Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
So with the game having 3 routes, should I wait a while if the only one I want is the harem route?
I have no interest in watching other people fucking the Love Interests but the MC.
If I understood correctly you want a man to fuck them all and everyone else to rest, this is the most selfish thing I have ever heard.Βeautiful women are for all men.
and when you grow up you will learn that the best sex is the party (partuze-group sex).

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Fun Fact: It would take WAY more than 4 pairs to repopulate the species. The people in this game would be doomed to a few generations of inbred degeneration and eventual madness and death. Or the smart thing, birth control and go out with some dignity.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm not going to debate my sexual preferences.

So, is there a decent amount of content for the harem path yet, or should I wait?

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Fun Fact: It would take WAY more than 4 pairs to repopulate the species. The people in this game would be doomed to a few generations of inbred degeneration and eventual madness and death. Or the smart thing, birth control and go out with some dignity.
The English Royals seem to disprove your theory about inbred degeneration and eventual madness and death. Well there are more of the inbred fucks than ever and they seem to be thriving. Oh and they break Covid 19 rules with impunity.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The English Royals seem to disprove your theory about inbred degeneration and eventual madness and death. Well there are more of the inbred fucks than ever and they seem to be thriving. Oh and they break Covid 19 rules with impunity.
It's not a theory, it's fact. Look it up. It takes in the neighborhood of 42 (can't recall the exact figure) genetically distinct pairs to create a large enough gene pool to repopulate humanity. Any less and it would die out, and it wouldn't be pretty.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
It's not a theory, it's fact. Look it up. It takes in the neighborhood of 42 (can't recall the exact figure) genetically distinct pairs to create a large enough gene pool to repopulate humanity. Any less and it would die out, and it wouldn't be pretty.
Cool, now why should we actually care about that in a smut game that won't cover the generation it would take for that to really become an issue.

Also saying humanity would die out from that is odd, when all Cheetahs are literally descended from the same group, and said group was even smaller than that, around the size of the one in this game.

There would certainly be major health issues but saying that they would definitely die out isn't accurate.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Cool, now why should we actually care about that in a smut game that won't cover the generation it would take for that to really become an issue.

Also saying humanity would die out from that is odd, when all Cheetahs are literally descended from the same group, and said group was even smaller than that, around the size of the one in this game.

There would certainly be major health issues but saying that they would definitely die out isn't accurate.
Exactly.
1/ This is an adult game, not a game to teach kids about science.
2/ No one can develop a game with a lot of characters and release it every month with a low budget.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Well... I have the same problem with installing the Android version of game that I had last time. All I get is "app not installed" when I try to install it. I have several gigabytes available on my tablet, but the apk just won't work.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I don‘t know if it has been asked or answered already, but does the harem path aka Tyranny include any romance at all? Or is it like, you have male and female slaves and you just hatefuck the women?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You have no sense of humor. Well that or you are a Royalist. Of course the Brit Royals especially the women are also big on cuckoldry and bestiality in case you didn't notice. Both scenarios would give them plenty of genetically distinct pairs even with a high degree of incest. Oh and one of them likes the underage girlies but didn't breed her. Oh and one of them talks to his plants so i doubt if he is the father of his ahem two sons.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Rommel887

Oct 15, 2018
How do you get the scene where Justin and Veronica are bathing together in the Anarchy route? I got the dream about Justin fucking her but not the bathing scene. At the end of episode where you can check each routes scenes, it is after the dream scene, is that correct?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Fun game, the graphics are good, the story is interesting and the paths split to please those that like NTR and those that enjoy the harem path, it´s nice to give the players the choice, i hope this game development continue, thanks for sharing.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Fun game, the graphics are good, the story is interesting and the paths split to please those that like NTR and those that enjoy the harem path, it´s nice to give the players the choice, i hope this game development continue, thanks for sharing.
To me the story started well, Renders are nice, but the option's dont make sense, (Your supposed to impregnate all women) and all got after multiply option tries was NTR... how does the other guy, forget his name (Justin) get more PLAY than the MC?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
To me the story started well, Renders are nice, but the option's dont make sense, (Your supposed to impregnate all women) and all got after multiply option tries was NTR... how does the other guy, forget his name (Justin) get more PLAY than the MC?
You don´t have to follow the NTR path, on the other path you can get the girls yourself. But if you follow the NTR option, then it makes sense that guy getting the girls, thats the purpose.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
You don´t have to follow the NTR path, on the other path you can get the girls yourself. But if you follow the NTR option, then it makes sense that guy getting the girls, thats the purpose.
What he was trying to say is: NTR has more scenes than Harem. That's the same tactic that people who hate NTR trying to bully the devs into developing more scenes for non-NTR routes. I think they're dumb so I don't care about them anymore. Discussing with them are useless. Because they don't play the NTR route but they say NTR has more scenes than Harem. So it's useless for me to tell them the true fact that the MC has more scenes than Justin.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Harem and ntr are two different creatures. They will be different in content as really the point of having different routes. It's comparing a cat and dog, a few similarities but totally different animals

• Angry
Reactions: byran47 and Grelk

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
But one man's harem is another man's ntr, isnt it just a matter of perspective? A lot of players don't mean consensual polygyny when they say "harem", they want to claim the women no matter the method, that is really not much different.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
What he was trying to say is: NTR has more scenes than Harem. That's the same tactic that people who hate NTR trying to bully the devs into developing more scenes for non-NTR routes. I think they're dumb so I don't care about them anymore. Discussing with them are useless. Because they don't play the NTR route but they say NTR has more scenes than Harem. So it's useless for me to tell them the true fact that the MC has more scenes than Justin.
Thank you for explaining, i did not really notice that, but this was the first release, so there´s not much anyway.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
But one man's harem is another man's ntr, isnt it just a matter of perspective? A lot of players don't mean consensual polygyny when they say "harem", they want to claim the women no matter the method, that is really not much different.
Maybe, but i think that the stereotype of NTR usually involve the character losing his girls to someone else, when he´s participating it lacks the cheating aspect, but that´s just me saying, i may be wrong.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes