laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You can not win the bet with Melissa. That is one part of the game that fixed. Melissa likes sleeping around, but there is something with you that makes her think twice about sleeping with you. You can not win the bet against David when it comes to Melissa.

You can relatively easily get either Ashley or Yvette and you can even get both. (But you might run into trouble at some stage if you keep on seeing both)
:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So what's the point if she's unobtainable I get it with Yvette, Ashley and Tatiana they go the same gym and know each other cool but why even give Melissa point system with MC if you can't get her everything about her is now pointless she's just filler then.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
So what's the point if she's unobtainable I get it with Yvette, Ashley and Tatiana they go the same gym and know each other cool but why even give Melissa point system with MC if you can't get her everything about her is now pointless she's just filler then.
Because surely you'll be able to do something with her later

Reactions: laflare82

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
That's the story. Melissa fucks with David. Later you'll be able to fuck with her.
There are also other characters you can't fuck with at the begin. The story goes yon, your choice matter and maybe you'll fuck all the girls you want.
when the season will be complete and you'll get all the main scenario you'll get everything I put in the game have a reason and and have consequence.

Dec 3, 2019
HoneyGames I was wondering if there`s a way to have the domination path with Irene in the present version. Based on instructions from this thread, I tried being an asshole with her, but it only got me to the option to end her path or to follow the friendly ones. Is it something for future builds or am I missing something? I basically tried to ignore her, as I got the friendly path by the other options.

RipperJack342

Jun 8, 2018
HoneyGames I was wondering if there`s a way to have the domination path with Irene in the present version. Based on instructions from this thread, I tried being an asshole with her, but it only got me to the option to end her path or to follow the friendly ones. Is it something for future builds or am I missing something? I basically tried to ignore her, as I got the friendly path by the other options.
I think you have to wait for 1.1 or 1.2 to be released. In those original versions there was the beginning of her domination path and you could get a bj from her. It was just really starting to develop when the reboot started. The decisions you make now can start her on the domination path, you just do not get to see the fruits of your labors until later.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
First Domination BJ is in 1.0 (Except the gloryhole scene)

Reactions: Ghostly
Dec 3, 2019
Thank you both for your answers. I just thought I would see a hint saying that I entered her dom path, like with the others. If that exists, then I must be missing something. But with your replies, I`m even more excited for next version. And I`m surely not alone. LOL.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Ashley events won't start I believe its cause I turned off swingers
You can start and progress Ashley events as long as you're on decent terms with Tatiana. Unlikely any swinging with Tatiana will involve Ashley. Its a slow burn with Ashley - if you want sex with her you'll have to wait until at least 0.9 or 1.0 (can't remember which week and hence version) and stay pretty faithful to her after he ex Jeff cheated on her.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Someone could give me some advice about Tatiana because I don't know whether to hang out with Ashley because I'm not really interested and I don't know if it has any relevance to Tatiana's thread.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Someone could give me some advice about Tatiana because I don't know whether to hang out with Ashley because I'm not really interested and I don't know if it has any relevance to Tatiana's thread.
Ashley and Tatianna storylines are connected. You will have different option to get tatianna before the end of season. Your relationship with Ashley could help you or make it impossible. it depends by to many variables. IF you're not interested in Ashley don't get her. There are another path about Tatianna that starts from 1.0.
I mean this game take track of many things so there will be different ways to get some events and there isn't a "right way". The scenario you create with your choices will give you different option (sometimes no option). anyway sex with Tatianna will not happen before 1.4/1.5. You have to give time for events to happen and get in position to exploit your position, whether it's blackmailing Connor, consoling Tatianna, making a couple exchange, or pushing Ashley to know her perversions.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes