laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
looks good, quick question before download, if someone who played it can answer...

there are 3 diferent paths and i dont share so going for harem...is there enought content or mostly skipped NTR and sharing?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
looks good, quick question before download, if someone who played it can answer...

there are 3 diferent paths and i dont share so going for harem...is there enought content or mostly skipped NTR and sharing?
0103700.jpg
0106300.jpg
0207700.jpg
0208600.jpg
0208700.jpg
All until version 0.2. Too lazy to post scenes in version 0.3-0.4.

Reactions: laeg

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions.... This is mine, it's ok to not agree with it. Just some people might find my point of view helpful.

• Player named protagonist... generally a sign of a blank slate for people to attach themselves onto. Normally a gimmick to make up for poor storytelling... Lets see if this is an exception.
  • Really rough start on the world building. Great concept, but really messed up on the execution. Game should start before the apocalypse, and you try to figure out what to do. Think of Tell Tales Walking dead, would it be as good if you skipped the first episode where the apcolyse happens? This is the same thing imo, feels like they are skipping some of the best world building part to the game.
  • OK why are the main characters the first one to visit this planet via prize raffle? How is this habitable planet not settled??? Doesn't make sense!!! I know I may seem to be picking on this but if they screw up the easy stuff , how are we to expect things in the future? OK last I talk about failure in plot and world building.
  • How are there plant life but no bug or animal life??? SHIT I said no more commenting about stuff not making sense.
  • OK onto characters. I appreciate that there are different ethnicites but weren't these people from an orphanage? Shouldn't they look teenagerish? They look 25 to 30ish. Two Bald men look the same with different skin color... I know hair on men is hard but you need to do better than that.
  • English is ok... While things seem to be spelling correctly they are phrased very oddly. "She accepted to become my girlfriend just before we won this trip." Isn't that odd? Shouldn't it be more like - She became my girlfriend just before we won this trip.
  • For people who are cut off from the universe they seem really calm... Also how are they talking about a new TV show when they are cut off from the universe???
  • Just so you know the incest doesn't cause birth defects. That is just what people say because they don't know any better. Incest allows recessive traits that can be harmful to be dominate. Having one copy of sickle cell anemia doesn't affect you much, but having two is devastation bad. Note plenty of species exist that reproduce with incest or self fertilization. What you should probably say is that following Earth law 14778 "Incest is prohibited by law". So there you have it the AI will not allow them to do incest.
  • Wait the ship will kill anyone who doesn't want to be a baby factory? LOL. So the AI has no ethics and is evil LOL. OK that is interesting.
  • Images quality is iffy, lighting is really rough. Can't tell if the women all have the same body but different heights.
  • Black man is a rapist... That's the NTR. Game is missing the Rape tag. Why is it always have to be the black man be the rapist. /sigh
  • Animations are ok, crude bet better than 3 frame animations.

I'm going to be honest and say I like exploitation in my fantasy, as long as it's not real I'm fine with it, but this just doesn't feel right with me. Dude rapes your girl, where is my option to get a weapon and beat him to fucking death in this sleep? At least have an option for people. As for the NTR, I think it needs work. Why would the other men and women put up with it? There needs to be some set up for it to happen and the player allows it to go on. This doesn't feel thought out.

I'm going to be honest and say it's a 2/5 for me, the writing really holds it back.

Reactions: Crosaith.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Opinions.... This is mine, it's ok to not agree with it. Just some people might find my point of view helpful.

• Player named protagonist... generally a sign of a blank slate for people to attach themselves onto. Normally a gimmick to make up for poor storytelling... Lets see if this is an exception.
  • Really rough start on the world building. Great concept, but really messed up on the execution. Game should start before the apocalypse, and you try to figure out what to do. Think of Tell Tales Walking dead, would it be as good if you skipped the first episode where the apcolyse happens? This is the same thing imo, feels like they are skipping some of the best world building part to the game.
  • OK why are the main characters the first one to visit this planet via prize raffle? How is this habitable planet not settled??? Doesn't make sense!!! I know I may seem to be picking on this but if they screw up the easy stuff , how are we to expect things in the future? OK last I talk about failure in plot and world building.
  • How are there plant life but no bug or animal life??? SHIT I said no more commenting about stuff not making sense.
  • OK onto characters. I appreciate that there are different ethnicites but weren't these people from an orphanage? Shouldn't they look teenagerish? They look 25 to 30ish. Two Bald men look the same with different skin color... I know hair on men is hard but you need to do better than that.
  • English is ok... While things seem to be spelling correctly they are phrased very oddly. "She accepted to become my girlfriend just before we won this trip." Isn't that odd? Shouldn't it be more like - She became my girlfriend just before we won this trip.
  • For people who are cut off from the universe they seem really calm... Also how are they talking about a new TV show when they are cut off from the universe???
  • Just so you know the incest doesn't cause birth defects. That is just what people say because they don't know any better. Incest allows recessive traits that can be harmful to be dominate. Having one copy of sickle cell anemia doesn't affect you much, but having two is devastation bad. Note plenty of species exist that reproduce with incest or self fertilization. What you should probably say is that following Earth law 14778 "Incest is prohibited by law". So there you have it the AI will not allow them to do incest.
  • Wait the ship will kill anyone who doesn't want to be a baby factory? LOL. So the AI has no ethics and is evil LOL. OK that is interesting.
  • Images quality is iffy, lighting is really rough. Can't tell if the women all have the same body but different heights.
  • Black man is a rapist... That's the NTR. Game is missing the Rape tag. Why is it always have to be the black man be the rapist. /sigh
  • Animations are ok, crude bet better than 3 frame animations.

I'm going to be honest and say I like exploitation in my fantasy, as long as it's not real I'm fine with it, but this just doesn't feel right with me. Dude rapes your girl, where is my option to get a weapon and beat him to fucking death in this sleep? At least have an option for people. As for the NTR, I think it needs work. Why would the other men and women put up with it? There needs to be some set up for it to happen and the player allows it to go on. This doesn't feel thought out.

I'm going to be honest and say it's a 2/5 for me, the writing really holds it back.
1/ The player can name the main character.
2/ Play carefully before discussing about the apocalypse, orphanage, EJ... I don't have time to provide the information which are already inside the game.
3/ The animations are 15-30 frames for each animations depends on far sight or near sight. There's no 3 frame animation.
4/ Justin hasn't fucked Veronica yet. I guess people only look at the images and wank without reading the texts.
5/ Forever no incest. No point of discussion.
6/ Enough with the 'not enough human', 'must have animals'... I do what I can do with a limited funds and time.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Hmm, certainly has promise but one thing I have noticed is the lack of emotional interaction.
Maybe that improves as i`m still playing through the earlier stuff, but considering Veronica is meant to be MC`s girlfriend, there is absolute lack of affection or intimacy. They are like literal strangers so far. Hopefully that changes later, but yeah I felt the chars were almost like robots - lacking personality.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

Go for it. Ntr is avoidable. Not just skip

Reactions: laeg

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very slow and dead boring, sorry. Clicking through the same renders every day like playing a sandbox.. As has already been pointed out emotionless.
If this so far ahead in time they would not build terrible old wooden cabins would they? It would be a bubble like construction?
Story is not strong. Renders are fine and the models good. I would hope by this time violence does not exist anymore. A very advanced society with its members still thumping each other; hardly.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I look at this project as learning material for the author. While most of criticism here is legit, VN has some strong points. I think the author will make better products over time. Thumbs up Miztyl!

Reactions: MiZtyl

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I look at this project as learning material for the author. While most of criticism here is legit, VN has some strong points. I think the author will make better products over time. Thumbs up Miztyl!
Oh, here you are. No wonder why I feel your name so familiar. Because I remember your avatar and the word 'NTR Paladin'.

Reactions: notail and CobraPL

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
If gabriale is a slut, and MC not much of a vanilla man (As non-ntr path is same to anarchy path because it is tyranny), why MC haven't dominate her like justin did? It always looked like she is leading the sex & MC is following the act of her. It's the same process upto this update. While justin called her a slut, whore (during the fist fight). But, MC haven't used much of those words like justin did after the fist fight bj in harem route. I like games in which hero & villain behaves like Alpha & termed as equal. And this game balances the scenes between them so perfect in the almost same level of lewdness, roughness, lustness etc. except in that gabrille scenes.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
nice fap material but little bit disapointed by lack of story...

i can confirm that u dont need walkthrou for tyrrany route and didnt saw somethink unavoidable :)

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
MiZtyl there is one thing that I think I could point out. If, in the dream/memory sequences are that of the MC then, you might want to consider changing the name, Andrea, to Andreas. That is, if the memory is that of a male. Andrea is a female name while Andreas is a male's.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
MiZtyl there is one thing that I think I could point out. If, in the dream/memory sequences are that of the MC then, you might want to consider changing the name, Andrea, to Andreas. That is, if the memory is that of a male. Andrea is a female name while Andreas is a male's.
There are a lot of male Andrea.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes