AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Ashley and Tatianna storylines are connected. You will have different option to get tatianna before the end of season. Your relationship with Ashley could help you or make it impossible. it depends by to many variables. IF you're not interested in Ashley don't get her. There are another path about Tatianna that starts from 1.0.
I mean this game take track of many things so there will be different ways to get some events and there isn't a "right way". The scenario you create with your choices will give you different option (sometimes no option). anyway sex with Tatianna will not happen before 1.4/1.5. You have to give time for events to happen and get in position to exploit your position, whether it's blackmailing Connor, consoling Tatianna, making a couple exchange, or pushing Ashley to know her perversions.
Thank you

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
When can we expect new uptade of reboot?
Like HoneyGames mentions in the post below yours, 1.0 will be released to Patreon soon - so you can expect 0.9 to be seen on here sometime after when it's available to his lower tiers. When that happens is purely dependant upon who's willing to make it available to upload here.

is there a walk through for this game?
Not really possible to be honest - too many paths to consider. HoneyGames did release a guide (in progress) to Patreon though. A number of posts here have mentioned which girls out just happy to bonk and which are looking for relationships or something closer to one. Try looking back or searching as I can't remember the specific ones. Alternatively you could go down the route of looking at the individual *.rpy files with Notepad++ :D

Last edited:

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Oh wow and event about Maud+Luana sounds rather intriguing. I love the reboot so far!
Oh and why does Maud have a slave collar with a ring on her own neck on that patreon update news teaser screenshot? isn't it supposed to be on Kristen or Luana in that specific case?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Oh wow and event about Maud+Luana sounds rather intriguing. I love the reboot so far!
Oh and why does Maud have a slave collar with a ring on her own neck on that patreon update news teaser screenshot? isn't it supposed to be on Kristen or Luana in that specific case?
I'm glad you see the details.
When I created Maud's character, I hadn't yet decided what personality she would have. Then when I defined her personality I had already started make some of her renders with the collar so I decided not to take it off...

Paokara12

Jun 16, 2017
maybe the MC gonna dominate her!!? who knows! :p

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know how can i dominate Martina? Is it possible at all?
So as far as I know it is possible.. you have to have "rough" sex with her when she offers you a deal to be in the next Girl of The Week Shooting, meaning you slap her face and stuff like that. Then the VoiceOver should say that you've unlocked the Domination path but I don't know beyond that bc I've decided not to take that path with her. Belen is in town and she is supposed to be in the next shooting and I REALLY wanna score points with her if you know what I mean ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: wsxer

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
What's best for Maudass and Kirstenass higher or lower for better results
it depend by the path.
for kirsten domination better kirstenass higher for cuckold go lower.
if you make a deal with maud is better lower. if you don't want to make a deal higher. there are different scenarios so there isn't a best and worst

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What would be fantastic I get invited to Maud party I'm on good terms with Yvette and Luana and their both there, both of them start sucking me off then they bend over. I start fuqn them both while Maud is fuqn Kirsten talking shit then I move away from them and bend Maud over and brutally fuq her in the ass :oops::D until she passes out jizz all over her then I leave the party.

Reactions: hornyandevil

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
it depend by the path.
for kirsten domination better kirstenass higher for cuckold go lower.
if you make a deal with maud is better lower. if you don't want to make a deal higher. there are different scenarios so there isn't a best and worst
Ok thanks

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm so frustrated I've replayed the game 6x and all I've been able to do is Launa sex and 3sum with Yanmi, Yvette sex, Meadow sex, Madlyne sex that's it. If any sex with other girls are hidden behind Fendom or Yvette domination I will never find out because I will never pick those options. Also Martina and Harley sex and everything I've achieved is the basic I've opened game files and seen they are conversation I've never had events I've never open different sex with certain characters and sex with certain characters I've never unlocked as I said Fendom or Domination I hope certain things aren't locked behind those paths. Also Dev you have way too many content locked with Yvette between friendship, fuck buddy, girlfriend and Fendom can't say too much on Fendom but the rest Yvette is tied to way to many events way too many and most of us like Yvette if I'm with her I miss alot of other events if I'm not I also miss out, it could be I just haven't figured it out but from what I can see it's a shame. This game seriously needs a walkthrough they are just too many outcomes to certain choices and you can lose out alot of gameplay easily.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm so frustrated I've replayed the game 6x and all I've been able to do is Launa sex and 3sum with Yanmi, Yvette sex, Meadow sex, Madlyne sex that's it. If any sex with other girls are hidden behind Fendom or Yvette domination I will never find out because I will never pick those options. Also Martina and Harley sex and everything I've achieved is the basic I've opened game files and seen they are conversation I've never had events I've never open different sex with certain characters and sex with certain characters I've never unlocked as I said Fendom or Domination I hope certain things aren't locked behind those paths. Also Dev you have way too many content locked with Yvette between friendship, fuck buddy, girlfriend and Fendom can't say too much on Fendom but the rest Yvette is tied to way to many events way too many and most of us like Yvette if I'm with her I miss alot of other events if I'm not I also miss out, it could be I just haven't figured it out but from what I can see it's a shame. This game seriously needs a walkthrough they are just too many outcomes to certain choices and you can lose out alot of gameplay easily.
okay.
If you open the files you probably can see so much "old version", I'll delete it when I'll nd the reboot.
some of the scene you see maybe are from old versions of the game and they're not yet available on you versione because it will be available in 1.0 1.1 1.2. Do you know what I mean?
Yvette FemDom got just 2 events and it have n connection with oter storylines at the moment
So much chat I rwerite, I keep the old chat in the file just to see what I've write in the first version.
There are also some sex scene in the images or some things you have to unlock in next releases but if I have to check all the image I have to delete from each version I takes 1 day of work just to delete image. So I've deleted just some about some sex scenes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
New Coral City [v0.9 Fixed] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 1.45 GB

Download PC (260MB): - -
Download Mac (245MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes