubt it's even close to worth the wait.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Season 1 seems to be linked and start at "part 2" ...? what do I need to do to see the beginning of the story?

edit: am I just dumb? 1.55 just jumps into the middle of the story and you can read about what happened previously or is there another game linked to this?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
what is this thing of watching an introduction to episode 2 in season 1?? i dont get if i am supposed to see it if i play for first time or not
I don't get it either. Both version 1.55 and the season 2 version start asking the player to watch an intro of past events and the game starts after that. So it cannot be a rework...
Can someone please explain? I like to start at the very beginning. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes