Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This fix solves it quite nicely.
Fix for MartinaEvent

Sorry I don't want to Upload my rpy file...HoneyGames might have fixed some other bugs, then my version re-introduces them.

In a nutshell

just add
or martinaevent == 1

in the three spots identified where his test is
if martinaevent >= 18 or martinaevent == 1:

The flow thereafter seem the way that he intended. Martina is slightly pissed off 40. Riley is not effected and id does not force your photoshoot with her instead of Yanmei that did not make sense. You still meet her later on and can build from there.
I tried this in version 1.0, I changed this two files as you said, but unfortunately it hasn't changed anything, it's still the same, I totally denied Martina, I haven't even had a conversation with her about the session for sex, but still the MC is still accused of it.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I tried this in version 1.0, I changed this two files as you said, but unfortunately it hasn't changed anything, it's still the same, I totally denied Martina, I haven't even had a conversation with her about the session for sex, but still the MC is still accused of it.
You have to play it from before you refused... or during that weekend or the stats it registered.

Reactions: Burt

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Just want to get Kirsten back in my good graces, without all the femdom, cuck stuff. That or convince Jennifer to look my way. Or both, but let's not get greedy LOL!

I know these fetishes are some guys' thing, but is there not a path that will normalize some girls and put them back in your good graces??? Definitely need a walkthrough or hints or cheats.

Reactions: J_M and ubblesnop

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
There is still the bug that the game suddenly ends after you had sex with Meadow the second time:

Call from Meadow: "I am home, I am reading the script" - Scene :(

Devka

May 8, 2017
Okay, I think I messed up a cople of things. tonite I'll check all the events you've mentioned.
In every release I modify "sex scenes" because I'm trying to get a good balance. Probably I miss some exit links so the code continue in the same page and you get wrong events...
Same issue as above with Martina and Luana. Don't have the option for Yanmei and she gave me her room key during the photoshoot at the resort with Luana and Rebecca. Also the game will jump to the main menu after sex if you choose Roberta instead of Luana that night.

Tomadeur

Mar 4, 2018
I love the game and appreciate the efforts HoneyGames , but the missing changelog is really annoying as you don't know where to find the new content in the game and the game and it's different paths are too long to play it through every time imho.

So I'm really excited how this game is developing and thankful for you efforts, but a short and simple changelog would be cool.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Man, I know the path I'm on with Kristen is called the cuckold path, but I can't help but hope we'll get to have some fun with her too, not to mention with Maud, who apparently wants us to be her new slave according to the stats screen. Doesn't have to be actual sex, but taking orders from her, being used for her pleasure and schemes, that would be nice... She keeps teasing that she'll make us do stuff for/to her, meanwhile that lucky bastard Connor gets to have all the fun... He even got to be fucked by Maud! Why does he get all the luck...?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how the whole situation develops! It's nice to see some actual sustained femdom towards the MC in one of these games marked with the female domination tag. It's not that it never happens, but not as often as I'd like, so, it's nice to see it here...

Reactions: dschunky

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I love the game and appreciate the efforts HoneyGames , but the missing changelog is really annoying as you don't know where to find the new content in the game and the game and it's different paths are too long to play it through every time imho.

So I'm really excited how this game is developing and thankful for you efforts, but a short and simple changelog would be cool.
Everytime I release a new version in the post in my patreon page I write all.

Reactions: Tomadeur

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Can you imagine what Yvette will do to Bernie if he's dumb enough to pull his dick out :devilish:.

Now to the mandatory questions:

1. When will Yvette finally stay the night at MCs place?
2. At what version will we get the vacation with her?
3. How do I reduce the suspicion points?
4. Is it normal that the brutality skill stays at 1 even if you continuously fuck Yvette to heaven?
5. There is the situation with Tatianna at the park where she asks about MC and Ashley, wouldn't that be a good chance to tell her (and therefor the whole gym) about you and Yvette?

Anyway thank you for the update and the fix for the Mark situation.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Same issue as above with Martina and Luana. Don't have the option for Yanmei and she gave me her room key during the photoshoot at the resort with Luana and Rebecca. Also the game will jump to the main menu after sex if you choose Roberta instead of Luana that night.

From release 1.0 I made a change.
As maybe you know you can have the option to meet the girls just when you don't have other scheduled event for the night (or for the afternoon) There is usually just 1 free night in a week if you're following all the storylines. but if you're avoiding some storylines you could have more free night and there are night/afternoon events for 6/7 girls (in release 1.1)
So: Now you can meet the girls just once in a week (some girl twice...it depends by the storyline and if something happens )
plus Some girls sometimes are not available. Like Yvette when she told you she have a fight, or yanmei or luana when they're out of town for work....Usually they told you about it, sometimes happens that you miss the dialogue because you're somewhere else.

Anyway. today I look all that thins about sex scenes dont working

Thank you for all your feedback. I really love it

I see in the review a guy told he don't like the game because there is the option be good/ be asshole. I mean,. I use that just in the first 2 weeks of the game to introduce you easily in the conversation and game mechanics, As I said yet: first weeks of the game could seems a mess but it's necessary to build all the scenarios. If you go thru in the game everything will be clear and you'll get what's happening and maybe what you did wrong. (I hope it). I think since 0.7/0.8 game start to get really interesting. For the latest release I'm getting great feedback from my patrons so I think I'm doing good.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
There is a free poll in my patreon page. If anyone want to vote
I'll make another poll in the next days about girls you don0t have a relationship yet...

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes