Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That choice in regards to Eunjoo-1412 aka the AI.

56dbe6e5dd08953a4f8b4601.jpg

Really not a fan of covering for a rogue AI but the other option promotes the unacceptable route.

Oct 8, 2019
To date, this is the only game I have ever stopped playing because one of its characters has my name. At first, I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but then he turned into an asshole so yeah. That being said if anyone ever makes a mod to let me rename the character I will try again and no I will not restart and change my name, it's mine, I earned it haha.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
To date, this is the only game I have ever stopped playing because one of its characters has my name. At first, I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but then he turned into an asshole so yeah. That being said if anyone ever makes a mod to let me rename the character I will try again and no I will not restart and change my name, it's mine, I earned it haha.
You mean 'Justin'?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
beat them into submission, and prove you are more worthy of the name. and who knows, we may be able to kill the others one day :devilish:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What are the after effects of making Justin a friend & enemy ?? MiZtyl

&
Likes to see turn based Combat. Any chance for it ?? (I know there is already one with Justin. I want more)

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
What are the after effects of making Justin a friend & enemy ?? MiZtyl

&
Likes to see turn based Combat. Any chance for it ?? (I know there is already one with Justin. I want more)
Because my supporters interest in the corruption of Veronica, I will spend time on that. Fighting is just a minor element, will or will not be spent more time on it depends on how free I am.

Reactions: Pyrrical and Paapi

juanmiou

Sep 8, 2017
Not for me, it has average/decent renders and animations and an interesting plot, but sadly it also has poor writing, I think it's no immersive at all and for me it's a must. I hope dev can improve there because the general idea is quite good. Good luck with your project :)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I really enjoy the narrative of the helpless but aware MC. The cool thing is that you can choose to make him helpless or choose to make him do something about it. Your development and pacing isn't super rushed but isn't going at a snails pace that will take years to complete either.

I will write a nice review perhaps after I play the new version, but I'm a fan and I know people are criticizing the game(criticism is good), but I have a lot of praise for it to go along with that. Don't feel upset bc plenty of ppl enjoy the game :) Make the game you want to make. With that said, it's my opinion, being able to rename the chars is a good mechanic that would add to the game. You don't have to do this - perhaps there is a reason within characterization context that you do not.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Really mate:(, the update just HAD to end there, come on:LOL:

Also a little note, my character never show even a slight of weakness but for some reason Veronica in the last scene with Priscilla still thinks the black dude is somehow better, how? Why? Did I make some bad choices or is just how it is?

I had to say not a bad game.(y)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes