laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Obviously when you talk badly to a girl about her boyfriend (if she is in love) she will get angry. But at some point in the story she'll start to suspect him, so what you've done, if you haven't gone too far, might turn into something positive.
I trash talk that bastard with every opportunity given :D :oops: nah I'm just playing after getting further into the story I noticed how theres certain opportunities that helps balance the points a bit so I adjust points evenly thru interactions think I'm pretty good there relationship is falling apart and she's slowly liking me more between every interaction. But thanks for the reply I noticed a few other characters work the same way. By the way this is my 1st go with this game I never played version 1.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I started from day 12 twice just to get the part for to tell Mellisa on Day 20 that I had a three but that does change shit I have all these points with her but David gets her only I didn't do was photo shoot with her I chiseAndrea instead but I dont think that matters. Also why can't I go to paradise with Ashley I'm on Yvette path and disabled swinging. I'm really beginning to get the feeling this is a pure cuck game because no matter what I do I'm being cucked 1 way or another.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I started from day 12 twice just to get the part for to tell Mellisa on Day 20 that I had a three but that does change shit I have all these points with her but David gets her only I didn't do was photo shoot with her I chiseAndrea instead but I dont think that matters. Also why can't I go to paradise with Ashley I'm on Yvette path and disabled swinging. I'm really beginning to get the feeling this is a pure cuck game because no matter what I do I'm being cucked 1 way or another.
You can not win the bet with Melissa. That is one part of the game that fixed. Melissa likes sleeping around, but there is something with you that makes her think twice about sleeping with you. You can not win the bet against David when it comes to Melissa.

You can relatively easily get either Ashley or Yvette and you can even get both. (But you might run into trouble at some stage if you keep on seeing both)

Dec 3, 2019
Good morning. I was wondering if someone could help me. I`m playing Follower and I`m stuck at the game. I can`t continue the Andrea path, I particularly can`t pass the ´´I shoud ask Rebecca to help with Andrea`` hint. I tried following the walkthrough in it`s first page, but I still never get to Rebecca helping me. I tried finishing her events - as the walkthrough said - but it only gets me to ´´Rebecca will never forgive you``. As I had saves from before those events, I also tried doing it before and still couldn`t continue. I`m quite sure I have taken her photo with David, I saw the watched BJ event at the bar and I remeber taking pictures of Rebecca for Adele. The coversation after that leads to the MC saying he will ask her a favor, but I never find the option to ask for it. I`m playing the Ren`py port and my events with Rebecca are: rebeccaevent 50, davidrebeccaevent 10 and kirstenrebeccaevent 11. I have completed all the other paths and the hint system only says that I should have more progress with Andrea. By searching Follower`s thread and also this one, I got confused. Read something about a picture of Rebecca with Mark and blackmail, but I don`t understand it and the walkthrough also doesn`t mention it. Am I missing something or did a get a dead end? I know this isn`t a question for this page, but that thread seems a little dead. LOL. I awaited more than a day and to no result. Sorry if I`m bothering with this, but I`m trying to play season 1 to better understand season 2. Anyway, I would be glad if you have any tips. I also would like to congratulate HoneyGames for the amazing work on both seasons. I honestly think that, of all games I`ve played in life, they are the ones with the best characters and with an involving and exciting story. Thank you very much for your job, it was worth every second I`ve spent in it. I`m sorry I can`t help now at Patreon, but I will surely do it once I have a stable source of income. Keep up with the great work and take care.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Good morning. I was wondering if someone could help me. I`m playing Follower and I`m stuck at the game. I can`t continue the Andrea path, I particularly can`t pass the ´´I shoud ask Rebecca to help with Andrea`` hint. I tried following the walkthrough in it`s first page, but I still never get the to Rebecca helping me. I tried finishing her events - as the walkthrough said - but it only gets me to ´´Rebecca will never forgive you``. As I had saves from before those events, I also tried doing it before and still couldn`t continue. I`m quite sure I have taken her photo with David, I saw the watched BJ event at the bar and I remeber taking pictures of Rebecca for Adele. The coversation after that leads to the MC saying he will ask her a favor, but I never find the option to ask for it. I`m playing the Ren`py port and my events with Rebecca are: rebeccaevent 50, davidrebeccaevent 10 and kirstenrebeccaevent 11. I have completed all the other paths and the hint system only says that I should have more progress with Andrea. By searching Follower`s thread and also this one, I got confused. Read something about a picture of Rebecca with Mark and blackmail, but I don`t understand it and the walkthrough also doesn`t mention it. Am I missing something or did a get a dead end? I know this isn`t a question for this page, but that thread seems a little dead. LOL. I awaited more than a day and to no result. Sorry if I`m bothering with this, but I`m trying to play season 1 to better understand season 2. Anyway, I would be glad if you have any tips. I also would like to congratulate HoneyGames for the amazing work on both seasons. I honestly think that, of all games I played in life, they are the ones with the best characters and with an involving and exciting story. Thank you very much for your job, it was worth every second I`ve spent in it.I`m sorry I can`t help now at Patreon, but I will surely do once I have a stable source of income. Keep up with the great work and take care.
It's been a long time since I played that and I honestly can not remember anymore.

I would suggest you rather post that question over at the follower thread, even though this thread is more popular, The people that will answer on that thread will be current players, not fans like me, that played it a long time ago. (I think it's also against forum rules, not that I would complain)

I think I also never finished the game 100% I think I got to like 99%. When I played the game ,there was a bug in the Renpy hints and I basically finished 95% of the story. There was a Rebecca/David/Andrea event that I never triggered and I could not be bothered to complete that. By that stage I started NCC and the intro filled me in on the bit I missed.

Good luck.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Good morning. I was wondering if someone could help me. I`m playing Follower and I`m stuck at the game. I can`t continue the Andrea path, I particularly can`t pass the ´´I shoud ask Rebecca to help with Andrea`` hint. I tried following the walkthrough in it`s first page, but I still never get to Rebecca helping me. I tried finishing her events - as the walkthrough said - but it only gets me to ´´Rebecca will never forgive you``. As I had saves from before those events, I also tried doing it before and still couldn`t continue. I`m quite sure I have taken her photo with David, I saw the watched BJ event at the bar and I remeber taking pictures of Rebecca for Adele. The coversation after that leads to the MC saying he will ask her a favor, but I never find the option to ask for it. I`m playing the Ren`py port and my events with Rebecca are: rebeccaevent 50, davidrebeccaevent 10 and kirstenrebeccaevent 11. I have completed all the other paths and the hint system only says that I should have more progress with Andrea. By searching Follower`s thread and also this one, I got confused. Read something about a picture of Rebecca with Mark and blackmail, but I don`t understand it and the walkthrough also doesn`t mention it. Am I missing something or did a get a dead end? I know this isn`t a question for this page, but that thread seems a little dead. LOL. I awaited more than a day and to no result. Sorry if I`m bothering with this, but I`m trying to play season 1 to better understand season 2. Anyway, I would be glad if you have any tips. I also would like to congratulate HoneyGames for the amazing work on both seasons. I honestly think that, of all games I`ve played in life, they are the ones with the best characters and with an involving and exciting story. Thank you very much for your job, it was worth every second I`ve spent in it. I`m sorry I can`t help now at Patreon, but I will surely do it once I have a stable source of income. Keep up with the great work and take care.
HOnestly
It's been a long time and I don't remember how that event was triggered. By the way the guy who made the renpy version also made some changes to make the game more linear (and they worked great, his version is better than mine) but it may be that some of the changes he made make certain events impossible.
What I remember is that if you'd come to the end of your relationship with Rebecca (when Kirsten finds out) you won't be able to ask her anything anymore because she's angry about what happened. In fact, when you meet her at the beginning of Season 2 she's angry with you.
Unfortunately I can't help you more

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
It's been a long time since I played that and I honestly can not remember anymore.

I would suggest you rather post that question over at the follower thread, even though this thread is more popular, The people that will answer on that thread will be current players, not fans like me, that played it a long time ago. (I think it's also against forum rules, not that I would complain)

I think I also never finished the game 100% I think I got to like 99%. When I played the game ,there was a bug in the Renpy hints and I basically finished 95% of the story. There was a Rebecca/David/Andrea event that I never triggered and I could not be bothered to complete that. By that stage I started NCC and the intro filled me in on the bit I missed.

Good luck.
Same. That event also bug for me

Dec 3, 2019

Good luck.
I`m sorry, I didn`t know about this rule.

Dec 3, 2019
HOnestly
It's been a long time and I don't remember how that event was triggered. By the way the guy who made the renpy version also made some changes to make the game more linear (and they worked great, his version is better than mine) but it may be that some of the changes he made make certain events impossible.
What I remember is that if you'd come to the end of your relationship with Rebecca (when Kirsten finds out) you won't be able to ask her anything anymore because she's angry about what happened. In fact, when you meet her at the beginning of Season 2 she's angry with you.
Unfortunately I can't help you more
Thank you. That already helps.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For some reason the cinema date with Michelle is not going so well I've picked all the right options that she wanted and I have a pretty high score with her but she tells the MC to go to the restroom and the date ends.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
For some reason the cinema date with Michelle is not going so well I've picked all the right options that she wanted and I have a pretty high score with her but she tells the MC to go to the restroom and the date ends.
I'll check it.
Another person reported me a couple of week ago about Michelle's storyline but I didn't find anything (he wasn't able to go to the movies with her the second time...).
If someone else had problem with Michelle's storyline can report. So it will be easier for me to understand if there is something wrong

Reactions: Ghostly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'll check it.
Another person reported me a couple of week ago about Michelle's storyline but I didn't find anything (he wasn't able to go to the movies with her the second time...).
If someone else had problem with Michelle's storyline can report. So it will be easier for me to understand if there is something wrong
Well if it helps this was the second date with Michelle at the cinema the MC gets his dick out but she doesn't react to it at all after the previous handjob of the first date.

RipperJack342

Jun 8, 2018
Is your relationship with her over 90? It has to be that high to get a bj, otherwise she ignores you.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
guys u can always cheat u know
(character name)good=x (the amount u want it to be )
be carefull with some cheat because you could mess up some thngs.
Not in this case but in the past some guys had problem with the game, they sent me their save files and they messed up everything because they cheat some variables.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
be carefull with some cheat because you could mess up some thngs.
Not in this case but in the past some guys had problem with the game, they sent me their save files and they messed up everything because they cheat some variables.
yeah I know I only cheat for some scene that I know were supposed to happen but couldn't trigger em like Michelle date or Martina date

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes