Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
If i've said it once, I've said this 100 times, we need a walkthrough for this game.... and yes it can be done. There are choices aren't there? then you can do a walkthrough. When you are going from your house to a business you've never been, you have to follow your GPS or follow directions given to you by someone at the location in question (if we're talking old school.)

So it's real simple. Your goal is sex with girl A... maybe your other goal is dominate girl B...
But you reach a choice where If you choose Choice 1, you head toward girl A but away from girl B whereas choice 2 will have the opposite effect.
Choice 1 might give you 2 relationship points with Girl A
Choice 2 might do nothing
Choice 3 might take away RP or even end the relationship altogether.

You have a point A and a point Z.... a goal.... A "Finish Line" If you will. Step by step you get there. in designing the game, the DESIGNER had (we hope) a plan and story in mind and didn't just put random pics and words. The designer has a plan for Kirsten and a relationship end in mind where you either get her or not... same with Rebecca and every other girl. So, a walkthrough is simple for a person that has made the game. What choices did you put in that get us closer to this or that girl and what choices do not? Pretty simple.
I'm not making progress like I feel I should. Yes, I've had sex in the game... with multiple girls. But I'm not making progress with the ones I want and I want to know which ones ARE SIMPLY NOT possible. So... walkthrough... let's do that.

Reactions: Moisan4

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Renders ok for me. If developers try to make perfect rendering, the process is extending. If an update will come out in 5 months with a perfect render, I would prefer it to come out like this.
i agree. at the current rate this game comes out 2-3 weeks maxed for every new update. with so much character development and render and 1 week gameplay each update, that's not an easy feat for a single dev. when this season has finished the storyline then he can probably polish the render. if i remember correctly, dev has a plan to add animation in the future

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda and Abhai

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
If i've said it once, I've said this 100 times, we need a walkthrough for this game.... and yes it can be done. There are choices aren't there? then you can do a walkthrough. When you are going from your house to a business you've never been, you have to follow your GPS or follow directions given to you by someone at the location in question (if we're talking old school.)

So it's real simple. Your goal is sex with girl A... maybe your other goal is dominate girl B...
But you reach a choice where If you choose Choice 1, you head toward girl A but away from girl B whereas choice 2 will have the opposite effect.
Choice 1 might give you 2 relationship points with Girl A
Choice 2 might do nothing
Choice 3 might take away RP or even end the relationship altogether.

You have a point A and a point Z.... a goal.... A "Finish Line" If you will. Step by step you get there. in designing the game, the DESIGNER had (we hope) a plan and story in mind and didn't just put random pics and words. The designer has a plan for Kirsten and a relationship end in mind where you either get her or not... same with Rebecca and every other girl. So, a walkthrough is simple for a person that has made the game. What choices did you put in that get us closer to this or that girl and what choices do not? Pretty simple.
I'm not making progress like I feel I should. Yes, I've had sex in the game... with multiple girls. But I'm not making progress with the ones I want and I want to know which ones ARE SIMPLY NOT possible. So... walkthrough... let's do that.
I know, but it's not that easy. There are so much character and most of the stoies are connected between them. There are so much chat that gives you 1 to 5 points. And sometimes the answer you're giving to a characters can influence other variable like personality, professionality. I mean, you can follow some paths but in the same paths different choices can bring you to different option. For example at the begin so much storylines starts from Maud's party: Kirsten/Maud/ Yvette/ Luana/ Luke are infuence by how to behave there. BUt also other character you meet there for the first time: Elsa and Leonard, Regina, Riley and Lamar. So it's not that easy: this answer give you this: there are thousands of answer. And there are hundreds of different chat that you don't trigger if you're not in that paths. Or answer that are right in one paths and wrong in another one.
This is one of the reason why I'm rewriting rechecing part of the game. Make it a lil bit more linear and adding hinst by the "Voice Over" so at least you can understand what paths you're playing.

For example Adele/Gary/ Lara paths: after you choose what to do in week 11 there are 3 different stories (plus 1 if you choose you don't care about them) (plus 1 path if Adele fires you from Elita Magazine) during the week where you meet all the characters involved but the dialogue are differents. So create 1 walkthru it's not that easy.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
This game would be so much better with halfway decent renders. You can nearly count the pixels on some of the images.
Okay. I think about this thing often. I mean the renders.
I can say it 50% what I want and 50% what I can.
3 basic things
1) My PC is more than 2 years old and it start to be tired
2) I like high quality renders I see in some game but I think they look very similar
3) I want to put a lot of things in each release and I want release fast

My solution is what I've done.
I mean there are some renders I don't like (if someone have replayed the game from the first release knows) I replaced some renders, sometimes I replaced all the location. Skyebar location was different, the park location was different and so many others. Some sex scenes has been remade. I mean I know renders aren't top notch but I'm keep working to make it better. Since release 0.6/7 I've started a different way to postwork the renders and I like it.
So I know my renders aren't the best in the game, I do my best but I've got limitations. If I'll earn some money with the game Iìll buy a new pc and probably from season 3 (or the latest release of season 2 ) will have better renders

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

Yeah, the Yanmei intrusion in Yvette scene is fixed.

The choice about Kirsten is to set a variable. At the begin of the game I let her 2 paths (Domination and Cuckold) go on together. I mean: you don't have to choose 1. Then from the moment you took te screen you have to choose one. The game choose 1 path automatically by your answer and your stats with Kirsten but if the stats ar similiar I prefer to ask you what do you prefer

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
1.1 ver has some forced story choices.
If you fuck Zoe, next time you go on a date with Ashley the MC can only go with her to Zoe's Bar.
There must be hundreds of bars and pubs in the city to pick from, come on :ROFLMAO:

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
T
Here is my unofficial android port of New Coral City-v1.1
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Thanks bro... Now i'm following u....

• Love
Reactions: DarkAssassin

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm also about the need a walkthrough train. If the game is so complex with the choices that you can't have a walkthrough maybe its time to go back and change some of them. I hear people talking about scenes with characters and have no idea how to get them or where they would even trigger. When you have 23942342 choices with a character and it seems like choosing 1 of them incorrectly makes you miss things it kinda sucks.

Between the complexity and the render quality, for me it would be far better if the updates were half as often with twice the polish. I don't want to read a book with missing pages / typos that gets fixed on the next release...

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I know, but it's not that easy. There are so much character and most of the stoies are connected between them. There are so much chat that gives you 1 to 5 points. And sometimes the answer you're giving to a characters can influence other variable like personality, professionality. I mean, you can follow some paths but in the same paths different choices can bring you to different option. For example at the begin so much storylines starts from Maud's party: Kirsten/Maud/ Yvette/ Luana/ Luke are infuence by how to behave there. BUt also other character you meet there for the first time: Elsa and Leonard, Regina, Riley and Lamar. So it's not that easy: this answer give you this: there are thousands of answer. And there are hundreds of different chat that you don't trigger if you're not in that paths. Or answer that are right in one paths and wrong in another one.
This is one of the reason why I'm rewriting rechecing part of the game. Make it a lil bit more linear and adding hinst by the "Voice Over" so at least you can understand what paths you're playing.

For example Adele/Gary/ Lara paths: after you choose what to do in week 11 there are 3 different stories (plus 1 if you choose you don't care about them) (plus 1 path if Adele fires you from Elita Magazine) during the week where you meet all the characters involved but the dialogue are differents. So create 1 walkthru it's not that easy.
If it's this complicating to make a walk through for the game, because of choices influencing multiple later paths, and you're the developer; imagine how confusing and complicated it is for the players.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
If it's this complicating to make a walk through for the game, because of choices influencing multiple later paths, and you're the developer; imagine how confusing and complicated it is for the players.
That's why I'm rewriting (adding hints too) and checking the game.
I've talked about that in past post.
When 1.3 will be released I'll add the new week like usual but the game will have a "partial rebuilt".
Obviously I'll modify also the previous release.
So many things will be different. I'll make a post about it in my patreon, maybe today, where I'll explain so much things.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hello everybody! is there a guide for this game? tnks
a few posts back:
That's why I'm rewriting (adding hints too) and checking the game.
I've talked about that in past post.
When 1.3 will be released I'll add the new week like usual but the game will have a "partial rebuilt".
Obviously I'll modify also the previous release.
So many things will be different. I'll make a post about it in my patreon, maybe today, where I'll explain so much things.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
A walkthru at the moment is impossible to do.
When I'll release the new versions there will be a lot of hints from the voice over. So it will be easier to take some decision.
Anyway to avoid that scene you should treat Kirsten bad and go in domination paths. you're in the cuckold path (One thing I noticed it's easier go in cuckold path than the domination paths, I don't know if it's because it's difficult to get the domination paths of if it's bcause Cuckold paths have more events at the begin of the game and people try to get more events as possible). anyway. I'm working on the rewriting in this moment too. It will really better than the original version. also because I connect the storylines in a better way because now I know all the paths, while I was making the game I keep so much option open and most of them I didn't use it. Now I can use some of that option and eventually connect some storylines in a better way.
Ah, thanks but actually it was Mellisa I was looking for tips on. So, far everytime David has beat me to her same with Andrea but I'm starting to think Yoshi is intentional ^^

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes