Links are dead.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
New Earth - Chap 01 (Ver 0.5)
thanks bro but links is dead

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Veronica ntr penetration scene? It's in the files, but I just can't seem to be able to find the choices that activate it.
It's the one that shows up first when you check the anarchy scenes you missed. I've gotten the oral dream segment, and the image looks like it may be part of that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game tells the story of globalism - capitalism:
The scenes where the bad person rapes the gurls, like the one you show, where she is drunk and forced into it,
are only avoidable if Mc sticks to being the commander and literally beats up the bad person into having restraint.
Anyone know how to get the Veronica ntr penetration scene? It's in the files, but I just can't seem to be able to find the choices that activate it.
It's the one that shows up first when you check the anarchy scenes you missed. I've gotten the oral dream segment, and the image looks like it may be part of that?
Then which word for 'anarchy'? Anarchism?
That's a good idea but it won't have any relation with the endings.
Tyranny is more suitable.
That is good that it is avoidable that is one of the ways I do not mind ntr another way is when you are doing the ntr to others :)
Well anarchy means absence of authority. Not so sure how that fit with NTR though...
If you look at the possible endings, you'll see that this game focuses on 'social activities', not 'biological life'. I know tentacle monsters need love, but I don't love them.

Democracy isn't a good word but I don't know a better word.
The reason I use those words is we need to be a tyrant for the harem route.
But capitalism can have a democracy as well as communism can have a tyrant.
Anarchy fits the ending because that is what the main protagonist wants. It fits his personality, at least that's how I think.
Right, so, how does it all work. I assume with the "sharing" path that even if I put the MC in a romantic relationship with a woman she would still sleep around?

Sharing leaves it pretty open ended and kinda hints no relationships.

So in order to get romance i'd have to make my MC a tyrant?
If a woman is in a relationship with the MC, she won't sleep with other (males or females) if the MC doesn't encourage her (sharing).
I'm the only Man on this Planet:giggle:
This game is no democracy because all the crew members need a leader and MC is that leader.
This game shows that being anarchical, like WTF - you do not care, means the bad person will rape/maim/bully everyone else.
Only sane way in this game is the so called tyrranical one, but order means being powerful enough to protect everyon.

So be in charge and stop the bad people from maiming your peers, be sweet with your beau but save her from the rape!
Only way to save her is to train every day and keep the bad people at bay with their horrid violent ways.
You have a choice - be a leader and do not loose your humanity, or be whatever and let crime go rampant.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How's the content split for each path?
like:
33% Harem / 33%Sharing / 33% NTR ?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes