Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I would appreciate a path to avoid altogether the Maud/Yvette/Kirsten embarrassing nonsense. Apparently the script doesn't really read all the choices the player makes and forces you to go through that crap and makes you a virgin teenager that hilariously wets his pants at the first touch... o_O
agreed with this. The guy is having sex with the hottest girls in town but suddenly he's a 5 second cum bum because he's tied to a chair? I want to avoid that and the FEMDOM stuff. I want to be the dominant one not the NTR or Cuckold.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New Coral City [v1.0] [HoneyGames] (1.44 gb rar pc source)
225 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
agreed with this. The guy is having sex with the hottest girls in town but suddenly he's a 5 second cum bum because he's tied to a chair? I want to avoid that and the FEMDOM stuff. I want to be the dominant one not the NTR or Cuckold.
Oh, this Is ntr? Shit.....

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Oh, this Is ntr? Shit.....
It's just one paths. There is an event, not avoidable. I mean. it's too much useful to introduce some characters and storyline. If I make this event avoidable I should rewrite too much alternative events and path to create scenario. If you'll play this game you'll see there are so much different storyline and scenarios

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
It's just one paths. There is an event, not avoidable. I mean. it's too much useful to introduce some characters and storyline. If I make this event avoidable I should rewrite too much alternative events and path to create scenario. If you'll play this game you'll see there are so much different storyline and scenarios
I just hope you can ignore the girl from that event. That aside, you see a good game. I'll try. I am sorry for my bad english

May 6, 2017
I will have to agree on this point, the game paractically forces you to see that event without considering the type of actions or dialogues chosen until then, for which we do not want to see that content (Femdom, Ntr) It makes us even more angry.

And worst of all is Yvette's reaction when we see her again saying we forgive her that she was forced (hahaha). Besides the fact that there is nothing we can do to turn the situation around and get revenge on everyone ...

light03

Feb 26, 2018
can we have some femdom in yvette GF path
On a date at home you can talk about sex and suggest her dominate MC. But it looks like it just puts you in a femdom path. Shortly after this conversation, I got a scene in the gym where she publicly humiliates MC. I really like the idea to include some optional femdom elements in GF path, but it seems that now is completely parallel.

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
I have problem with game. After sex with Roberta in new update the game takes me to the main menu and after sex with Luana the game is back to the point where we have sex with Luana after drugs

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have problem with game. After sex with Roberta in new update the game takes me to the main menu and after sex with Luana the game is back to the point where we have sex with Luana after drugs
The similar problem here.
After you pick how to help Adele/Lara, you have option to invite Martina to restaurant, but after she refuses you (you are not on her path probably/low points?) you have new options to call either Luana or Yanmei. After Luana event/sex the mentioned switch to previous game state -Luana on drugs, and after that you are playing events from a few versions back. After Yanmei event/sex the game abruptly ends to the main screen.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The similar problem here.
After you pick how to help Adele/Lara, you have option to invite Martina to restaurant, but after she refuses you (you are not on her path probably/low points?) you have new options to call either Luana or Yanmei. After Luana event/sex the mentioned switch to previous game state -Luana on drugs, and after that you are playing events from a few versions back. After Yanmei event/sex the game abruptly ends to the main screen.
Okay, I think I messed up a cople of things. tonite I'll check all the events you've mentioned.
In every release I modify "sex scenes" because I'm trying to get a good balance. Probably I miss some exit links so the code continue in the same page and you get wrong events...

Reactions: Burt and Abhai

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
On a date at home you can talk about sex and suggest her dominate MC. But it looks like it just puts you in a femdom path. Shortly after this conversation, I got a scene in the gym where she publicly humiliates MC. I really like the idea to include some optional femdom elements in GF path, but it seems that now is completely parallel.
I know but the first storyline have separated paths. It's easier for me to check... I mean the game is to complex yet... Other storyline will have more gradual paths (for example in 1.1 I'm introducing things in Michelle story...)

Reactions: Burt

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
dev there's a small bug in the stats page, for melissa eventhough i choose not to show photo of her to david, the stats page always says she's bothered because mc show her photo to david before it releases

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes