Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
HoneyGames In version 0,9 I see that there is still a error regarding the situation with Martina, MC did not promise her session for sex but Riley still accuses him of it, claiming that she got SMS screens on the subject, so something is wrong with the code if the situation repeats itself constantly from several versions of the game

1576556688707.png

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
HoneyGames any update on ETA for 1.1, any hope for a wednesday release? Sorry to clog the thread here, would write on patreon as usual but can't access it via my phobe at the moment.. cheers!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames In version 0,9 I see that there is still a error regarding the situation with Martina, MC did not promise her session for sex but Riley still accuses him of it, claiming that she got SMS screens on the subject, so something is wrong with the code if the situation repeats itself constantly from several versions of the game

View attachment 488982
Really. I've tried to fix it a lot of times and I still don0t get where the problem is.
During christmas holidays I'll be to my mother's home and I'll bring a laptop with me. I can't render but I'll check all the game from start and I'll fix that problem and some other little problems. (Regine pretend to know you also if you never met her before, and some other little things I take notes).
I mean sometimes when I made the release I don't put a variable in the game and I add it in the next release, in the days after. Trying to set the right value of the new variable with a cross of other variable and sometimes this thing doesn't work correctly. In later release I've learned to make a variable for everything happen in the game... but until 0.6/7 I did this kind of trick. (I don't add the new variable in the right place later to don't fuck up the previous saves of who played the game).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 488982
I have a fix for that...Do you know how to edit script file?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Really. I've tried to fix it a lot of times and I still don0t get where the problem is.
During christmas holidays I'll be to my mother's home and I'll bring a laptop with me. I can't render but I'll check all the game from start and I'll fix that problem and some other little problems. (Regine pretend to know you also if you never met her before, and some other little things I take notes).
I mean sometimes when I made the release I don't put a variable in the game and I add it in the next release, in the days after. Trying to set the right value of the new variable with a cross of other variable and sometimes this thing doesn't work correctly. In later release I've learned to make a variable for everything happen in the game... but until 0.6/7 I did this kind of trick. (I don't add the new variable in the right place later to don't fuck up the previous saves of who played the game).
Hi HoneyGames,

The problem is that when you reject sex with Martina, the MarrtinaEvent is stuck on 1. There are no further event for Martina that changes this variable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps. I will be glad to give more info if my post is a bit unclear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
you can use programs as notepad++ or Dev-C ++
This fix solves it quite nicely.
Fix for MartinaEvent

Sorry I don't want to Upload my rpy file...HoneyGames might have fixed some other bugs, then my version re-introduces them.

In a nutshell

just add
or martinaevent == 1

in the three spots identified where his test is
if martinaevent >= 18 or martinaevent == 1:

The flow thereafter seem the way that he intended. Martina is slightly pissed off 40. Riley is not effected and id does not force your photoshoot with her instead of Yanmei that did not make sense. You still meet her later on and can build from there.

Aug 17, 2019
Will you ever release it for Android? I can't play AVNs on my PC because it's shared among my family. So, it would be nice to play it on my Android.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Will you ever release it for Android? I can't play AVNs on my PC because it's shared among my family. So, it would be nice to play it on my Android.
When I'll have some time to understand how to build android version I'll do it.
I know it's easy but I have to focus on it and do it and at the moment I have not too much time between the releases and my life...
If I don'r remember wrong someone did an android version check in past post (maybe for 0.7...so you can try the game and see if you like it...then... as some people realizing from 0.8/0.9 some storyline go in the MAIN and the game start to be REALLY interesting... and next releases it will be better..

Aug 17, 2019
When I'll have some time to understand how to build android version I'll do it.
I know it's easy but I have to focus on it and do it and at the moment I have not too much time between the releases and my life...
If I don'r remember wrong someone did an android version check in past post (maybe for 0.7...so you can try the game and see if you like it...then... as some people realizing from 0.8/0.9 some storyline go in the MAIN and the game start to be REALLY interesting... and next releases it will be better..
Ok, thanks for replying. I'll just wait for an Android version. I found one but it's broken af. There are script errors every few minutes of playing.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ok, thanks for replying. I'll just wait for an Android version. I found one but it's broken af. There are script errors every few minutes of playing.
Yeah...Unfortunately there were a few bugs in the game that Honeygames have fixed since, but obviously, they will still be wrong on 0.7 Android.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Oh thank you. I remember someone told me about this but I thought it was on discord and I search in my discord chat and I didnt find it and I start thought it was a dream.
Now I've fixed
Cool,

A couple of things I picked up in Version 0.9 (You might have fixed it in your latest version already)

Version 0.9
=======
02 day 57.rpy
MeadowText is not defined line 438

Stat Images missing (St76)...Jumps from St75 to st90
(Basically the last 4 characters on the Stat screen)

02 day 58.rpy
When Opening Lamar Stas I get error
Lamargood not defined line 707?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
how do i get 100 points in the blowjob scene with Rain?
I might be mistaken, but the worse you treat Rain, the better the Blowjob, but it's a like a double edge sword, she going to hate you more with every forced action during the BJ. So best to do a balanced BJ... Taker her a bit out of her comfort zone, but don't be an ass.

Reactions: HoneyGames

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I might be mistaken, but the worse you treat Rain, the better the Blowjob, but it's a like a double edge sword, she going to hate you more with every forced action during the BJ. So best to do a balanced BJ... Taker her a bit out of her comfort zone, but don't be an ass.
exactly

I also fixed the bugs you reported me. when I release new version I update the older

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Dude dont get me wrong I'm just saying that I dont consider all the girls to be virgin, I wont have any problem if they have there fair share previously I'm just saying girls like rebecca, mellisa, rain which were my favourite previously are now fuck toys for soccer bitch, David hulk, and limp dick. Now if you stand in mc's shoes would you consider dating an girls who is fucking around in front of you(I know mc has also been cheating on them), but after seeing those girls getting fucked i lost my interest that's what i'm saying. Also consider a girl like andrea fucking a sucker like yoshi then I dont think about pursuing a girl like her, same with meadow. All the girls here are A grade sluts thats what I'm saying. I really like mellisa but after there one night stand I dont think I will look at her in the same way. I'm just saying there may be a chance even yvette and ashley will fuck around and after that you will embrace us with these sluts.

Sorry if you think I' whining too much but that's the way I see it.
I wouldn't call any of the girls outright sluts..well, aside from Harley and Madelyn ( that story about Japanese dude was hilarious though). They have their own motivations, preferences and history, more than in most VNs.
Surprisingly, Yvette seems best option so far. ( Also HoneyTales: there is a bug..if you invite her over to movies,it brings you back to main screen after you've talked with her after).
Michelle: kind of hot'n'cold, obviously more romantic path
Andrea: similar, but kind of annoying. Calls MC her "best friend", but doesn't trust a word you say. Hope we Really get to fuck up that Yoshi idiot ( like convicted with life time sentence as pedophile, high security, all male facility :p). And then she has to chase after MC.
Martina/Rebecca/Meadow/Melania: Gold diggers. Last type of women you want to hook up with.You'd go nuts after no more than a week.
Kirsten/Maud/Rain: Weird/crazy category. Could end up interesting.
Luana/Yanmei/Catherine/Roberta: just sex.
Riley/Irene/Elsa/Melissa: still undeveloped.

What I would like to see done better, is MC's dialogue. Kind of comes across as douche. I know some people like, but I'd like an option to play more as "good guy".
Also, at some point, there should be clear warning, when you should stop fooling around and commit ( if it is an option) to any of the girls.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I wouldn't call any of the girls outright sluts..well, aside from Harley and Madelyn ( that story about Japanese dude was hilarious though). They have their own motivations, preferences and history, more than in most VNs.
Surprisingly, Yvette seems best option so far. ( Also HoneyTales: there is a bug..if you invite her over to movies,it brings you back to main screen after you've talked with her after).
Michelle: kind of hot'n'cold, obviously more romantic path
Andrea: similar, but kind of annoying. Calls MC her "best friend", but doesn't trust a word you say. Hope we Really get to fuck up that Yoshi idiot ( like convicted with life time sentence as pedophile, high security, all male facility :p). And then she has to chase after MC.
Martina/Rebecca/Meadow/Melania: Gold diggers. Last type of women you want to hook up with.You'd go nuts after no more than a week.
Kirsten/Maud/Rain: Weird/crazy category. Could end up interesting.
Luana/Yanmei/Catherine/Roberta: just sex.
Riley/Irene/Elsa/Melissa: still undeveloped.

What I would like to see done better, is MC's dialogue. Kind of comes across as douche. I know some people like, but I'd like an option to play more as "good guy".
Also, at some point, there should be clear warning, when you should stop fooling around and commit ( if it is an option) to any of the girls.
Thank I love when people gives me this kind of feedback
(I'll check Yvettemovies bug)
Yeah. The categorizing of the girls is good. SOme of them could have a plot twist, you know, people change.
Some other changes by you know her. For example Michelle at the begin could seems a "just sex" but I have some nice ideas about the relation with her.

To play as a good guy is possible, You'll need more time to get some reward but you can (Spoiler: in 1.1 there is a scene you can get with Martina a couple release ago if you play her domination path...)
The idea is to make some different reward by the way you act (like with Michelle at the paradise Club). I mean you can go for the bad guy with the sure shot or play good and have more but later (In 1.1 there is more Michelle scenes you can't get you act bad at the paradise Club) (I don't know if you already get the Paradise Club event with Michelle because I don't know which release are you playing...Anyway in 1.1 there will ba also "redemption possibilites" for some girl...I mean, there will be choice qho could open new scenario in future releases.

For Yoshi... don't worry... he'll get all he deserve... and it will be terrible... really really terrible

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes