Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Within 24 hours, the game should be online. Sorry for the delay, but in the end, I had to work on the GUI. It's not the final version of the GUI yet, but at least for now, it's presentable, and most importantly, it's clear. Tomorrow when I release the game, I'll also reveal a bonus for the TOP TIER (+15). It's something very interesting that will delve even deeper into the "New Coral City universe." Thanks for your patience. I'm tidying up the final details, and then I'll be waiting for your feedback.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Within 24 hours, the game should be online. Sorry for the delay, but in the end, I had to work on the GUI. It's not the final version of the GUI yet, but at least for now, it's presentable, and most importantly, it's clear. Tomorrow when I release the game, I'll also reveal a bonus for the TOP TIER (+15). It's something very interesting that will delve even deeper into the "New Coral City universe." Thanks for your patience. I'm tidying up the final details, and then I'll be waiting for your feedback.
*fingers crossed*

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i am hoping this will be up when i get home from work in the wee hours of the morning. then DL..sleep and play tomorrow..if it's availalbe here since i am not a patreon sub. if not, then hopefully it will be out soon so i can get back to the fun. i love this game, it is definately top 10 for me and one of the first VN's i played when i first discovered them during covid time.

Reactions: Warscared

braindead

May 17, 2017

Can someone do the mathematical conversion on HG's definition of "within 24 hours" and translate what that equates to in a regular person's time? I've seen too many posts promising stuff in a "few days".

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm i noticed on the patreon site that the new update is online? does that mean Honey Games is pulling a Bitch Squad on us? damn. hopefully a DL version will come, but may be a while.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hm i noticed on the patreon site that the new update is online? does that mean Honey Games is pulling a Bitch Squad on us? damn. hopefully a DL version will come, but may be a while.
It's only for the "top tier".

It took time and effort, but in the end, I did it. Finally, release 03 is online for the top tier.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wonder how many "top tier" subs he has after 18+ months of hiatus? From what I can find he still had 25 members in Nov 2023, tbh that's far more then I expected.. out of those 25 how many were coughing up $25 for top tier? And will people be lured in to sub again now that an update has finally dropped, they might.. will be interesting to go over the Dec stats when they're avaliable.

Personally I'm mainly interested in what comes next, how long and consistent will dev cycles be? Will HG finally start communictating in a reasonable manner? Would love to see this project back on track and worthy of supporting again in the future.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wonder how many "top tier" subs he has after 18+ months of hiatus? From what I can find he still had 25 members in Nov 2023, tbh that's far more then I expected.. out of those 25 how many were coughing up $25 for top tier? And will people be lured in to sub again now that an update has finally dropped, they might.. will be interesting to go over the Dec stats when they're avaliable.

Personally I'm mainly interested in what comes next, how long and consistent will dev cycles be? Will HG finally start communictating in a reasonable manner? Would love to see this project back on track and worthy of supporting again in the future.

It says right on Patreon....

2023-12-14 21_03_28-HoneyGames _ creating 3d Adult Games _ Patreon and 49 more pages - Persona...png

Estimated Earnings per month
$67 - $197

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes