Dec 3, 2019
I would say there is something wrong with your version.

1) What does your version say on the bottom left right corner when you open the game (Mine says 0.1.5 your should say somethin like 0.1.6))

2) Have you downloaded the hints file? If not you should download it and copy it into your game folder.

Maybe redownload and install.
You should do the following.
1) Download the base program. (0.1.1)
2) Download the patch and copy it into the game folder.. your version should now read (0.1.6) Confirm files to overwrite
3) Download the Hints.txt file copy into Game folder. Confirm overwrite

Then you should be good to go. Stats and day and time should be available immediately.

Sorry, if this does not help, I don't think I could help you further. Then something in your OS, folder rights or some other setting is preventing this from running correctly.
Good evening. I think I`m having this problem with the port. I already tried following your instructions, but it did not work. I am not very skilled with computers, I must say, but I was really looking foward to it. After playing NCC and reading so many insteresting reviews, I was much excited. I tried using the Unity version before, but I honestly hate it. Do you think it is my Operational System or something that I have been doing wrongly? I`m using Windows and downloaded the files with Mega. Maybe I`m not understanding what to do as English is not my mother tongue. I know my problem is probably stupid, but I would be much grateful if you could you help me.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a possibility to get elsa as either GF or sex friend and ohh god just want to fucking kill keecha so bad that bitch is so nosy that she deserve her own set of punishments

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Good evening. I think I`m having this problem with the port. I already tried following your instructions, but it did not work. I am not very skilled with computers, I must say, but I was really looking foward to it. After playing NCC and reading so many insteresting reviews, I was much excited. I tried using the Unity version before, but I honestly hate it. Do you think it is my Operational System or something that I have been doing wrongly? I`m using Windows and downloaded the files with Mega. Maybe I`m not understanding what to do as English is not my mother tongue. I know my problem is probably stupid, but I would be much grateful if you could you help me.
I honestly don't think it's your OS, more probably you doing something wrong. (Like the guy I wrote this for. He found the issue and it's working now)

So the steps to install are these...

The correct downloads is in this post. Follower Renpy download

I would delete all you all other versions of follower, (The unity version is very buggy, so delete as well)

Then redownload and install.
2) Download the patch and copy it into the game folder.. your version should now read (0.1.6) Confirm files to overwrite

The files are probably *.zip or *.rar . In that instance, you need to unzip it first. so you then need to copy the files (NOT folders) of the files you just extracted for nr. 2 and 3 to the game folder of the game.
Unfortunately I can not give better instructions then these. There is no reason why this should not work on a standard Windows PC. Especially if you are playing other unity renpy games on your pc.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
I honestly don't think it's your OS, more probably you doing something wrong. (Like the guy I wrote this for. He found the issue and it's working now)

So the steps to install is these...

The correct downloads is in this post. Follower Renpy download

I would delete all you all other versions of follower, (The unity version is very buggy, so delete as well)

Then redownload and install.

The files are probably *.zip or *.rar . In that instance, you need to unzip it first. so you then need to copy the files (NOT folders) of the files you just extracted for nr. 2 and 3 to the game folder of the game.
Unfortunately I can not give better instructions then these. There is no reason why this should not work on a standard Windows PC. Especially if you are playing other unity games on your pc.
Good morning. The game is now working properly. I guess it was some step I was doing wrongly. Thank you very much for your help.

yeet420

Jun 4, 2017
One question I have for the dev, is how hard/how long it takes to go over the previous code and revise it for the reboot? Keep up the good work.

Reactions: ben_kenobi

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
One question I have for the dev, is how hard/how long it takes to go over the previous code and revise it for the reboot? Keep up the good work.
It's boring lol
I mean. I'm rewriting most of the dialogue and I've change all the stats.
First of all I take notes of all the storyline and I decided how to track it.
Then I start for schratch, I read what I've done and I converted to the new format, cahanging the trigger (the stats that creat the trigger) for the new format and fixing the dialogue. (some chat was translated really bad).
I start this in january. I've released 0.9 last week. I'll release 1.0 this week. In last month I've been a little worried about coronavirus so I've slow down. Without coronavirus probably I've released 1.2 this ween, not 1.0 but... There is nothing I can do about it.
I've add some events, I remade some renders. I changed some storyline and intruduced some characters slowly (character I was supposed to introduce later now made some cameo here and there, sometime during conversation, sometimes during events).
it's not hard work, but it's really boring and I always have to be very agreed because I have to find all the old stats and replace them with new ones. and adapt the dialogues. Add parts of dialogs (or remove them) according to the storylines I decided to add. Or to introduce better storylines that start later.
For example, there are some storylines starting in 0.9 that maybe weren't planned from the beginning, I started thinking about those storylines while doing 0.8. In the reboot I inserted references and events about those storylines from before, linked them to the main story and traced some answers that could influence those storylines. in the original version maybe there were already some answers but they hadn't been traced. for this reason in some moments the global story could appear strange, not coherent. There are still some passages a bit inconsistent but I'm still working on them every time I'm told

Sorry for the long answer

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 42.rpy, line 384)

another at
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 43.rpy, line 126)
and at
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 43.rpy, line 177)

I'm enjoying the game alot. I just wanted to help notify about bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyGames

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 42.rpy, line 384)

another at
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 43.rpy, line 126)
and at
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 43.rpy, line 177)

I'm enjoying the game alot. I just wanted to help notify about bugs.
Thank you

Delete files 02 day42 and 43 rpy and rpyc and replace it with the files you find in the attachments

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
not yet. She's a character from season 1 (you have sex with her in season 1) in season 2 there is a long storyline about her and him... and you got to get rid of him before you can fuck her. It will happen before the end of the season
The points with you her and boyfriend are kind of weird is it best to be a douche or nice it seems there relationship gets weaker the more of a douche I am but your relationship with her also falls prey.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The points with you her and boyfriend are kind of weird is it best to be a douche or nice it seems there relationship gets weaker the more of a douche I am but your relationship with her also falls prey.
Obviously when you talk badly to a girl about her boyfriend (if she is in love) she will get angry. But at some point in the story she'll start to suspect him, so what you've done, if you haven't gone too far, might turn into something positive.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I have a problem its my first time playing ncc and i couldnt get past day 57 there is an error after saying you need to save your files. Im playing the latest version on android enlighten me pls. Could u fuck melissa here?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I have a problem its my first time playing ncc and i couldnt get past day 57 there is an error after saying you need to save your files. Im playing the latest version on android enlighten me pls. Could u fuck melissa here?
verision 0.8 ends on day 56
I put the "save your file" but there is no "End version 0.8" because the file of day 56 is extracted from version 0.9 since I have updated all the "days" files of the rar from 0.9 to add all the bug fixes.
each new version (o.7, 0.8, 0.9) adds one week of play. so 0.9 ends on day 63, 1.0 ends on day 70 etc.

no, there's still no sex scene with Melissa. There's a little scene at the beginning of 0.9. from there on Melissa's path will come alive. between 1.0 and 1.3 there will be two different sex scenes with her.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
verision 0.8 ends on day 56 I put the "save your file" but there is no "End version 0.8" because the file of day 56 is extracted from version 0.9 since I have updated all the "days" files of the rar from 0.9 to add all the bug fixes. each new version (o.7, 0.8, 0.9) adds one week of play. so 0.9 ends on day 63, 1.0 ends on day 70 etc. no, there's still no sex scene with Melissa. There's a little scene at the beginning of 0.9. from there on Melissa's path will come alive. between 1.0 and 1.3 there will be two different sex scenes with her.
verision 0.8 ends on day 56 I put the "save your file" but there is no "End version 0.8" because the file of day 56 is extracted from version 0.9 since I have updated all the "days" files of the rar from 0.9 to add all the bug fixes. each new version (o.7, 0.8, 0.9) adds one week of play. so 0.9 ends on day 63, 1.0 ends on day 70 etc. no, there's still no sex scene with Melissa. There's a little scene at the beginning of 0.9. from there on Melissa's path will come alive. between 1.0 and 1.3 there will be two different sex scenes with her.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Well thanks for the clear up bro. Thanks for informing me that there are no melissa sex scene yet. Thumbs up to NCC. Cant wait for the next update

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Thanks bro keep up the good work. Is there also any michelle sex scene in the current version? Any advice on what approach should i use through different ladies in the game?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks bro keep up the good work. Is there also any michelle sex scene in the current version? Any advice on what approach should i use through different ladies in the game?
There is some sexy scenes with Michelle and I think a short sex scene. If you are patient, I will post my latest character guide a bit later. It might not be spot on, but it worked for me.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How often do u release an update of the game sir?
as soon as I finish it. I should be able to release 1.0 by this weekend. At the beginning of April I think I can finish the reboot (1.2) and by the end of April release 1.3.
The new versions (from 1.4) will probably be released once a month. Obviously if I can do it faster I will release them faster. But honestly at that point in the game there are a lot of paths and what you play in your week is about 1/3 of what I write. (from different locations, different events that you don't trigger).

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes